Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 103

Thread: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by cyliyu View Post
    FYI, i submit only less then 2 weeks and got the upgrade.
    WTH!! i submitted on the 13th october. didn't get any reply from them.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    I applied for the free upgrade and it went through. The tech support said I will receive my copy on jan 09. Looking forward to it.
    So long...
    By then CS5 probably came out already.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    guys may i know where do i get the upgrade form? just got cs3 web premium not long ago too. thanks alot. much appreciated

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Did any try photoshop cs4 yet?

    I downloaded a trial version n try it. However a simple task is not able to perform.
    That is, when i do a selection to all, then i want to contract the selection i'm not able to do that.
    contract option is not available.
    Anyone can help?
    If not i use stick to cs3.

  5. #65
    Member kenkht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    WTH!! i submitted on the 13th october. didn't get any reply from them.
    Same problem as you. Did you email or fax? I emailed and did not get any response. I guess I will fax them instead.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Its there as per normal.
    select/modify/contract

  7. #67
    Member kenkht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    Its there as per normal.
    select/modify/contract
    HUH??!?

  8. #68

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by daohuay View Post
    Did any try photoshop cs4 yet?

    I downloaded a trial version n try it. However a simple task is not able to perform.
    That is, when i do a selection to all, then i want to contract the selection i'm not able to do that.
    contract option is not available.
    Anyone can help?
    If not i use stick to cs3.
    Its there as per normal.
    select/modify/contract

  9. #69
    Member kenkht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    WTH!! i submitted on the 13th october. didn't get any reply from them.
    Finally! got a reply from Adobe saying that my upgrade's processed and they will sent it to me by mail. Hopefully you got yours too. I DID sent them 3 reminders

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by kenkht View Post
    Finally! got a reply from Adobe saying that my upgrade's processed and they will sent it to me by mail. Hopefully you got yours too. I DID sent them 3 reminders
    sigh! They are not efficient. They repiled me saying that my ID is wrong!

  11. #71

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    I applied for the free upgrade and it went through. The tech support said I will receive my copy on jan 09. Looking forward to it.
    Yeah, that's what they said.... I'll receive the CDROM in a package "before or after the end of the promotion period in Jan 09". I was like !!!!! Before or after ? .... that means what ?

    Hahaha.... Still no answer from them when I sent an email to clarify 2 days back...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    Miss the delivery today due to they have only block address.
    Both delivery man/agent call me for my unit number. Properly, they will delivery on Fri.
    So good ?? I hope I get mine soon, before CS5 comes out at the very least.

    Hehhehhe....
    Snap ?

  12. #72

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Hi all, i have recieved my cs4 free upgrade too. Purchased the cs3 web premium student pack from Network Hub mid sept, submit the upgrade form in oct, and received the cs4 upgrade package end oct. No hassle. Delievered to my doorstep. Visit the networkhub webside for form and details.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    adobe will reply you within 14 working days after you have submitted the upgrade form.

    how to find the upgrade form?
    - go the adobe website
    - do a search on upgrade form. (the 1st search)

    i am not affiliated with adobe.
    but just sharing my experience of asking for the upgrade with everyone

  14. #74
    Member kenkht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    ok guys, gotta to appreciate that these Adobe people are servicing people in this whole region, so they are getting tons of requests. If they can reply within 14 days great.. mine took 3 weeks. So be patient and wait. And I don't think they bother to reply to any request or explanations...just too busy, I guess.

  15. #75
    Member kenkht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by kenkht View Post
    And I don't think they bother to reply to any request or explanations...just too busy, I guess.
    Actually, they did replay.. well...

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    I just received my CS4 upgrade! Delivered right to my doorstep. Yippiee~!! *happy jump*

  17. #77

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    I just received my CS4 upgrade! Delivered right to my doorstep. Yippiee~!! *happy jump*
    i still waiting ...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  18. #78

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Got mine yesterday too....submitted 9th Oct...

  19. #79
    Senior Member erictan8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,885

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    pls help on where and how to get the free upgrade?

    thanks a lot

  20. #80

    Default Re: Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by erictan8888 View Post
    pls help on where and how to get the free upgrade?

    thanks a lot
    Heya,

    Please check out the start of this thread.... the details are there. You can surf to www.mine.com.sg and check the site out. It's somewhere inside.
    Snap ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •