Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

  1. #681
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Any news on Skirty injury?

    He ytd like cry in pain.

    actually, of all liverpool players . i prefer Carragher And Skirty. they are like great wall of china. haha

    i must send e-greeting card to skirtie.
    Good thing about the injury is that Agger will get to play now. It seems like a bad injury for Skirtie. But the good thing is, i'm glad that everyone is happy with Skirtie now. I still remember last season all the cursing and swearing at Skirtie


    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Liverpool does look shaky at times, but Man City is no push over now. In the end I would say Liverpool fully deserved the victory for the way they fought back against a very good opponent.

    But still sometimes you wished Liverpool could be more clinical, especially from Kuyt who seems to have a lot of loose balls falling to his feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    sometimes we cant blame him for those misses...though he's paid loads of $ to score...the amount of running he made...maybe he used up the energy at vital moments...but when we needed him to score...at vital moments...he delivered...
    Sometimes we can't judge Kuytie by his misses. His contribution in other areas of the pitch cannot be neglected. Like last night there was once where he ran all the way back to defence to rob the ball off a man citeh player

  2. #682
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Any news on Skirty injury?

    He ytd like cry in pain.

    actually, of all liverpool players . i prefer Carragher And Skirty. they are like great wall of china. haha

    i must send e-greeting card to skirtie.
    skrtel has been playing well its a pity he got the injury but we wont know the extend of the injury yet...but at the same time...this give a chance to agger to play...he's a good player also...

  3. #683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Good thing about the injury is that Agger will get to play now. It seems like a bad injury for Skirtie. But the good thing is, i'm glad that everyone is happy with Skirtie now. I still remember last season all the cursing and swearing at Skirtie






    Sometimes we can't judge Kuytie by his misses. His contribution in other areas of the pitch cannot be neglected. Like last night there was once where he ran all the way back to defence to rob the ball off a man citeh player
    We don't call Kuyttie golden retreiver for nothing

    But then life could be much easier if Kuyttie can score more of those 'open' goals. Of course that does not mean other Liverpool players are not guilty of that, but as I said it seems that a lot of loose ball is falling to his feet more often than not.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #684
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Good thing about the injury is that Agger will get to play now. It seems like a bad injury for Skirtie. But the good thing is, i'm glad that everyone is happy with Skirtie now. I still remember last season all the cursing and swearing at Skirtie
    nowadays its hard to get players like instant noodle:fast to cook,good to eat....players now need to adapt as most of them comes from different countries & were playing in different leagues all over the world...they need time to settledown...
    Last edited by roDz; 6th October 2008 at 10:45 AM.

  5. #685

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    nowadays its hard to get players like instant noodle:fast to cook,good to eat....players now need to adapt as most of them comes from different countries & were playing in different leagues all over the world...they need time to settledown...

    talk about instant noodles.... kite's hair does look like instant noodles

  6. #686
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We don't call Kuyttie golden retreiver for nothing

    But then life could be much easier if Kuyttie can score more of those 'open' goals. Of course that does not mean other Liverpool players are not guilty of that, but as I said it seems that a lot of loose ball is falling to his feet more often than not.
    i think the pace of epl plays a part also...players in epl hurried opponents faster then in europe...kuyt's goal scoring rate in europe is not that bad...

  7. #687
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    now i'll miss epl for 2 weeks...

    i hope england lose both their games...

    i hope spain win both their games...holland also...

    i think most Liverpudlians will support spain...their dont call themselves english...they are scousers...& are proud of that...

  8. #688
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We don't call Kuyttie golden retreiver for nothing

    But then life could be much easier if Kuyttie can score more of those 'open' goals. Of course that does not mean other Liverpool players are not guilty of that, but as I said it seems that a lot of loose ball is falling to his feet more often than not.
    Life is good... Kuytie has rescued us with 2 late late winners.. once in Europe and once just last nite
    Last edited by zhapchit; 6th October 2008 at 10:53 AM.

  9. #689
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Life is good... Kuytie has rescued us with 2 late late winners.. once in Europe and once just last nite
    when the chips are down...we know who we can depend on...kuyt has not disappoint me when the going gets tough...

  10. #690
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Video here guys!!! Don't miss Kuytie's goal!!!


    http://kop-tv.com/go/ft-man-city-2-3-liverpool-video/
    Thanks for the link.

  11. #691

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Kuyt!

    I always get heart attacks when I see him play. No doubt about his commitments. Always gives his 101% full effort going forward, chasing after loose balls and defending. But somehow, I feel that we are quite weak on the right side, as he's not a natural winger, like Riera. You can really feel the threat of Riera everytime he brings the ball down to the left, and whips in those precise crosses. But Kuyt does give a different dimension to our game. Not sure if he will be brutally exposed in big matches.

  12. #692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We don't call Kuyttie golden retreiver for nothing

    But then life could be much easier if Kuyttie can score more of those 'open' goals. Of course that does not mean other Liverpool players are not guilty of that, but as I said it seems that a lot of loose ball is falling to his feet more often than not.
    haiz... cant blame kuyt sometimes... like u say ma, golden retriever. He is good in getting to the goal scoring situations, which other players in his position (benayoun or pennant) would not be able to reach.

  13. #693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Kuyt!

    I always get heart attacks when I see him play. No doubt about his commitments. Always gives his 101% full effort going forward, chasing after loose balls and defending. But somehow, I feel that we are quite weak on the right side, as he's not a natural winger, like Riera. You can really feel the threat of Riera everytime he brings the ball down to the left, and whips in those precise crosses. But Kuyt does give a different dimension to our game. Not sure if he will be brutally exposed in big matches.
    I was thinking of this point for a long time as well but i can see the logic in rafa's tactics. I think if you see how liverpool plays these days, Reira will try and go towards byline on the left while Torres/Keane and Gerrard charging down middle towards goal, while Kuyt, playing on Right side, comes in from the blind side. I admit, it's a bit offbalance but it kinda work as you only have 1 ball and it should go to somewhere where you are strongest (left side with Reira) and the cross will come in to Kuyt on the far post. If you switch the roles, you will know that even if kuyt can cross well to his far post (which is left) to Reira, i doubt Reira can score much.

    As for Reira, i think his performance is good so far. He seems quite comfortable on the left going at defenders. The problem now is i feel Aurelio is not really the right player to team up with Reira. If you really play a winger system, Aurelio needs to play more like Ashley Cole, in a more forward position to interchange with Reira. I think Dossena is a better option on our left. Lastly, i think Rafa still dont think Reira has the stamina to last the game, which i agree, as he seems to fade off in 2nd half of every match he plays.

  14. #694

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Yeah, spot on on the left back problem. Aurelio just can't make it. Can someone bring back Warnock?

  15. #695
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Thanks, Taurean.

  16. #696
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    skrtel has been playing well its a pity he got the injury but we wont know the extend of the injury yet...but at the same time...this give a chance to agger to play...he's a good player also...
    I still remember how Agger Score Against Chelski last season.
    Classic Goal. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yeah, spot on on the left back problem. Aurelio just can't make it. Can someone bring back Warnock?
    Cmon man. Aurelio is playing good. He Is Training his form every since his injury.
    Doessena is good lea. !

  17. #697
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    wa, so little new posts ah...

    paiseh, i jus returned to sunny s'pore!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #698
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    so nice...


    thanks bro taurean!!


    basket, so angry when 2-0 down, then stomped back to win 3-2.


    mark hughes goin to b sacked soon



    basket, 5days of no soccer news!!! no internet!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #699
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    basket, 5days of no soccer news!!! no internet!!!


    You kanna detained by CPIB / ICAC?

  20. #700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, so little new posts ah...

    paiseh, i jus returned to sunny s'pore!


    GHOST!!!!


    yalor, without you, it moves very slowly here, only about 10-12 pages

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •