Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

DEGEN SUFFERS INJURY BLOW
    Paul Hassall at Anfield 23 September 2008

Rafael Benitez has revealed that Philipp Degen is likely to face a spell on the sidelines after picking up two broken ribs in the Carling Cup win over Crewe.
    The Swiss international had to be replaced by Jamie Carragher on 73 minutes and looked to be in some discomfort after suffering the knock in an innocuous looking challenge.

"He has two broken ribs," said Benitez. "He is very unlucky."

new MC king?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    new MC king?
    the next hurry-get-well.

We beat crewe 2-1...

We progress to the next round...

Most were glad with the starting lineup minus kuyt...

Why still feeling sad? i'd say that we did our job...we won the game...same as any other matches...

Lets have faith in the team...merseyside derby this weekend...should be a cracker of a game... expect fireworks...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We beat crewe 2-1...

Why still feeling sad? i'd say that we did our job...we won the game...same as any other matches...

Lets have faith in the team...merseyside derby this weekend...should be a cracker of a game... expect fireworks...
    Bro..the gunners got 6-0 with young guns..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

We beat crewe 2-1...

i think u're the eternal optimist.

i m forever condemning raf999 n his way of playing.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    DEGEN SUFFERS INJURY BLOW
    Paul Hassall at Anfield 23 September 2008

Rafael Benitez has revealed that Philipp Degen is likely to face a spell on the sidelines after picking up two broken ribs in the Carling Cup win over Crewe.
    The Swiss international had to be replaced by Jamie Carragher on 73 minutes and looked to be in some discomfort after suffering the knock in an innocuous looking challenge.

"He has two broken ribs," said Benitez. "He is very unlucky."
    lousy signing.

his debut game n he din't shine against those championship side players.

good thing he signed on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    lousy signing.

his debut game n he din't shine against those championship side players.

good thing he signed on a free.

wahlao relaccc lah bro... u want shine then we must go n sign a torchlight liao lah

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wahlao relaccc lah bro... u want shine then we must go n sign a torchlight liao lah
    i think use the F1 floodlights la.

bueysai la. sack raf999!!!!

We beat crewe 2-1...

yeah.. don't feel sad man!!! the future is bright!!! 5 games in the league and we're still unbeaten home and away... we're 3rd in the league... 6points ahead of mancircle and 12th places on top of them.. and we're just one point behind the league leader... and we've done all these without Keane and Torres hitting form yet!!!

yeah.. don't feel sad man!!! the future is bright!!! 5 games in the league and we're still unbeaten home and away... we're 3rd in the league... 6points ahead of mancircle and 12th places on top of them.. and we're just one point behind the league leader... and we've done all these without Keane and Torres hitting form yet!!!

and we've dirty kite.

yeah.

y m i not celebrating on that last part?

HYYPIA DREAMING OF WEMBLEY

Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia revealed he has one eye on a first appearance at Wembley after he helped the Reds secure a place in the last 16 of the Carling Cup.

The 34-year-old put in a typically assured performance at the heart of Liverpool's defence as they ran out 2-1 winners over Crewe at Anfield.

Daniel Agger and Lucas got on the scoresheet but the margin of victory should have been greater for Rafael Benitez's side, who were let down by poor finishing and some superb saves by Crewe goalkeeper Steve Collis.

Hyypia, who captained the side against Crewe, won the trophy in 2001 and 2003 and was a finalist in 2005 but all of the games were played at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

He said: "I have not played at Wembley so for me personally, to go there and get a game would be great.

"Crewe made it difficult but that's what you are always going to get against a lower division side - they fight until the end and that's what happened.

"Maybe we could have played a bit better in the second half but it was a tough match and in the end we have to be happy to go through.

"It was a good battle and I'm happy because maybe the League Cup is a competition in which I will play, so I'm very happy we got through to the next round and hopefully it will mean another game for me."

Finland international Hyypia was impressed with central defensive partner Agger and Brazilian midfielder Lucas with both players giving Benitez a reminder of their abilities ahead of the Merseyside derby at the weekend.

"It was a great goal from Daniel, everybody knows he can strike the ball well and it was a perfect effort," Hyypia added.

"It's good if you can score from every department on the pitch - that's very important.

"Lucas scored a good goal too and hopefully it will give him confidence for the future."

Former Liverpool youth team defender Danny O'Donnell lined up for Crewe and was ecstatic to finally play in a "serious" fixture at Anfield.

The 22-year-old never made a competitive first-team appearance for the Reds and moved to Gresty Road initially on loan in August 2006 before the move was made permanent four months later.

"It was an awesome night - from the final whistle and having 'You'll Never Walk Alone' sung by a packed Kop, to the way we played was a brilliant experience for everyone," O'Donnell said.

"It was nice for me to come back and see some old faces and I thought I did quite well, especially when you see the calibre of players we were up against.

"I must admit the heart raced a bit when I saw (Fernando) Torres coming on and then Robbie Keane. They are top-quality players and to play against them is something I will never forget.

"Now we have to get our feet quickly on the floor and we start preparing for Bristol Rovers this weekend. We have got to take the positives from this game and start to grind out some clean sheets in the league."

and we've dirty kite.

yeah.

y m i not celebrating on that last part?
    oh yeah i forgot to mention Kuytie!!

oh yeah i forgot to mention Kuytie!!
    i feel the noose is tightening.

i feel the noose is tightening.
    seriously.. sometimes u guys are so pessimistic I thought you guys are newcastle fans and I have come to the wrong thread!!!

seriously.. sometimes u guys are so pessimistic I thought you guys are newcastle fans and I have come to the wrong thread!!!
    i've seen it all.

jus a prelude of things to come.

oldcastle's problems is so deep tat it'll reach the center of the Earth.

it is not pessimism
    it is passion

toon army is not pessimistic, they are just long suffering fans, with a lot of passion but crappy owners who install CMI managers

bro zhapchit has been blainwashed by bro rodz liao.

u 2 shall be known as The Fabulous Optimistic Brothers!!

can never quite belif, nor understand or even try to understand, y anyone in their clear mind, would set up a dirty kite fan club.

i've seen it all.

jus a prelude of things to come.
    yeah right!!! that's what you think!! I bet you didn't think we would have won the CL during half time!!

and seriously.. what prelude? this is one of the best starts we've had in the last few seasons.. and u're saying u're seen it all?

oldcastle's problems is so deep tat it'll reach the center of the Earth.

i thought it has gone thru the center came out from the other end of the world?

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast