Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singapore F1 Grand Prix - Walkaround vantage points?

Default Re: Singapore F1 Grand Prix - Walkaround vantage points?

Would like to find out if the walkabout tickets still being sold onsite and how much each? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Can we do multiple entry? I mean if I have to leave.. can I re-enter again?

Let's say I would like to shoot from 2:00pm-6:30pm and then have to leave but wants to return again at 8:00pm, am I allowed to re-enter?

../azul123
    Yes you can.

Quote Originally Posted by kayaro888 View Post
    Yes you can.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Would like to find out if the walkabout tickets still being sold onsite and how much each? TIA!
    Someone posted this somewhere... too many threads of same topic

IIRC today is $58 and tomorrow is $108, this is from my recollection of that post.

../azul123

IIRC today is $58 and tomorrow is $108, this is from my recollection of that post.

../azul123
    Thanks mate....paiseh lar....too many threads on F1 liao and no time to go thru all.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAngelz View Post
    I got a question. Are all overhead bridges blocked off during F1?
    yes it is.. to prevent ppls from hogging the overhead bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    yes it is.. to prevent ppls from hogging the overhead bridges.
    Okay. I know I am double posting this in two threads. But forgive me this once

Anyone have any tips on buildings in CBD that will let you in to take photos? I am looking for higher vantage points to take some shots. Like carparks, etc. I not very familiar with the place.

If not I may just stay home rather than go stick with the huge crowd and get no shots at all

Does Aldephi carpark have a good view?

Places that has view but not in circuit park has been covered.

Pass by Marina square last night, they use black thin cloth to cover fence, but was pulled down by people. Its outside Long John Silver, and can get good view of race car pass by.

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat Mongoose View Post
    Places that has view but not in circuit park has been covered.

Pass by Marina square last night, they use black thin cloth to cover fence, but was pulled down by people. Its outside Long John Silver, and can get good view of race car pass by.
    Cool thanks for the tip.

Thanks mate....paiseh lar....too many threads on F1 liao and no time to go thru all.
    Understand what you mean... I wanted to recheck some info and forgot which F1 threads it came from...

../azul123
    Last edited by azul123; 27th September 2008 at 03:39 PM.

../azul123
    FORGET IT... SOLD OUT!!!! !@!$#! I was there at 1.45pm at Raffles Place...sold out and they were trying to get me to buy the $600+ ones.... then I did not believe it as I hardly see people going into the race track at the check up point...so dash to MRT and to City Hall and rush to the ticket booth there....there at least they paste the sigh SOLD OUT..

THAT IS FOR BOTH TODAY AND TOMORROW FOLKS ($58 and $108 resepctively).... just so you know and not make a trip down for nothing like me!!

I can't believe it is sold out when I hardly again saw much people going in and I shot photos from Merlion and I hardly saw people...okay maybe at night they would come but....I don't know...I suspect they trying to make people buy the left over Grand Stand tickets...all the expensives one still have available...but not walkabout. Thought they should be more walkabout then grand stand!!!!

Last edited by sammy888; 27th September 2008 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    FORGET IT... SOLD OUT!!!! !@!$#! I was there at 1.45pm at Raffles Place...sold out and they were trying to get me to buy the $600+ ones.... then I did not believe it as I hardly see people going into the race track at the check up point...so dash to MRT and to City Hall and rush to the ticket booth there....there at least they paste the sigh SOLD OUT..

THAT IS FOR BOTH TODAY AND TOMORROW FOLKS.... just so you know and not make a trip down for nothing like me!!

I can't believe it is sold out when I hardly again saw much people going in and I shot photos from Merlion and I hardly saw people...okay maybe at night they would come but....I don't know...I suspect they trying to make people buy the left over Grand Stand tickets...all the expensives one still have available...but not walkabout. Thought they should be more walkabout then grand stand!!!!
    Ahhhh....sian liao lor. Luckily I have not gone down yet....phew. But strange lor...I also tot shld have more walkabout than grand stand tickets.

Ahhhh....sian liao lor. Luckily I have not gone down yet....phew. But strange lor...I also tot shld have more walkabout than grand stand tickets.
    Strange right??? You see they state ticket booth open 12pm but all sold out!!!!??? I can understand people can each buy 8 tickets lah but looking at the crowd....... Maybe at night they will be more people coming in but if on tv they show very little crowd..then something is wrong here.... maybe they are trying to get people to get the left over expensive 400-600 tickets as a few of them were pushing me to buy... but what for? only 2 days left and only at specific grand stand...not anyone I wanted to go too...

I would think they could have more tickets for walkabout generally as there are alot of ground left for more people.... Aiya...look like will miss any chance of shooting more photos..as the weather is AWESOME TODAY from what I just shot outside the race park.,.... ~~

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Strange right??? You see they state ticket booth open 12pm but all sold out!!!!??? I can understand people can each buy 8 tickets lah but looking at the crowd....... Maybe at night they will be more people coming in but if on tv they show very little crowd..then something is wrong here.... maybe they are trying to get people to get the left over expensive 400-600 tickets as a few of them were pushing me to buy... but what for? only 2 days left and only at specific grand stand...not anyone I wanted to go too...

I would think they could have more tickets for walkabout generally as there are alot of ground left for more people.... Aiya...look like will miss any chance of shooting more photos..as the weather is AWESOME TODAY from what I just shot outside the race park.,.... ~~
    Yeah damn weird lor...maybe they wanna get rid of the grandstand tics thats why coz prolly most ppl were snapping up the walkabout..so perhaps someone said put a stop to that and sell grandstand tics instead...sigh.

Anyways yeah beautiful weather today...was thinking of going down to have a look see if can find a suitable vantage spot outside in the public areas but guess its gonna be quite difficult liao, with all the blockages.

Anybody have information to when is the earliest they allow ticket holders to enter.

9:00am? 11:00am? or as early as 7:00am? haven't recce the place. Thought of going early and find good spot for the race tomorrow. Singaporegp site don't have this info I seek and their hotline is looping with the same hold message over and over again.

../azul123

Anybody have information to when is the earliest they allow ticket holders to enter.

9:00am? 11:00am? or as early as 7:00am? haven't recce the place. Thought of going early and find good spot for the race tomorrow. Singaporegp site don't have this info I seek and their hotline is looping with the same hold message over and over again.

../azul123
    1pm bro....I got the confirmation from them via phone when I called earlier to double double double check about the walkabout tickets.

someone could have mass purchase the walk about ticket and try to sell off to those who are willing to pay

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    someone could have mass purchase the walk about ticket and try to sell off to those who are willing to pay
    Supposed to be limited to 8 tickets per purchase to make it "fair" for all to buy...

1 person buy 8 -
    5 persons buy 40 liao..
    and if they selling those ticket away at 100 each.. wa piang that a lot of $

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast