Thread: Panoramic view of National Stadium and Tanjong Rhu

Default Panoramic view of National Stadium and Tanjong Rhu

Taken on National Day, after the fireworks. Stitched with the software that came with the camera. No editing except for stitching and cropping.

All comments welcome.

http://www.pbase.com/image/20195274

Think you wanna know this pal but your panorama looks like 2 photos instead. Exposure is different for both shots and the left shot looks distorted.

yup. the stitching wasn't very well done..

Basically, I used 15 seconds exposure and F8 throughout all the 4 shots, then after stitching, I cropped out the rightmost part from the last photo, cos it had shadows of the trees overhanging where I was standing. So apparently the stadium is much brighter than the condo lights, does that mean I should use different exposure settings to balance out the lighting?

yups, an even exposure will be more soothing to the eyes, though this will mean different shutter speeds for various parts of the pano, but the most obvious different ones are the one with the stadium.
    Quote Originally Posted by A70
    Basically, I used 15 seconds exposure and F8 throughout all the 4 shots, then after stitching, I cropped out the rightmost part from the last photo, cos it had shadows of the trees overhanging where I was standing. So apparently the stadium is much brighter than the condo lights, does that mean I should use different exposure settings to balance out the lighting?