Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Which Grand Prix You like the most?

    well, mine is Monaco Grand Prix. Very Challenging Street Circuit.

    Looks like singapore grand prix. sharp cornering.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    monaco!

  3. #3
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    I like Monza, Spa and Suzuka. Prefer the higher speed circuits. Allows more overtaking. Montreal, Interlagos, the 2 german circuits and Shanghai comes in next.

    Dun quite like Turkey, Bahrain and Monaco.

  4. #4
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Monaco is good but just a tip higher, I kinda like Germany with their super high speed camera on cable following the cars and that needle point turn. Many a good mistakes made there heheh....

    Italy was a great track before they made the Chicane to slow the cars down as it was too dangerous. It was at this track that Senna died. This was the fastest track of all the F1 I think.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    I like the Singapore race because I can get there by MRT
    Meow!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Monaco, though suffers from the lack of overtaking.. but nothing beats those cars going 250 on a narrow 2 lane roadway.. scary!
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

  7. #7

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Monaco ish the best .... the backdrop is pretty... with pretty boats and... casinos...
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

  8. #8

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Which Grand Prix You like the most?

    well, mine is Monaco Grand Prix. Very Challenging Street Circuit.

    Looks like singapore grand prix. sharp cornering.
    me too... Monaco gets my vote...the tight street circuits and the glamour...

  9. #9

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Which Grand Prix You like the most?

    well, mine is Monaco Grand Prix. Very Challenging Street Circuit.

    Looks like singapore grand prix. sharp cornering.
    You mean Singapore GP looks like Monaco......hehe.....

    Yeah Monaco has all the glam look with all the superstars (Singers, Actors and Actress and so on...)on it and it's one of the very few street circuit in the world which you do not see often. It has down hill and up hill with super tight cornering...........

  10. #10
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    me too... Monaco gets my vote...the tight street circuits and the glamour...
    And remember there is one accident cornering ?

    many drivers either loose control there or crashed or overshot.

    AFTER coming out from the tunnel down , than there's a short turn.
    I remember Shummi also crashed there.

    El Classico.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Monaco is good but just a tip higher, I kinda like Germany with their super high speed camera on cable following the cars and that needle point turn. Many a good mistakes made there heheh....

    Italy was a great track before they made the Chicane to slow the cars down as it was too dangerous. It was at this track that Senna died. This was the fastest track of all the F1 I think.
    There used to be 2 GPs held in Italy in recent years...Italian GP (Monza) and the San Marino GP (Imola)...Imola had been dropped from the F1 calendar wef 2007...The fastest F1 track is Monza, with four long straights where the cars will reach top speeds of 340kph (211mph). Average lap speeds are expected to be in excess of 250kph (155mph).

    Actually, Senna died at Imola (San Marino GP) in 1994 while driving for Williams team...
    Last edited by coolsigg; 28th September 2008 at 12:00 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    And remember there is one accident cornering ?

    many drivers either loose control there or crashed or overshot.

    AFTER coming out from the tunnel down , than there's a short turn.
    I remember Shummi also crashed there.

    El Classico.
    and one year Montoya crashed into a Ferrari in the tunnel...

  13. #13
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Which F1 Grand Prix Is Your Favourite?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    and one year Montoya crashed into a Ferrari in the tunnel...
    Oh yes ! Isn't it Shummi that Montoya Crashed into ?

    ahh! forget already. but i remember Shummi Buang many times in that Grand Prix.

    Alonso Won a few times in Monaco.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •