Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

  1. #41
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Together with my favourite center midfielder Jamie Redknapp. They had such great potential, to only be let down by one of LFC worst manager
    yup... but under roy evans, we've one of the best ever offensive line-up.


    still love the team back then.


    nowadays... the LFC very very different...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    last time got weekend highlight mah



    so sad... newspapers oso slow...
    That time still studying what. So don't always have time to catch the highlights. And we don't get repeat telecast.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yup... but under roy evans, we've one of the best ever offensive line-up.


    still love the team back then.


    nowadays... the LFC very very different...
    Yea. In a way, the spice boys era was fun to watch. Their build up and play was very exciting, but somehow they still fail to achieve consistency.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #44
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    That time still studying what. So don't always have time to catch the highlights. And we don't get repeat telecast.
    tat time i oso studying.


    so i m not tat young liao.


    but i'm only 18!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tat time i oso studying.


    so i m not tat young liao.


    but i'm only 18!!!!
    I know I know. You were 18 ---- 18 years ago.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #46
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Yea. In a way, the spice boys era was fun to watch. Their build up and play was very exciting, but somehow they still fail to achieve consistency.
    sometimes i watch LFC nowadays... i feel... quite sad.


    4-5-1... etc... terrible wing play... etc... player like dirty kite in the team... etc.


    last time dirty kite's type of player will be the anchorman. now, oso can play as winger, striker... etc.


    and even winning 2-1 against manCircle, celebrate like we won the league... LFC really haf fell a long way off...


    but good thing is SAF will be retiring soon and the dominance of manCircle will finally end.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #47

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post


    but good thing is SAF will be retiring soon and the dominance of manCircle will finally end.


    many humans, not only pool are looking forward to manU going down one division

  8. #48
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcn View Post
    many humans, not only pool are looking forward to manU going down one division
    i think alot of them are REDS n sky blue fans.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sometimes i watch LFC nowadays... i feel... quite sad.


    4-5-1... etc... terrible wing play... etc... player like dirty kite in the team... etc.


    last time dirty kite's type of player will be the anchorman. now, oso can play as winger, striker... etc.


    and even winning 2-1 against manCircle, celebrate like we won the league... LFC really haf fell a long way off...


    but good thing is SAF will be retiring soon and the dominance of manCircle will finally end.
    Yea, so hard to get a proper winger nowadays. Gone were the times when we get players like John Barnes and Mcmanaman terrorising down the flanks, and able to trick opponents with their fancy footworks and deliver proper crosses. Kewell was promising but too injury prone, and now we have Dirty Kite Hope Riera turns out well.

    Beating Mancircle is always great, but we still got to keep in mind that the ultimate prize is still the EPL title. Winning the title is an even greater satisfaction.

    While the retirement of SAF may mean an end of Mancircle dominance, don't forget that Chel$ki and Arseanal threat is still there. Plus the oil money of ManC.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  10. #50
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Yea, so hard to get a proper winger nowadays. Gone were the times when we get players like John Barnes and Mcmanaman terrorising down the flanks, and able to trick opponents with their fancy footworks and deliver proper crosses. Kewell was promising but too injury prone, and now we have Dirty Kite Hope Riera turns out well.

    Beating Mancircle is always great, but we still got to keep in mind that the ultimate prize is still the EPL title. Winning the title is an even greater satisfaction.

    While the retirement of SAF may mean an end of Mancircle dominance, don't forget that Chel$ki and Arseanal threat is still there. Plus the oil money of ManC.
    a new power will rise in place of manCircle.

    chel$ki will always b there, gooners too and the new player, man city.

    maybe LFC will be able to hold our own. let us hope tat things will work in our favour in the coming years.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #51
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    actually i hope alex old fogey don't retire so soon lah... i want him to be still in charge when Liverpool beat them to the League title.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    actually i hope alex old fogey don't retire so soon lah... i want him to be still in charge when Liverpool beat them to the League title.
    Thats provided Rafa wake up his idea. Or we sack the cowboys
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  13. #53
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    actually i hope alex old fogey don't retire so soon lah... i want him to be still in charge when Liverpool beat them to the League title.
    he still got another season to go.


    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Thats provided Rafa wake up his idea. Or we sack the cowboys
    raf999 n dirty kite plus abalone. masterwork.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #54
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Thats provided Rafa wake up his idea. Or we sack the cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he still got another season to go.




    raf999 n dirty kite plus abalone. masterwork.
    Don't need lah. RB together with Dirk Kuyt will bring us the league title this season!

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Don't need lah. RB together with Dirk Kuyt will bring us the league title this season!
    That would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #56
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Don't need lah. RB together with Dirk Kuyt will bring us the league title this season!
    so early in the day and u already so mabok.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #57
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    That would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    so early in the day and u already so mabok.
    like what rodz said, this will be our season!

  18. #58
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Reporking in SIR

    haha, dam, im so late

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Reporking in SIR

    haha, dam, im so late
    Or do you mean re-poking in .....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #60
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

    To prove how good Dirk Kuyt is, this is the Actim index as on Sept 16. Dirk Kuyt is 9th! dun pray pray



    Rank Player Team Position Rating
    1 Deco Chelsea Midfielder 109.00
    2 Emmanuel Adebayor Arsenal Striker 94.00
    3 Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa Striker 92.00
    4 Jermain Defoe Portsmouth Striker 91.00
    5 Frank Lampard Chelsea Midfielder 88.00
    6 John Carew Aston Villa Striker 84.00
    7 Ricardo Carvalho Chelsea Defender 84.00
    8 Denilson Arsenal Midfielder 81.00
    9 Dirk Kuyt Liverpool Striker 81.00
    10 Calum Davenport West Ham Defender 78.00
    21 Pepe Reina Liverpool Goal Keeper 62.00

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •