Morning bros. How was the Little India shoot. Any threads for pics to view.
If you going for studio shoot, the lighting is flat. I don't see much of shadows. I don't see much of contrast and color adjustment done. I cant focus on the object which is the model and had to view it as a whole which is not that smoothing to the eyes. Sorry.
My recommendation to savage this picture is cross-processed it or PS it to give a much better picture feel that viewer will focus on the subject. Too much space on both side of the model, prehaps croping it to a type of 6x6 picture with PS done.
just sharing my knowledge if i had taken this photo and thinking of the workflow.
hmmm.... for me hor any background also can use but most important is the skin tone and the blending of the subject to the background. In my screen hor, i see the skin more to yellowish wor... not sure the rest..
~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~
I have not sleep since yesterday... still in office.
I will post back some question to you, hope you can share your answers back so that everyone can learn.
When you open ur pic, (raw or JPG)
1) Why you choose this picture and not the rest for PP?
2) what is your style that you want to PS it?
3) Does the style suit the picture you selected?
4) Do you want to reselect the picture again?
1) Does the picture get better or worst?
2) Reviewing the PPed picture, anything distracting or funny that unflattering to the model?
3) Is that the final desire picture you wish to present to other to showcase your style?
zzzZZZ too tired. sorry
1) Coz this pic has a an yellow cast on the left side of the moller so i tried to do sth to it
2) style ah.....nt sure abt tis
3) i dunno if it suits the picture rei bt looks ok to me bt den again tats just me
4) yes i would
1) I feel its better coz the yellow cast is nt so obvious anymore....on my moniter i mean
2) i feel her left hand looks a bit weird in tat pose
3) Maybe nt tis pic coz i dun like the position of her left hand bt other pics wif the same style maybe
Hope chiu are satisfied with my answers
1) Select the best from your shoot to PP. not just to get rid of some yellow cast.
2) Have a target or aim to achieve ur PP style. else is like... aimlessly.
3) like that i also no comment...
4) Always display to other us best take
1) also no comment if ur workflow is to fix the yellow cast.
2) her pose is bad then why u take this picture and select for PP? The distracting part is ur lens flare halo and the white line background. What is the style you want to PP? get what im trying to ask now?
3) erh.... then why still waste effort and time to PP this picture?