Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Default Re: SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    really wolfpack sia.... you one of them right?
    I was hoping people will be polite enough to step aside once they had their fair share of photos taken so I can move up with a wide angle for some alternative shots... BUT...

Those guys never move an inch... even some who had exhausted their memory card refused to move... loaded another mem card and shoot shoot shoot

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post
    I was hoping people will be polite enough to step aside once they had their fair share of photos taken so I can move up with a wide angle for some alternative shots... BUT...

Those guys never move an inch... even some who had exhausted their memory card refused to move... loaded another mem card and shoot shoot shoot
    Think even they really run out of memory card, they will still stay put and shoot using their eyes wide open and store it in their brain cells.

The moders should move (far, far away - perhaps to the next hall, or building), then I can shoot the cars WITHOUT the moders and the crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    I can understand how Sonia & Evie felt.. swarmed all over by photogs, ah pek, ah chek, ah di and xiao di di with DSLR, cameras, handphone, video cam up down north south east west..

But I m afraid the result of such comments may not deter the "wolves" from doing the same in future, but the true photogs may hv to think twice b4 going near them again..

BTW :

Sorry for not making an effort to touch up these pics..

Kena downgraded from GWC to WWC liaoz ..

A very good and natural shot. You captured their moment. Thumbs up !

I thought that it very natural for them. some even stand there and waited after finish.. and slowly review the photos taken over and over again.. worst .. still can talk to his buddy .. psss.. " that gal's nei very big hor " faint ...

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    I thought that it very natural for them. some even stand there and waited after finish.. and slowly review the photos taken over and over again.. worst .. still can talk to his buddy .. psss.. " that gal's nei very big hor " faint ...
    some were looking for nannies after the tainted milk scare?

Guess we can call them Colour wolves and not Sin Wolves....

vince123123
    Guests

Oh btw, both of them are at the Motor Show, saw them during trade day today. Those who want to follow up , go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Oh btw, both of them are at the Motor Show, saw them during trade day today. Those who want to follow up , go ahead
    Can we mention your name?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    as in Evangeline and Sonia?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    as in Evangeline and Sonia?
    yes them
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

vince123123
    Guests

What is the purpose of that? Why not mention yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Can we mention your name?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011