Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

  1. #1

    Default Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Dear All,

    Does anyone of you would like to cover the event Singapore Day 2008 to be held at Melbourne, Australia on 4 Oct 2008? It's an entire day event (from 9am to 11pm). Price is negotiable. Do let me know fast. You may visit https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html to look at the past Singapore Day held at New York City, US.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    http://360.itcow.com
    Posts
    2,363

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    price negotiable is you pay or we pay to take photo?

  3. #3
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by SGDAY View Post
    Dear All,

    Does anyone of you would like to cover the event Singapore Day 2008 to be held at Melbourne, Australia on 4 Oct 2008? It's an entire day event (from 9am to 11pm). Price is negotiable. Do let me know fast. You may visit https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html to look at the past Singapore Day held at New York City, US.
    Need more details

  4. #4

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Hi Guys,

    just to clear things up. I'm looking at photographers residing in Melbourne.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    SINGAPORE DAY....melbourne.....
    argh! ARGH !

  6. #6

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    WOW... BIG EVENT HUH ?
    U JUS JOIN CLUBSNAP TO POST THIS EVENT ?

    WOA...........................................
    U LIVE IN MELBOURNE? OR U LIVE IN SINGAPORE ?
    I LIVE IN SINGAPORE... TOO BAD RITE ? ...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    cool it man..why the need for all caps?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    1) it IS a big event
    2) He did say it was Singapore Day in Melbourne in his first post. He even added that Melbourne was in Australia.

    So read, before you start yelling.

    Its a big event for Singaporeans residing overseas to gather and celebrate our "Singaporean-ness". I would think its got a pretty big budget, so don't work for peanuts!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  9. #9
    Member cg171s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    408

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Is it a new event or was it held before?
    I can't remember hearing this Singapore Day event when I was in Melbourne...

    Would be nice to see and to actually cover it.

    Good luck with your event and your search for photogs
    Blood is Red for a reason. Liverpool for life.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by cg171s View Post
    Is it a new event or was it held before?
    I can't remember hearing this Singapore Day event when I was in Melbourne...

    Would be nice to see and to actually cover it.

    Good luck with your event and your search for photogs
    i'll reply since i know. (i'm not affliated to or involved in the event) It was held in New York last year. Before that i can't recall.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by SGDAY View Post
    Dear All,

    Does anyone of you would like to cover the event Singapore Day 2008 to be held at Melbourne, Australia on 4 Oct 2008? It's an entire day event (from 9am to 11pm). Price is negotiable. Do let me know fast. You may visit https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html to look at the past Singapore Day held at New York City, US.
    i don't mind doing it. here's what i need.

    1) 1 SIA return ticket to melbourne. reach melbourne 2 days before and open date return.
    2) 3 night stay in 4* hotel.
    3) daily meal allowance during stay.
    4) no prints. only images in CD.

    interested please pm me.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    You guys try so hard to be sarcastic. Just drop it already.
    Canon 40D, 10-22, 35, 70-200
    http://theserialhobbyist.multiply.com

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    i don't mind doing it. here's what i need.

    1) 1 SIA return ticket to melbourne. reach melbourne 2 days before and open date return.
    2) 3 night stay in 4* hotel.
    3) daily meal allowance during stay.
    4) no prints. only images in CD.

    interested please pm me.
    Are you for real??

  14. #14

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    i don't mind doing it. here's what i need.

    1) 1 SIA return ticket to melbourne. reach melbourne 2 days before and open date return.
    2) 3 night stay in 4* hotel.
    3) daily meal allowance during stay.
    4) no prints. only images in CD.

    interested please pm me.
    He stated, he wants photographers who reside in mebourne. Guys, he's not asking for free photographers, he's paying, so quit being hard on him, will you?

    i apologise if i misinterpreted you.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #15
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
    Are you for real??
    yes of course. think i play play ar? real one ok.

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    He stated, he wants photographers who reside in mebourne. Guys, he's not asking for free photographers, he's paying, so quit being hard on him, will you?

    i apologise if i misinterpreted you.
    i'm desperate to get a ticket over there only la. dun worry ya!

  17. #17
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

    i think enough info has been given to those who are interested. thread closed.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •