Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1010

Thread: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

  1. #681

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    wait, wat time should we meet at Botanic? after that where are we going?
    We should be walking there straight, maybe 2.30pm?
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

  2. #682

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    ok, I'll meet u all at 2.30pm then over there.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  3. #683

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    SO....How did ur outing go???
    cheers

  4. #684

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Cool. We took alot of pictures and we even bend down alot too...just to take a butterfly pic! lol.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  5. #685

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Last edited by skyguy; 22nd December 2008 at 01:08 AM.

  6. #686

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    riscal is good at using raynox 250... saw his drangonfly eye shot... power~!~!

  7. #687

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
    VINZE's cam introduced a FLARE into the group picture!


    Anyway Vinze, I am disappointed! I sold you a minty FZ18 and less than 4 months later it became a 3 year old looking condition 6- FZ18? Thats so not cool?
    Last edited by ombre; 22nd December 2008 at 09:29 AM.
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

  8. #688

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    VINZE's cam introduced a FLARE into the group picture!


    Anyway Vinze, I am disappointed! I sold you a minty FZ18 and less than 4 months later it became a 3 year old looking condition 6- FZ18? Thats so not cool?
    Well.... at least its in good use and not in storage !
    Cant help it, nature of my job ! i use it for work alot and i bring it every where including a elephant hiking trip in thailand and a trek thru the jungles of phuket.

    How to keep it mint !

  9. #689

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by vinze View Post
    Well.... at least its in good use and not in storage !
    Cant help it, nature of my job ! i use it for work alot and i bring it every where including a elephant hiking trip in thailand and a trek thru the jungles of phuket.

    How to keep it mint !
    Very possible.
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

  10. #690

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Well, while they were all shooting flowers, statues, and wildlife of all nature. I shot the most gorgeous in the park. =) Lovely girls!




    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

  11. #691

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    A few Thank yous !!

    ~ to main organiser Mr Cardgame !
    for organising

    To Rod & Melvin Thanks for the little gifts and spread..
    To Riscal, nice meeting you and great learning from u more of the Fz

    To Sky guy !! Thanks for the group photo !! ( waited a long time rite ! ) - anyway it looks great ! can i have a copy ?

    did i miss out any one ?

    To all, Thanks for making this outing a great one.

    any one care to share how to upload the pictures besides posting a link ?
    I only noe how to post the link to my flickr

  12. #692

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Ombre, the picture superb man. How did you catch it? I didnt even see that u took this pic.

    2nd pics is a golden. Love the azure eyes.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  13. #693
    Member Clunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Darwin Australia
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Lovely pics Ombre, 2nd one eyes are enchanting.
    Thank-you so very much for organizing the outing yesterday, Melvan and I both enjoyed ourselves. I think he is thinking about trading up to a FZ28 so that he can stay in touch with you guys.
    Thank-you Skyguy for the filters, I think I need a bigger bag now to carry all my stuff.
    Riscal please post your dragon fly pics, you have converted me to purchase a Raynox DCR250.
    Where would be best place to buy one from?

    Vinze and Veron, it was very nice to meet you both, looking forward to the fishing trip when I come back from Vietnam.

    I hope we can have another session before I go home.
    Ex-FZ 28 Sony a330 SAM 3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM 4-5.6/55-200 DCR250

  14. #694

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series



    Dear All,

    Apologies but i cant seem to upload my photos on flickr, thus han only upload them to my facebook

    To all the Fz-er at the outing , if you have face book please add me there so that we can share our shots

    Vinze_9@hotmail.com

  15. #695

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    The 2nd picture is actually from the girl with the big dog near the drink stall. I told vinze, why on earth are you taking the dog?! Take the girl! And he was like "I love wildlife more..."

    The first pic is actually her sister by the way, pity she didn't have the same blue eyes. And yea, her eyes were like glowing even through the viewfinder. I think I gotta touch up abit more, theres some blemish near the gold chain that I didn't touch on... =/

    Weird through, I went to Botanic Gardens and came back with very few flower shots, I think I only have 3.
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

  16. #696

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    The 2nd picture is actually from the girl with the big dog near the drink stall. I told vinze, why on earth are you taking the dog?! Take the girl! And he was like "I love wildlife more..."

    The first pic is actually her sister by the way, pity she didn't have the same blue eyes. And yea, her eyes were like glowing even through the viewfinder. I think I gotta touch up abit more, theres some blemish near the gold chain that I didn't touch on... =/

    Weird through, I went to Botanic Gardens and came back with very few flower shots, I think I only have 3.
    oh well . yup ! have to agreed... i'm not as good as you in spotting such great pictures - in fact, non of my picture could match the worst ones u had .. thus i think its better that i shot the dog. something i like rather then try to compete with you..

    Dogs are just so cute.
    I have two Jack Russell's at home and just so love shooting them,

    They are such great fren and loving animals. They show unconditional love and are very humble. unlike some people i know.

    p.s - yes thank you for commenting on me and veron - We just so in love with each other.
    she bought me the cam and i bring her everywhere just to shoot pictures with her.

    although she was complaining of the insects biting her legs..

  17. #697

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Hi guys, sorry for missing it! I was waiting for a confirmation SMS but none came so I also had another urgent appointment to go to. If there are any more mini outings please call me. OMBRE, you have my number?

  18. #698

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ay6810 View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for missing it! I was waiting for a confirmation SMS but none came so I also had another urgent appointment to go to. If there are any more mini outings please call me. OMBRE, you have my number?
    i dun think he has it... coz he was asking around on tat day also

  19. #699

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    seems like u all had a great get-together! hehe..
    cheers

  20. #700

    Default Re: Thread for Lumix FZ18 and FZ28 Series

    Quote Originally Posted by coolzephyr View Post
    seems like u all had a great get-together! hehe..
    I sure Did, being the noob, had so much to learn !
    It was the great bonds forged that mattered more.

    Hey ! im now frens on facebook with sky GUY !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •