Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

  1. #261

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    ish feeling goot. work for today finish but not for the days ahead.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #262

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Eesh goot dat eeu r feebing batter!

    Oh dear, does dat mean eeu wun join ub deesh Sat?

  3. #263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Eesh goot dat eeu r feebing batter!

    Oh dear, does dat mean eeu wun join ub deesh Sat?
    maybe just for dinner and some night shoot with you guys, but definitely won't be following the entire day.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #264
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    devil in disguise

  5. #265

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    O hai



    i got alot of work to clear to tmr, so i will probably be late.


    i'm not sure if i have enough uninfected portable memory to take back all the stuff that i've done at my company, for my internship report and portfolio purposes.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  6. #266

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O hai



    i got alot of work to clear to tmr, so i will probably be late.


    i'm not sure if i have enough uninfected portable memory to take back all the stuff that i've done at my company, for my internship report and portfolio purposes.
    tomorrow got what?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #267
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    so cool!!
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  8. #268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O hai



    i got alot of work to clear to tmr, so i will probably be late.


    i'm not sure if i have enough uninfected portable memory to take back all the stuff that i've done at my company, for my internship report and portfolio purposes.
    Upload it to a secure server and password it.

  9. #269
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    O HAI

  10. #270

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Upload it to a secure server and password it.
    pardon me for sounding like a complete technophobe, but can you name a secure server? haha i don't know any. other than the usual photo ones. (can they support text documents as well?)
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #271

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O HAI
    O HAI!

    AI IS TEH SOLLYZ DAT AI WUZ SIK TUDAE N CUDN'T GOH HOOT TEH OU ESTAYT

    sorry!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #272

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    pardon me for sounding like a complete technophobe, but can you name a secure server? haha i don't know any. other than the usual photo ones. (can they support text documents as well?)
    PM euu!

  13. #273
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI!

    AI IS TEH SOLLYZ DAT AI WUZ SIK TUDAE N CUDN'T GOH HOOT TEH OU ESTAYT

    sorry!
    It's ok.

    You feeling better?

  14. #274

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    It's ok.

    You feeling better?
    Leong I eesh osos beji beji sollieee. I was really flattened out ... eeu kno Y. I tot I cld make it but I din hear a single thing at all!

  15. #275
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Leong I eesh osos beji beji sollieee. I was really flattened out ... eeu kno Y. I tot I cld make it but I din hear a single thing at all!
    Maybe next week.

  16. #276

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    HAI
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #277

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe next week.
    Yr such a dahling Leong! Tangjewbejhimargh!

  18. #278

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    look into your heart and you'll find love.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #279
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    expose thread is full of lub

  20. #280

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    expose thread is full of lub
    not only here, hope everywhere is full of love!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •