Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

  1. #861

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Err.....u sure u got the right thread? or the right red?
    Err... LIVERPOOL THAT IS... hahaha.

  2. #862
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Err... LIVERPOOL THAT IS... hahaha.
    Melvin kor kor is a closet red fan. Maybe he is trying to sound you out to see whether you are same kind as him

  3. #863
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Now I finally seeing a Liverpool thread and did not actually too notice it is so lively here. Hail the RED!!!!!!!!! You will never walk alone... what's on for the weekends?
    do you want to join my Dirk Kuyt Fan Club ?

  4. #864
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Melvin kor kor is a closet red fan. Maybe he is trying to sound you out to see whether you are same kind as him
    Cos he dun know what is goin on this weekend mah...so i ask lor... Same kind or not onli time will tell like someone tail come out le....

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Now I finally seeing a Liverpool thread and did not actually too notice it is so lively here. Hail the RED!!!!!!!!! You will never walk alone... what's on for the weekends?
    Where have you been. This Liverpool thread has been around for quite a longtime already. Anywaywelcome, and do join us in our score prediction game.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #866
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    do you want to join my Dirk Kuyt Fan Club ?
    oei!! cannot recruit members here so openly!!! noooooo!!!


    pls PM them!!


    leave me out pls.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    oei!! cannot recruit members here so openly!!! noooooo!!!


    pls PM them!!


    leave me out pls.
    You are the No.1 fan, sure will involve you
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  8. #868
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Cos he dun know what is goin on this weekend mah...so i ask lor... Same kind or not onli time will tell like someone tail come out le....
    we all love melvin n jeff gorgor. they are both closer LFC fans.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #869
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    You are the No.1 fan, sure will involve you



    paiseh, me no fan-si. haha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #870
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Err.....u sure u got the right thread? or the right red?
    hahaha,i think u r in the wrong Red thread lah bro... the fact that u r in this thread means that bro is in the correct thread....

  11. #871
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    oei!! cannot recruit members here so openly!!! noooooo!!!


    pls PM them!!


    leave me out pls.
    bro cheesecake,everyone knows u r one of the member...

  12. #872
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Liverpool eye Heskey in January sales


    Emile Heskey may return to play in front of the Kop next year, if reports linking him with a return to Liverpool across the British press are correct.

    Heskey is keen for Champions League football next season

    The Wigan striker, 30, has been in fine form for both club and country this season, and his current contract is due to expire next summer.

    JJB manager Steve Bruce admits his heavyweight frontman could quit Wigan once the transfer window opens, and Heskey himself has done nothing to quell the speculation. "Yeah, I hope [to attract interest]," he said. "It's a nice situation that I'm in, but I'm still a Wigan player and I want to do my best for them. Everyone wants to be playing on these big stages, and for their club to be in the Champions League."

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez may try to sign the former Red in the January transfer window, although he could face stiff competition from Aston Villa and Tottenham, who are also believed to be jostling for the striker's signature.

    An added advantage of Heskey's signing in January would be the fact that he is not cup-tied, and so would be eligible to take part in Liverpool's Champions League campaign.

    Heskey spent four years at Anfield, from 2000-2004, after arriving for a then-record 11m from Leicester City. Benitez' predecessor Gerard Houllier offloaded the attacker to Birmingham for 3.5m, shortly before the Spaniard's arrival at Liverpool at the end of the 2003-2004
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #873

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.




    League Table

    1). boresome 17pts
    2). grumpy 16pts
    3). domdomino 13pts
    4). zhapchit 7pts
    5). blazer workz 6pts
    6). Taurean 6pts
    7). airfins 5pts
    8). canew 5pt
    9). cheesecake 5pts
    10). kelccm 5pt
    11). jfoo 4pts
    12). mario_Pittas 3pts! (NEW ENTRY TOO!!)
    13). roDz 1pt
    14). goondu (NEW ENTRY!!) 1pt!
    15). dfstan 1pt
    __________________


    18 Oct, 2008

    LIVERPOOL Vs. wigan

    Anfield!!!


    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Stevie G, Rubbish King!) crazy cheesecake
    2). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Rubbish King, Dirty Kite) kelccm
    3). 5-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Keane) blazer_workz
    4). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Riera, Kuyt) zhapchit
    5). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres,Torres) Domdominooooo
    6). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (1st.: S. Gerrard, Last: R. Keane) Canew.
    7). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Gerrard, Keane ) airfins
    8). 4-0 Liverpool Win (Gerrard, Keane) jfoo
    9). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Gerrard)
    10). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN (KUYT) roDz
    11). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN (Keane, Kuyt) boresome

  14. #874
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool eye Heskey in January sales


    Emile Heskey may return to play in front of the Kop next year, if reports linking him with a return to Liverpool across the British press are correct.

    Heskey is keen for Champions League football next season

    The Wigan striker, 30, has been in fine form for both club and country this season, and his current contract is due to expire next summer.

    JJB manager Steve Bruce admits his heavyweight frontman could quit Wigan once the transfer window opens, and Heskey himself has done nothing to quell the speculation. "Yeah, I hope [to attract interest]," he said. "It's a nice situation that I'm in, but I'm still a Wigan player and I want to do my best for them. Everyone wants to be playing on these big stages, and for their club to be in the Champions League."

    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez may try to sign the former Red in the January transfer window, although he could face stiff competition from Aston Villa and Tottenham, who are also believed to be jostling for the striker's signature.

    An added advantage of Heskey's signing in January would be the fact that he is not cup-tied, and so would be eligible to take part in Liverpool's Champions League campaign.

    Heskey spent four years at Anfield, from 2000-2004, after arriving for a then-record 11m from Leicester City. Benitez' predecessor Gerard Houllier offloaded the attacker to Birmingham for 3.5m, shortly before the Spaniard's arrival at Liverpool at the end of the 2003-2004

    wah.. rafa eyeing on his old bird and ah peks.

  15. #875
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wah.. rafa eyeing on his old bird and ah peks.
    Heskey is ah Pek liao leh.. should buy Amr Zaki!

  16. #876

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Will Liverpool make it through without Torres against Wigan?

  17. #877
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Will Liverpool make it through without Torres against Wigan?
    of cos! we still have kuytie!

  18. #878
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    of cos! we still have kuytie!
    I knew it! Sooner or later some1 would come up with this

    Of coz we can win, There's still Stevie G to save the day.

  19. #879
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Heskey is ah Pek liao leh.. should buy Amr Zaki!
    ya, buy zaki n sell dirty kite!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #880
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, buy zaki n sell dirty kite!
    Kuyt must stay.. he's going to bring us 3 league titles

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •