Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Stevie G and Alonso at a interview.. lucky Stevie G boh injured

Catch the highlights while it is still there.

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/li...iverpool_sport

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Health warning advisory: Watching Liverpool play may induce blood vomiting and heart attacks. Watch at your own risk
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Health warning advisory: Watching Liverpool play may induce blood vomiting and heart attacks. Watch at your own risk
    Join bro Rodz' and my club... life is less stressful. Even at 2-0 down last nite, I was still hopeful that they will do a istanbul and kuytie will score. So glad i was right on both accounts

Deregistered

MISSING IN ACTION!

Person: Cheesecake.

Last seen at Liverpool thread and Xpert-11 Thread.

Where is he ? ?

eating kyuttie socks?

after suporting LFC all these years,i think this season we started with a bang...we didnt play well but won games...

i only managed to watch last nite's game after 2-1...still hari raya mood...

from then onwards...i see gerrard off colour...masch...off colour...defence(all 4) shaky to the max...

but when we do get fwd...we threatened...but ofcourse...we squandered many chances...

i saw torres guilty of missing some chances particularly an open goal(could be his hattrick)

kuyt missed a few also and i know many criticised him for that but how often did he rescue LFC? how he tracked back to steal ball away from attacking opponents must never be forgotten...he'll die for LFC for sure...

i think,to date,this is the most hard fought game...some vomitted blood but i had cold sweat...LOL

but in the end...the team won...we are still level on point with chelski coming to a 2 weeks international break which i hate...why bcoz usually after international break...our form dip badly...now we'll see if the current team can maintain this winning habit after these useless international games...

we will then know if we really can win the epl...but i'm still full of confident this will be our season...

COMMON KUYT...

COMMON RAFA...

COMMON LFC...

YNWA...

Bro zhapchit...now as president,your kuyt's fan club will have more members...bro cheesecake is a secret one but we all know that...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    MISSING IN ACTION!

Where is he ? ?

eating kyuttie socks?
    He must be going around trying to collect all of Kuyttie's socks

MISSING IN ACTION!

Where is he ? ?

eating kyuttie socks?

maybe tio detained by CAD or CPIB for kelong

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    after suporting LFC all these years,i think this season we started with a bang...we didnt play well but won games...

from then onwards...i see gerrard off colour...masch...off colour...defence(all 4) shaky to the max...

but when we do get fwd...we threatened...but ofcourse...we squandered many chances...

i saw torres guilty of missing some chances particularly an open goal(could be his hattrick)

kuyt missed a few also and i know many criticised him for that but how often did he rescue LFC? how he tracked back to steal ball away from attacking opponents must never be forgotten...he'll die for LFC for sure...

i think,to date,this is the most hard fought game...some vomitted blood but i had cold sweat...LOL

but in the end...the team won...we are still level on point with chelski coming to a 2 weeks international break which i hate...why bcoz usually after international break...our form dip badly...now we'll see if the current team can maintain this winning habit after these useless international games...

we will then know if we really can win the epl...but i'm still full of confident this will be our season...

COMMON KUYT...

COMMON RAFA...

COMMON LFC...

YNWA...

Bro zhapchit...now as president,your kuyt's fan club will have more members...bro cheesecake is a secret one but we all know that...LOL

All join kyuttie Fan Club.

MISSING IN ACTION!

Where is he ? ?

eating kyuttie socks?
    bro cheesecake is filling the form to join kuyt's fanclub...now taking membership foto with kuyt...hahaha

COMMON KUYT...

COMMON RAFA...

COMMON LFC...

YNWA...

Liverpool does look shaky at times, but Man City is no push over now. In the end I would say Liverpool fully deserved the victory for the way they fought back against a very good opponent.

But still sometimes you wished Liverpool could be more clinical, especially from Kuyt who seems to have a lot of loose balls falling to his feet.

bro cheesecake is filling the form to join kuyt's fanclub...now taking membership foto with kuyt...hahaha
    Cheesecake is going to be Kuyttie's No. 1 fan

Deregistered

Liverpool does look shaky at times, but Man City is no push over now. In the end I would say Liverpool fully deserved the victory for the way they fought back against a very good opponent.

But still sometimes you wished Liverpool could be more clinical, especially from Kuyt who seems to have a lot of loose balls falling to his feet.
    Liverpool must one goal or two goals down than they wake up.

than like to do stun. haha !

COMMON KUYT...

COMMON RAFA...

COMMON LFC...

YNWA...

u watched only from 2-1...
    1st half lagi shaky and lagi off-form

glad we got thru this

Deregistered

Any news on Skirty injury?

He ytd like cry in pain.

actually, of all liverpool players . i prefer Carragher And Skirty. they are like great wall of china. haha

i must send e-greeting card to skirtie.

Bad for the health, but ultimately the end result matters most.

sometimes we cant blame him for those misses...though he's paid loads of $ to score...the amount of running he made...maybe he used up the energy at vital moments...but when we needed him to score...at vital moments...he delivered...

we dont want to be seen as a bully rite...when adults play with kids usually will give some away 1st what...then we win from behind...ask mancircle fans...winning "from behind" shiok or not? hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u watched only from 2-1...
    1st half lagi shaky and lagi off-form

glad we got thru this
    hahaha,u all vomit blood lah..i eat hari raya kueh...