Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

  1. #21
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    was travelling by bus on the way home .. the most prominent part from the bridge have been cordoned off by the police.. and there are pple "guarding" that section pf the bridge incase someone goes of the barrier .. it hardly accesible
    Well...that screws my chance to shoot from there and cycle my bike up the bridge heheh....

  2. #22

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    All the best vantage points and also if you want to walkabout to taste the scene, food and entertainment..it is within the boundary of the race track. I was trying to figure out how to get there by bike but looks like they cover most of the area very well and restricted..... and you can only get to them if you pay at the cheapest being the daily entry rate. It's like $58 for tomorrow and $108 for Sunday. This means you get to be near the barricade to view the race but if you want to cheap it out....you will to go to great lengths to look for areas just outside the walkabout area to catch a glimpse but of course it means you also will not get to see the entertainment, food..etc. Sux heh...

    I am still contemplating to go or not for either days man....
    They sell tix on the actual day?

  3. #23
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    They sell tix on the actual day?
    Yes....the Walkabout tickets are not sold online...you have to go down buy them. Limited to 8 tickets per person. Tomorrow it is $58. On race day it is $108.

    From what I read they have open-air bleechers which are like stands for people to sit and watch while also being able to walk about throughout the area ( not deemed VIP or higher paid grandstands taht is) ...how many and location I am not sure. hehe...I am going to spy spy tomorrow myself
    Last edited by sammy888; 26th September 2008 at 10:46 PM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Yes....the Walkabout tickets are not sold online...you have to go down buy them. Limited to 8 tickets per person. Tomorrow it is $58. On race day it is $108.

    From what I read they have open-air bleechers which are like stands for people to sit and watch while also being able to walk about throughout the area ( not deemed VIP or higher paid grandstands taht is) ...how many and location I am not sure. hehe...I am going to spy spy tomorrow myself
    U went? i was there just now but outside la hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #25
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    U went? i was there just now but outside la hahahahaha
    Hello you do read properly what I write or not leh? I said "I READ". I always do my homework and research before I set off for anything. And my "anything" is tomorrow that it is I will be going down.

  6. #26
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Share my picture from F1 2nd Practice Session -26 Sept 2008

    I just came back from F1

    #1




    Other pictures please fellow the link :

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419652


    Did everyone enjoy the F1, it is a long day for me.


    .
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

  7. #27

    Default Re: F1 Time Schedule for 26 September 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello you do read properly what I write or not leh? I said "I READ". I always do my homework and research before I set off for anything. And my "anything" is tomorrow that it is I will be going down.
    ok lor.... me didt read properly mah, mind think too fast hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •