Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    was travelling by bus on the way home .. the most prominent part from the bridge have been cordoned off by the police.. and there are pple "guarding" that section pf the bridge incase someone goes of the barrier .. it hardly accesible
    Well...that screws my chance to shoot from there and cycle my bike up the bridge heheh....

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    All the best vantage points and also if you want to walkabout to taste the scene, food and entertainment..it is within the boundary of the race track. I was trying to figure out how to get there by bike but looks like they cover most of the area very well and restricted..... and you can only get to them if you pay at the cheapest being the daily entry rate. It's like $58 for tomorrow and $108 for Sunday. This means you get to be near the barricade to view the race but if you want to cheap it out....you will to go to great lengths to look for areas just outside the walkabout area to catch a glimpse but of course it means you also will not get to see the entertainment, food..etc. Sux heh...

I am still contemplating to go or not for either days man....
    They sell tix on the actual day?

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    They sell tix on the actual day?
    Yes....the Walkabout tickets are not sold online...you have to go down buy them. Limited to 8 tickets per person. Tomorrow it is $58. On race day it is $108.

From what I read they have open-air bleechers which are like stands for people to sit and watch while also being able to walk about throughout the area ( not deemed VIP or higher paid grandstands taht is) ...how many and location I am not sure. hehe...I am going to spy spy tomorrow myself
    Last edited by sammy888; 26th September 2008 at 10:46 PM.

Yes....the Walkabout tickets are not sold online...you have to go down buy them. Limited to 8 tickets per person. Tomorrow it is $58. On race day it is $108.

From what I read they have open-air bleechers which are like stands for people to sit and watch while also being able to walk about throughout the area ( not deemed VIP or higher paid grandstands taht is) ...how many and location I am not sure. hehe...I am going to spy spy tomorrow myself
    U went? i was there just now but outside la hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    U went? i was there just now but outside la hahahahaha
    Hello you do read properly what I write or not leh? I said "I READ". I always do my homework and research before I set off for anything. And my "anything" is tomorrow that it is I will be going down.

Share my picture from F1 2nd Practice Session -26 Sept 2008

I just came back from F1

Other pictures please fellow the link :

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419652

Did everyone enjoy the F1, it is a long day for me.

Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

Hello you do read properly what I write or not leh? I said "I READ". I always do my homework and research before I set off for anything. And my "anything" is tomorrow that it is I will be going down.
    ok lor.... me didt read properly mah, mind think too fast hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12