Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Wow... his bibliography already...

Tomorow me wanna buy kuyt jersey...

let's observe a minute of silence to commemorate his contribution to our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    let's observe a minute of silence to commemorate his contribution to our cause.

one minute up.

SELL KITE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Wow... his bibliography already...

Tomorow me wanna buy kuyt jersey...
    why not? he is one of the many unsung heroes...COMMON KUYT...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    But Rafa is no idiot and he recognises Kuyt's continual vital contribution to the team. We should too, as I bet you we wouldn't be half as good as we are at the moment without guys like him putting in the long long long yards to make the stars look brighter.
    Kuyts contribution is vital...he might not score many goals but his runs open up defences...his passing assisted in many goals...he runs,harrassed opposition till they make mistakes...all this are vital to winning games...

one minute up.

SELL KITE!!!!!!
    u mean sell kuyt's shirt...? i might buy one for myself...my son has got one...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kuyts contribution is vital...he might not score many goals but his runs open up defences...his passing assisted in many goals...he runs,harrassed opposition till they make mistakes...all this are vital to winning games...
    yes.. if you look at the goals Liverpool have scored this season, in many of those he has somehow played a part in it.. either in the assist or playing a important part in the set up of the goal. Apart from that, he has also contributed a lot while the team is defending.

yes.. if you look at the goals Liverpool have scored this season, in many of those he has somehow played a part in it.. either in the assist or playing a important part in the set up of the goal. Apart from that, he has also contributed a lot while the team is defending.
    rafa's team,from valencia time has always been defence 1st...u can see that defence starts from the strikers who lost the ball...they will chase after the lost ball from the opposition half...thats why we can see that kuyt & even crouch has got hi workrate...they cover many grounds...that is important to win games...like i said before,how many times we see cristina chase after a ball he just lost?

rafa's team,from valencia time has always been defence 1st...u can see that defence starts from the strikers who lost the ball...they will chase after the lost ball from the opposition half...thats why we can see that kuyt & even crouch has got hi workrate...they cover many grounds...that is important to win games...like i said before,how many times we see cristina chase after a ball he just lost?
    cristina cannot chase.. becos he will be on the ground already

one of the reason why rafa is confident this season is becos of the addition of Keane.. another work horse in the team.. now we have the K and K combination... the workrate of these 2 players will give the opponents a big headache... the way that they chase down the other teams players makes it difficult for them to set up their own attack...

and the way keane and kuyt make diversion runs into the opposition half will create a lot of useful space for the likes of Torres and Stevie G

cristina cannot chase.. becos he will be on the ground already

one of the reason why rafa is confident this season is becos of the addition of Keane.. another work horse in the team.. now we have the K and K combination... the workrate of these 2 players will give the opponents a big headache... the way that they chase down the other teams players makes it difficult for them to set up their own attack...

and the way keane and kuyt make diversion runs into the opposition half will create a lot of useful space for the likes of Torres and Stevie G
    totally agree with u,the contributions from keane & kuyt must never be forgotten...keane will start to score from now...kuyt,he'll do his usual best...& score as much as he can...

another player that needs mentioning is alonso...he's been playing well despite rafa wanting to sell him to finance barry...his workrate is really good also...i see the current LFC team has got great mentality...we'll win our 19th title this season...even if we will suffer a few blips once awhile,which team doesnt? but i do hope we can remain unbeaten like the great arse team few years back...

another player that needs mentioning is alonso...he's been playing well despite rafa wanting to sell him to finance barry...his workrate is really good also...i see the current LFC team has got great mentality...we'll win our 19th title this season...even if we will suffer a few blips once awhile,which team doesnt? but i do hope we can remain unbeaten like the great arse team few years back...

unbeaten run is good, but winning the 19th title is more important

Thank goodness the transfer of Barry didn't went through. I don't see how Barry can contribute more than Alonso did already, and for so much more $$.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

unbeaten run is good, but winning the 19th title is more important
    The EPL title has always been our aim

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Thank goodness the transfer of Barry didn't went through. I don't see how Barry can contribute more than Alonso did already, and for so much more $$.
    i think rafa was tempted to get barry bcoz barry's english/british....its uefa ruling for cl players...muz have a certain number of english/british players...& bcoz of that ruling hyypia doesnt get a cl place in the squad...

yeah,this is the season we claim our 19th title...after 19years of hibernating...

yeah,this is the season we claim our 19th title...after 19years of hibernating...
    Nah, we just letting other teams have a chance to catch up with us

But not Rafa!

Nah, we just letting other teams have a chance to catch up with us
    haha,i think they've gained too much ground liao...now is the time to gain back some ground...now can smell manure behind my shoulders liao...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    But not Rafa!
    i think epl is no.1 on rafa's mind now...any other cups can be considered a bonus...another big ears can be a big big bonus also...i dont mind...

haha,i think they've gained too much ground liao...now is the time to gain back some ground...now can smell manure behind my shoulders liao...LOL
    Yeah, it is getting smelly. Whew....

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast