Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Most Important is TORRES is back !!!! and he gaves us 2 Goals!!! Hail to the new King....TORRES !!! Not the Rubbish King .... but he did have 1 assist ....didnt expect him to score in this game
    rubbish king assist leh, siaosiao.

he did cause quite alot of problem for everlose.

everlose whole defence depends on lescott. the rest of them are simply not good enuff.

everlose really as a whole, is like the WIMBLEDON F.C of old with vinny jones and the crazy gang.

hans seger was the GK back then.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hmm i only remember dave beasant

mancircle ks win again.. kns

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Thanks for the links. The first one by F. Torres was a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Thanks for the links. The first one by F. Torres was a beauty!
    actually we netted another 2 goals.

both were taken away by mike riley.

the 1st one, the ball crossed the by-line before being crossed over for DIRTY KITE to tap home..

the 2nd was a 3rd goal for TORRES who executed a low volley to the far post, only to see the ref signal for a foul from DIRTY KITE on an everlose defender.

the 2nd disallowed goal was clearly a mistake by mike riley as Torres did not interfere with play nor did dirty kite as the ball was too high for him anyway.

mike riley remains a manCircle utd fan at heart.

i woke up to see gooners buang at home!!!! 2-1 to the tigers!!!

and best of all, ALL THE GOALS were scored by the tigers!!!

Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea were given favourable home draws in the Fourth Road of the Carling Cup, while holders Tottenham will come up against Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i woke up to see gooners buang at home!!!! 2-1 to the tigers!!!

and best of all, ALL THE GOALS were scored by the tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    ... Manchester United ... were given favourable home draws in the Fourth Road of the Carling Cup
    They are going to need it.. was watching them last night.. ha ha.. if it wasn't for good old robbin styles it would have never have happened..

everlose really as a whole, is like the WIMBLEDON F.C of old with vinny jones and the crazy gang.

hans seger was the GK back then.
    Dude.. vinnie went to acting you know (all all people!).. would never forget that cup final.. booed when the ref gave the penalty and then peddled with beer cans when alto missed it.. But I still remember it ..

Deregistered

mike riley remains a manCircle utd fan at heart.
    Recently Joined Steve Benett's Mancircle Fan Club. Mike Riley was promoted to Director of the Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Dude.. vinnie went to acting you know (all all people!).. would never forget that cup final.. booed when the ref gave the penalty and then peddled with beer cans when alto missed it.. But I still remember it ..
    hmm who else in that squad? Vinnie jones, dave beasant, john fashanu? dennis wise?

hmm who else in that squad? Vinnie jones, dave beasant, john fashanu? dennis wise?
    Think it was vinnie who also had video that caused quite a stirr: how to kick your opponent and get away with it (or something like that).. It would have been fun to watch vinnie against Ronaldo.. ha ha ha... it would make him look like a baby in nappies (then he would roll on the floor but for real)... LOL

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFAC...3/11/48793.htm

Wimbledon: Beasant, Goodyear, Phelen, Jones, Young, Thorn, Gibson (Scales), Cork (Cunningham), Fashanu, Sanchez, Wise

Goals: Sanchez 37

Liverpool: Grobbelaar, Gillespie, Ablett, Nicol, Spackman (Molby), Hansen, Beardsley, Aldridge (Johnston), Houghton, Barnes, McMahon

Think it was vinnie who also had video that caused quite a stirr: how to kick your opponent and get away with it (or something like that).. It would have been fun to watch vinnie against Ronaldo.. ha ha ha... it would make him look like a baby in nappies (then he would roll on the floor but for real)... LOL

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFAC...3/11/48793.htm

Wimbledon: Beasant, Goodyear, Phelen, Jones, Young, Thorn, Gibson (Scales), Cork (Cunningham), Fashanu, Sanchez, Wise

Goals: Sanchez 37

Liverpool: Grobbelaar, Gillespie, Ablett, Nicol, Spackman (Molby), Hansen, Beardsley, Aldridge (Johnston), Houghton, Barnes, McMahon
    ah that should be John Scales, he later joined Liverpool

Get Vinnie Jones and Neil Ruddock razor to go for Ronaldo

we lost the FA Cup to the crazy gang

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Recently Joined Steve Benett's Mancircle Fan Club. Mike Riley was promoted to Director of the Fan Club.
    terok

all manCircle boys at heart.

TORRES WANTS TITLE

Liverpool have managed their best start to a league campaign for 11 years - and Fernando Torres has only just got his act together.

Captain Steven Gerrard believes the Spaniard is back to his "deadly" best after Liverpool "made a statement of intent" in the title race with their Merseyside derby victory.

The 2-0 win over a worried Everton side means Liverpool remain unbeaten this term, with their neighbours struggling to recapture anything approaching last term's form.

Torres has spent the opening weeks of the campaign shaking off the effects of a summer which saw him win the European Championship with Spain.

He has shown little of the form that produced 33 goals last season, and even in his two-goal display against Everton he was nowhere near his peak.

But now the striker believes he is about to launch into overdrive as Liverpool go after the Barclays Premier League title.

Torres said: "It has been a difficult start for me this season after a busy summer. But now I have got myself back into form with these two, I hope to go on a run like last season and maybe get more than the 33 I managed then.

"We know if we can stay near the top of the table in January or February we can win the title.

"We must stay in the first three or four, and if we can keep winning in the Champions League we can have a fantastic season.

"I have been working very hard and knew the goals would come."

Such has been the pain of the ongoing 18-year wait for another title Liverpool triumph, it is inevitable that excitement soars as soon as they start showing signs of a genuine challenge.

Gerrard is doing his best to calm the growing expectation, and said: "It is important to be humble now and not get carried away.

"We have got a big game on Wednesday in Europe and then another vital match against Manchester City on Sunday. It is important no-one gets carried away.

"There's a long way to go and we realise how tough it is going to be to still be in the hunt come the end of the campaign, so we need to keep going, but we have set a standard that we need to match week-in, week-out."

Gerrard wants to see Liverpool perform on a regular basis to the level that saw them out-play Everton.

He said: "The victory was probably our best performance of the season.

"We had been winning games but stumbling along, but this has set the standard now and if we can continue that level then we will certainly be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

"We controlled the game all the way through. It was a statement of our intentions.

"We were together, played some terrific football and the performance showed how frustrated we were not to take maximum points from Stoke the previous weekend."

Gerrard underlined the fact that Torres has finally found something like the form of last season, even if it took a booking and an exchange with referee Mike Riley over his treatment from defenders and officials alike before he sparked into action.

The Spaniard had managed only one goal previously this term.

Gerrard said: "It was only a matter of time.

"You cannot keep strikers with his talent down for long because they are not going to go long without a goal. It was going to happen.

"He was a bit frustrated, but then Robbie Keane has put one on a plate for him and the second one was typical Torres.

"He made a lot of space for himself in the box and the finish was deadly."

Gerrard is still searching for his 100th goal for the club, but he said: "It will come, I'm confident of that. The most important thing was the win and it was all about the team.

"As a local lad these are the most difficult games to prepare for. The nerves start and you can't wait for the game to come about, so the fear of losing these games takes up a lot of energy beforehand."

The fear surrounding Everton is that they are a shadow of last season's side.

They had Australian midfielder Tim Cahill sent off for a poor tackle on Xabi Alonso on Saturday.

Manager David Moyes said: "Our start to the season does worry me. It is the same group of players, in the main, who finished fifth last season. Our performances have not matched that.

"Sometimes you cannot find the winning formula, so it is my job to sort things out."

Defeat away to Standard Liege on Thursday in the UEFA Cup will plunge Everton into a full-blown crisis, and Moyes, still without his contract signed, knows it.

wigan leading 2-1 mancity alsowanttojoingcircle city

wigan leading 2-1 mancity alsowanttojoingcircle city
    byebye mark hughes.

byebye mark hughes.
    wah that Wigan egyptian striker Zaki is good.. goal scoring machine