Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 212

Thread: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

  1. #101

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    And sell special 'home-made' cheesecake and make a FORTUNE!
    Good idea, we'll probably make more dough selling cheesecake at SIN than selling photos.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Well, if we get a entourage from CS to come and hoot us, bypassing the girls altogether, the organizers might actually PAY us to NOT shake our bon-bons! I guess we could ask a few guys to don sequined g-string bikinis at the same time!
    sion would love to.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #103
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    anyway guys, those goin to the motoshow this weekend, jus be more alert la.


    wait u log into CS in the evening and u see ur yandao face here in KPT, u know wat happened liao. hahahaha




    siao one.

    pay $$ go to such events and still mux kena labeled as 'a pack of wolves' when all the guys did are take fotos of event models and automobile.

    then wat? go there eat cheesecake?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #104

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Now, Sion would probably add a twist to EVERYZTHING, and turn up IN the cheesecake, with a full gown, burst out of the caks and do a raucnchy strip-tease! Die lah. Liddat already have to apply for public entertainment license!

  5. #105

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Now, Sion would probably add a twist to EVERYZTHING, and turn up IN the cheesecake, with a full gown, burst out of the caks and do a raucnchy strip-tease! Die lah. Liddat already have to apply for public entertainment license!
    Now for THAT I will pay a 50-dollar entrance fee...

  6. #106
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Now, Sion would probably add a twist to EVERYZTHING, and turn up IN the cheesecake, with a full gown, burst out of the caks and do a raucnchy strip-tease! Die lah. Liddat already have to apply for public entertainment license!
    ...............




    i cannot bear to visualise that....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #107
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Now for THAT I will pay a 50-dollar entrance fee...
    wa, our spore economy depend on ppl like u liao!!!

    no wonder dingdong horse buang in spore.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #108
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyway guys, those goin to the motoshow this weekend, jus be more alert la.


    wait u log into CS in the evening and u see ur yandao face here in KPT, u know wat happened liao. hahahaha


    Yes. We'll be looking out for a Cheesecake look-alike in the motorshow.

    Last year some people said they didn't go to the show yet their faces showed up in the photos.


  9. #109
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    How many people actually go to a motoshow purely to see the cars?

  10. #110

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    How many people actually go to a motoshow purely to see the cars?
    DANGED!

    You mean there were CARS at a motorshow?

    mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!! !mutters

  11. #111
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DANGED!

    You mean there were CARS at a motorshow?

    mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!! !mutters

  12. #112
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DANGED!

    You mean there were CARS at a motorshow?

    mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!! !mutters
    Of course there are "CARS", beri beri nice "CARS"

    Everyone got two "CARS", even my cat got four "CARS"

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    How many people actually go to a motoshow purely to see the cars?
    cars, see but never snap. models? snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap..........

    purely see (yes), snap (no).

  14. #114

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Of course there are "CARS", beri beri nice "CARS"

    Everyone got two "CARS", even my cat got four "CARS"
    OOU YAAAH HOR!

    Got a LOT of CAR-KIs at MoloorShow!

    Skinnie wans, short wans, long wans, white wans, well, mostly white white wans ... seksi wans!

  15. #115
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yes. We'll be looking out for a Cheesecake look-alike in the motorshow.

    Last year some people said they didn't go to the show yet their faces showed up in the photos.

    oh no! mux b the professor strikes back!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DANGED!

    You mean there were CARS at a motorshow?

    mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!! !mutters
    Best reply in the thread so far.

  17. #117
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Best reply in the thread so far.
    those were props. PROPS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #118

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    those were props. PROPS!!!
    PROPS!

    What props?

  19. #119
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU YAAAH HOR!

    Got a LOT of CAR-KIs at MoloorShow!

    Skinnie wans, short wans, long wans, white wans, well, mostly white white wans ... seksi wans!
    Aim wrongly, might shot some hairly one.

  20. #120
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    PROPS!

    What props?
    .......
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •