Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 - ALL WALKABOUT TICKETS SOLD OUT

Default Formula 1 - ALL WALKABOUT TICKETS SOLD OUT

Well as a general shout-out....

I was shock to be down at less then 2pm and all tickets are sold out not just for today but tomorrow too for all WALKABOUT TICKETS if you can believe it. They some how still have alot of $400-$600 for you t buy if you want as they will be pusing that to you when you go down.

Anyway...hope you guys and gals can find an alternative way to shoot your shots... but from what I recce...they have the place very well barricaded or way too far to shoot nice shots well the stretch I was at from Raffles Place and also from City Hall when I was scrambling to a few booths ( Gate 1,2 5, 6 ) via MRT trips to look for even one ticket.

No more tickets for TODAY and TOMORROW. Unless you want to pay for those more pricey ones.

It is funny how they ran out so fast of walkabout tickets which should be more abundant then the grand stand which I thought were sold out. Ticket booth open from 12pm only and yet so fast sold out.....Nothing we can do I guess... sad man.

Last edited by sammy888; 27th September 2008 at 04:28 PM.

Default Re: Formula 1 - ALL WALKABOUT TICKETS SOLD OUT

Isnt the walkabout ticket sold out long ago...checked their website on thur and not available since then???
    Jerfotography Nikon D300
    Power by iMac MBP iPhone 6+ iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Isnt the walkabout ticket sold out long ago...checked their website on thur and not available since then???
    I read it was not sold via the internet but at the booth located at the parks at various gate. I can not find anywhere it stated online that it sold out. That was the first thing I check 2-3 days back and again last night and today before i go down.

As I read they say it is only available for sale offline...so when I saw the ticket online booking it list it as not available...I did hot think it means sold out. Now if sold out or "not available" means sold out or not for internet ordering...then here is the more funny thing. It is stated all GRAND STAND are "Unavailable" too .... so is that meaning..sold out?

So how come just now girls at the ticketing booth were offering me $400 and $600++ grand stand tickets? They were suppose to be sold out...their website flash that if you look at it.

http://www.singaporegp.sg/press/indexpop.php

Anyhooo...this is not going to solve nothing...I just want to tell people if they are looking for the walkabout tickets....just note there is no MORE for sale.
    Last edited by sammy888; 27th September 2008 at 04:49 PM.

watch from the comfort of your own home lor.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    watch from the comfort of your own home lor.
    heheh I know but how to shoot the photo from the comfort of your home??? heheh shoot the tv har? hahahahahah....

I watching the final at home tomorrow..I just want to capture the scene at the park and maybe the qualifying runs... think most who buy are doign the same as me too...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    heheh I know but how to shoot the photo from the comfort of your home??? heheh shoot the tv har? hahahahahah....

I watching the final at home tomorrow..I just want to capture the scene at the park and maybe the qualifying runs... think most who buy are doign the same as me too...
    shoot the tv then hahahaha imagine trying to do panning with the tv!
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    shoot the tv then hahahaha imagine trying to do panning with the tv!
    Tv no need panning wat...the tv camera man on the scene already panning... I just hold still the camera. The camera man on the scene is my VR device liao hahahaah

trust me, it is much better to watch TV in terms of views, coverage and comfort..

if u want to go in, get into the Grandstand Pit else u can forget abt the rest..

fyi, drinks and food are expensive inside, mineral water $3, canned drinks $4-5, only fastfood outlets kept prices unchanged, for some.. they had a menu printed specially for F1 days.
    Last edited by Exposure; 27th September 2008 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    trust me, it is much better to watch TV in terms of views, coverage and comfort..

if u want to go in, get into the Grandstand Pit else u can forget abt the rest..

fyi, drinks and food are expensive inside, mineral water $3, canned drinks $4-5, only fastfood outlets kept prices unchanged, for some.. they had a menu printed specially for F1 days.
    I know that bro....been doing that for years...this was a photographic mission I was on heheh...NOT to watch the race so much. And also grab a Ferrari Shirt from inside...I don't want that singtel/SingaporeGP crap tees and caps sold outside ... heheh...

Next year...going to target the premium ticket lah once I can fire my boss and find a better boss

I know that bro....been doing that for years...this was a photographic mission I was on heheh...NOT to watch the race so much. And also grab a Ferrari Shirt from inside...I don't want that singtel/SingaporeGP crap tees and caps sold outside ... heheh...

Next year...going to target the premium ticket lah once I can fire my boss and find a better boss
    woah, u 1 2 ripe a shirt off some1?

fire boss? buy over the entire office! hostile take-over!

May I know which channel should I tune in for the F1?

Ch 5?

Hopefully Tay Ping Hui won't be hosting it again

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    woah, u 1 2 ripe a shirt off some1?

fire boss? buy over the entire office! hostile take-over!
    There is nothing valuable to "take over" I bought more of my own equipment and stuff I use for my work. heheheh

Can not rip other's lah hehe.... pity...I hope some how they will be allowed to sell it in public after Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    Ch 5?

Hopefully Tay Ping Hui won't be hosting it again
    But will there be advertisement?

Can not rip other's lah hehe.... pity...I hope some how they will be allowed to sell it in public after Sunday.
    So the shirts are not available outside? I saw the booth (selling t-shirts) full of customers, and thot they got discount or free door gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Henessy View Post
    But will there be advertisement?
    even u watch cable Sports channel os got advertisement...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Wah sian. But the race starts at 7pm?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post

Chn24 got advertisment during race meh ?

should be dont have. so far i watch all their races around the world no advertisments.

Quote Originally Posted by coffee3in1 View Post
    So the shirts are not available outside? I saw the booth (selling t-shirts) full of customers, and thot they got discount or free door gift.
    No lah hehehe.. I WISH MAN!!! hehehe....if so maybe I might not mind paying for those $400+ tickets... heheh.

They looked more cool then what singtel ones could come out with. Oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Chn24 got advertisment during race meh ?

should be dont have. so far i watch all their races around the world no advertisments.
    have lah but it is not branded ads but other cable tv shows..that is still ads what heheh... but it is alot shorter then Channel 5 for sure and well more professional and done by the foreign commentators who KNOWS THE F1...not like the local broadcast ones which are so .... DUH!.... I am sticking to my Cable TV telecast for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast