Thread: compatible battery

Default compatible battery

Hi ,

where can i get compatible battery for sony dsc T10?i haved checked with eastgear and they dont carry it..

I need to get replacement for my panasonic FZ5 also..

Thanks in advance
    OLympus EP3 17mm..

Default Re: compatible battery

Bro, U might wanna try those Camera shop at Sim Lim Sq, they carried quite a lot of 3rd party batts.
    Canon EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73 View Post
    Bro, U might wanna try those Camera shop at Sim Lim Sq, they carried quite a lot of 3rd party batts.
    Thanks...anyone knows of any "better brand" for compatible battery?I am intending to use it for my tour....

Thank You
    OLympus EP3 17mm..

Better to get original batteries. I have tried some 3rd party ones and they do not hold the charge. There was 1 that only allow me to take about 18 photos before it went flat (after a full charge). It went straight to the bin and I was never happier using the original. It may cost a bit more but it's definitely more worth it and save you more trouble.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Before you buy a 3rd party battery, you may want to check the price of original for comparison & determine if it's worth.
    As for Eastgear, did you go down to the shop to check? You may want to bring your camera & battery down and check with the staff. Previously when I called them for a 3rd party battery for my HP DC, they said they don't have. However I found from their web site one that look similar in shape & same voltage. Went down to the shop with my DC and found one that fit. Have been using for more than 6 months. Yet to have any problem. I guess the manufacturer for the batteries did not list down the compatability for every single camera, and hence the Eastgear staff won't know.

Quote Originally Posted by rickychen View Post
    Before you buy a 3rd party battery, you may want to check the price of original for comparison & determine if it's worth.
    As for Eastgear, did you go down to the shop to check? You may want to bring your camera & battery down and check with the staff. Previously when I called them for a 3rd party battery for my HP DC, they said they don't have. However I found from their web site one that look similar in shape & same voltage. Went down to the shop with my DC and found one that fit. Have been using for more than 6 months. Yet to have any problem. I guess the manufacturer for the batteries did not list down the compatability for every single camera, and hence the Eastgear staff won't know.
    thanks..i think i will go down east gear and get my battery for fz5...and also T10.(hopefully there is a compatible for it)...
    OLympus EP3 17mm..