Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XLIII: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIII: TCSS Thread...

I got this from the SIN thread:

Quote Originally Posted by marctheworld View Post

2. Compact sword, flashguns and canons?

Pardon for the technical side, still learning focus with my 85mm babe...

Ahem .. look at the expression and line of sight of one of the photogs ...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    means the food tfcd ish the 100th outing por 2008!
    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post

he is 'looking' where to focus mah

Blog Entries

Look so gentlemanly bt is actually a wolf in disguise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    jimmy, i got one where u look exactly the same...

Guys, we need an AGM to discuss on the T&Cs to become a REGULAR TANGSHOOTER. To be a TANGSHOOTER rule remains, join one non TFCD photography outing and yesh, a TSer.

To be a REGULAR TANGSHOOTER, at least 5 NON-TFCD Outings and at least organise one Outing (TFCD/Non TFCD).

Also some of the issues are:

1) Members watchin our outings thread for TFCDs.
    2) Members not joining other outings other than TFCDs.
    3) Members not organising any outings except those regular ones.

I am not directing at anyone in particular but based on these and past one year plus in TS, i think we are reaching a stage whereby alot of ppl are watching and we must start reorganising. Some basic rules have to be set clearly and I have come up with the above.

However, I think an AGM still required to really set all things straight before updating our threads with a couple of these golden rules to ensure that TS is staying well organised and having fun.

I will set a date and involve the regulars/pioneers in for a talk. Target date is mid october whereby no shoot is planned yet.

Please dont think i am trying to control the group as i have no intention to. But just that I am seeing too much disorganization that i think something has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Guys, we need an AGM to discuss on the T&Cs to become a REGULAR TANGSHOOTER. To be a TANGSHOOTER rule remains, join one non TFCD photography outing and yesh, a TSer.

To be a REGULAR TANGSHOOTER, at least 5 NON-TFCD Outings and at least organise one Outing (TFCD/Non TFCD).

I am not directing at anyone in particular but based on these and past one year plus in TS, i think we are reaching a stage whereby alot of ppl are watching and we must start reorganising. Some basic rules have to be set clearly and I have come up with the above.

However, I think an AGM still required to really set all things straight before updating our threads with a couple of these golden rules to ensure that TS is staying well organised and having fun.

I will set a date and involve the regulars/pioneers in for a talk. Target date is mid october whereby no shoot is planned yet.

Please dont think i am trying to control the group as i have no intention to. But just that I am seeing too much disorganization that i think something has to be done.
    I sarpork the idea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    jimmy, i got one where u look exactly the same...
    NPNT!!!!

Member/Tangshooter

Congrats to the brand new Dad!!! You must be delirious with joy!
    I'm sure lil Asher will grow healthier and stronger by the day
    How's the new Mom? Hopefully she's resting fine!
    I answer on behalf of Falconite.

Both mother and child are safe. Thanks for the concern.

Ultimate are those dat look like loving grandfather or father, and accountants. Angelic faces but devil hearts!*

I used to work weef an accountant weef a babyface. Turned out to be both a lier and tried to cheat both colleagues and the company!

Another Manager I knew of ... look like the kind dat ANY parents would love to have as their son-in-law, well dressed, goot job and both super well-mannered and seem down to earth, tried to lure my friend into a sex party at 4am even when he knew she was weef her bf and din like to go for those kind of parties! Tried so mani times till I called him and told heem if he persisted, there would be ... serious
    issues.

* no offense to loving grandpas and fathers as well as really good-hearted accountants in TS ahh...!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 25th September 2008 at 09:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    I sarpork the idea
    Got door gift? Yesh yesh i sappork also

Good points, KT!
    I

Ok I ish regular liao, I ish attended more than 5 outings and horganised 2 .

KT, and TSers, could I share some thoughts ... ?

If cannot, please let me know and I weel edit my post.

It's not about wanting to control or not control, but in any group, especially bigger groups, some sort of guidelines and references must exist for peace because there will always be stalkers and those who want 'free' entry.

We have had both stalkers/lurkers as well as gate-crashers, and those who just post up once in awhile in the Exposer thread thinking that automatically grants them entry to outings ... and some of our outings have young teens around, as well as err, 'more exciting' activities.

While we are a fun loving bunch, in general, we were also more interested in people who were interested in forming friendships and to be a real part of the group, instead of just passers-by.

It's actually a good and healthy thing that your council can get together and set out some guidelines to keep potential crashers and free-loaders at bay.

I wish you all the best in your setting up of guidelines to protect and preserve the integrity of your group.

CHEERS!

NPNT!!!!
    later i go home post it

but based on ur rules, i ish failed never organise outing

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    but based on ur rules, i ish failed never organise outing
    Buttie donch porget chiu is huan orb de "Warriors"

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    KT, and TSers, could I share some thoughts ... ?

If cannot, please let me know and I weel edit my post.

It's not about wanting to control or not control, but in any group, especially bigger groups, some sort of guidelines and references must exist for peace because there will always be stalkers and those who want 'free' entry.

We have had both stalkers/lurkers as well as gate-crashers, and those who just post up once in awhile in the Exposer thread thinking that automatically grants them entry to outings ... and some of our outings have young teens around, as well as err, 'more exciting' activities.

While we are a fun loving bunch, in general, we were also more interested in people who were interested in forming friendships and to be a real part of the group, instead of just passers-by.

It's actually a good and healthy thing that your council can get together and set out some guidelines to keep potential crashers and free-loaders at bay.

I wish you all the best in your setting up of guidelines to protect and preserve the integrity of your group.

CHEERS!
    DM, thanx for the feedback. TS have regular AGMs every half year. This is to keep things in track and ensure TS is staying "healthy" and fun. Guidelines will def be in place but not an enforcement but juz as a safety precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Buttie donch porget chiu is huan orb de "Warriors"
    later i organise k-lunch or maybe thai pub

Muscleman in action!

TSers:
    Is it convenient for me to sit in for the coming AGM? I would like to see if i could contribute any pointers too. But of cos, if this is limited within TSers only, i ish understance
    I ish no shooter. I ish Extreme Fashion Car Driver | 我不是好摄の徒. 我是极端时尚车主.