Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

  1. #641
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    hull is 3rd in the table!!

  2. #642
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    I thot we are gone after tat 2 goal! Amazing Torres!

  3. #643
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    waah, now even got competition to post video ah?
    Taurean boh liao?
    he'll never post alone lah

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    hull is 3rd in the table!!
    Amazing isn't it. Well, I guess they should be safe this season.

    BUt Spurs looks almost like gone case liao
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #645
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Amazing isn't it. Well, I guess they should be safe this season.

    BUt Spurs looks almost like gone case liao
    72' Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle U.

    Newcastle will give them some company

  6. #646

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    he'll never post alone lah


    dun keke lah
    u stole the links from him using black magic issit?

  7. #647
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Amazing isn't it. Well, I guess they should be safe this season.

    BUt Spurs looks almost like gone case liao
    tat ramos can say byebye liao.

  8. #648

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    You guys really never LINK alone hehehe
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  9. #649
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    hull is 3rd in the table!!
    waaa shocker of the yr.

  10. #650

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You guys really never LINK alone hehehe
    this one sounds a bit gayish leh

  11. #651
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    waah, now even got competition to post video ah?
    Taurean boh liao?
    Haa... more ppl post links then we more chances to watch goals vid ma.

  12. #652
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Fernando Torres' first goal in today's 3-2 victory at Manchester City was the 1,000th goal Liverpool have scored since the inception of the Premier League.
    Here are the other landmark goals on the way to the Reds chalking up one thousand since the start of the new league back in 1992.

    1st: Mark Walters v Sheffield United (19 August 1992)
    100th: Nigel Clough v Manchester United (4 January 1994)
    200th: Robbie Fowler v Manchester United (1 October 1995)
    300th: Stan Collymore v Leeds United (19 February 1997)
    400th: Michael Owen v Nottingham Forest (24 October 1998)
    500th: Michael Owen v Coventry City (1 April 2000)
    600th: Michael Owen v Middlesbrough (8 December 2001)
    700th: Michael Owen v West Bromwich Albion (26 April 2003)
    800th: Milan Baros v Fulham (5 February 2005)
    900th: Dirk Kuyt v Bolton Wanderers (1 January 2007)
    1002th : Dirk Kuyt v Man City

  13. #653
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Fernando Torres' first goal in today's 3-2 victory at Manchester City was the 1,000th goal Liverpool have scored since the inception of the Premier League.
    Here are the other landmark goals on the way to the Reds chalking up one thousand since the start of the new league back in 1992.

    1st: Mark Walters v Sheffield United (19 August 1992)
    100th: Nigel Clough v Manchester United (4 January 1994)
    200th: Robbie Fowler v Manchester United (1 October 1995)
    300th: Stan Collymore v Leeds United (19 February 1997)
    400th: Michael Owen v Nottingham Forest (24 October 1998)
    500th: Michael Owen v Coventry City (1 April 2000)
    600th: Michael Owen v Middlesbrough (8 December 2001)
    700th: Michael Owen v West Bromwich Albion (26 April 2003)
    800th: Milan Baros v Fulham (5 February 2005)
    900th: Dirk Kuyt v Bolton Wanderers (1 January 2007)
    1002th : Dirk Kuyt v Man City
    ohh man dirty kite steal the show

  14. #654

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    1002th : Dirk Kuyt v Man City

    we know u president of the dirty kite fan club, but no need to promote until this extend leh

  15. #655

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ohh man dirty kite steal the show


    he could have claimed the 1000th goal if not for his rugby kick

  16. #656
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we know u president of the dirty kite fan club, but no need to promote until this extend leh

    okie okie... that one a bit too much... but it would be interesting to know that Kuytie has saved our asses twice this season...


    It was Kuyt's first league goal of the season, but matched his dramatic late winner in the Champions League qualifiers when he fired his side past Standard Liege with a 118th-minute goal.

  17. #657
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!


  18. #658

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Torres is top scorer now with 5 EPL goals he deserve to get his name in the history books with the 1000th goal
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  19. #659
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Torres is top scorer now with 5 EPL goals he deserve to get his name in the history books with the 1000th goal
    More goals more goals Hope to see Torres win the golden boot as well as the EPL title this season
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Liverpool are just sensational today!
    to Torres & Co

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •