Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formula 1 - ALL WALKABOUT TICKETS SOLD OUT

Default Re: Formula 1 - ALL WALKABOUT TICKETS SOLD OUT

So better to watch on channel 24?

Actually the ads on Starsports got worse. Started to change back in 06, more ads and coverage went downhill. Shorter pre and post show even. 03-05 was the best, really excellent. Can expect 4 hrs worth of F1 including pre and post shows with much less ads.

Steve Slater buang a few times. Once they showed a car entering the pits, then went for ad break! Then came back and told the audience what happened etc. Crap! Like watching a footballer took a shot at goal, went for ad break, then come back and tell u score liao!

Quote Originally Posted by Henessy View Post
    So better to watch on channel 24?
    Yes, despite my complains, CH 24 is still probably better and although I got some beef to grind with Steve Slater, have to admit that he is still 1 of the best commentator around, plus this weekend he tag team with Alex Yooung. Very good as well as he got inside knowledge being an ex F1 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yes, despite my complains, CH 24 is still probably better and although I got some beef to grind with Steve Slater, have to admit that he is still 1 of the best commentator around, plus this weekend he tag team with Alex Yooung. Very good as well as he got inside knowledge being an ex F1 driver.
    NO choice lah...if all that ads don't have...we have to fly to every race location to follow it or listen to radio or internet update leh heheheheheheheh

Just now watch qualifying on 24.. So horrible. Ads and Ads and Ads!!!
    Meow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12