Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 212

Thread: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Then wat photo you want to shoot?


    Photojournalism... You can shoot other people's camera and you see alot of interesting compositions~

    guy grabbing @$$!

    ... & the aftermath!

  2. #22

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    You meant the following type of pictures?



    Is the man in orange an Hobbit? Why so short?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    he's into long slander necks?

  4. #24

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, lots of GWCs and BTSS spotted at SIN. I didn't even shoot much. Went there to chat with friends.

    Youhong, nice captures. We both saw the flesh grabbers in action.

    But it's SG. What to do?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  5. #25

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tsystem View Post
    And some of them were actually aiming their cameras at some weird places......

    wonder if the hottest has 3 arms, 2 heads, or, what?
    self-proclaimed weirdos

  6. #26

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    You meant the following type of pictures?



    at least, they touched the cloth area.. some models dun not cover that areas

  7. #27

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    What to do, as CHow Yun Fatt said: Welcome to Singapore!


    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    What to do, as CHow Yun Fatt said: Welcome to Singapore!


    he never put his hands around the babes, no wonder they dun seem happy...

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    he never put his hands around the babes, no wonder they dun seem happy...

  10. #30
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    This Evie (Evangeline) seems quite a lot different in the asset department the last I saw her....or perhaps I got mixed up with another person.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    quite close, for $10. lol... why the model hold book? to roll up & whack the guy if hands go OB!

    It's more like protecting her assets really from straying hands. I have also noticed
    alot of guys wanting their pictures taken with the models. Really is that a necessity
    or perhaps to show off the pictures to friends and family members ..'See ah took picture
    with a moller hor'.Geezus so sad.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    It's more like protecting her assets really from straying hands. I have also noticed
    alot of guys wanting their pictures taken with the models. Really is that a necessity
    or perhaps to show off the pictures to friends and family members ..'See ah took picture
    with a moller hor'.Geezus so sad.
    or prevent wardrobe malfunction- guy 'accidently' pulled down the tube top...

    nowadays many moller & GWC (Great World City!)!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    This Evie (Evangeline) seems quite a lot different in the asset department the last I saw her....or perhaps I got mixed up with another person.
    The only thing I noticed about her was that she has braces on perhaps that hinder
    her smiling. To be frank she and Sonia are very calm and collect with their posing
    no prancing or preening like others.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    The only thing I noticed about her was that she has braces on perhaps that hinder
    her smiling. To be frank she and Sonia are very calm and collect with their posing
    no prancing or preening like others.
    got prancing & preening 1s?!

    next time must go & see!

  15. #35

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Yes, I agreed with you on that. She always adjusted her lips, in order not to
    let the braces to show too much before she fixed her poses for the
    photograph shoots.

    I would say it is rather professional of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    The only thing I noticed about her was that she has braces on perhaps that hinder
    her smiling. To be frank she and Sonia are very calm and collect with their posing
    no prancing or preening like others.
    [ Flickr ]

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tsystem View Post
    You can see my hands holding my Casio Exilim P&S at the back.

    I was not tall enough to see and not strong enough to elbow people to get in front.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Lucky,I never go there.Too many people taking all the chu bo pictures from other countries.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Lucky,I never go there.Too many people taking all the chu bo pictures from other countries.
    chu bo?????? wat's tat?


    u meant chio bu, isn't it?????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    chu bo?????? wat's tat?


    u meant chio bu, isn't it?????
    yes.

  20. #40
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by insanne View Post
    well, I think we all know the reasons why the organisers have all the girls, wearing so little, stand by the cars. It's a little naive for whoever to think that the guys there are there just for the cars. If you don't want people to leer and take photographs of you, then don't wear so little and be standing there. Nobody forces anyone there.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •