Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    houllier is really terok.

roy evans time has been great although we buang all the time but its exciting n really good attacking football like the older LFC...
    sad to say.. what did we win under evans??

and he even wanted to sell Alonso for curry berry?!!
    many reasons for that..
    one of them is the stupid CL rule on english players...
    alonso towards the end of last season was quite rubbish...
    Barry and Stevie G have proven on the internationals games that they can combine together quite well..
    Barry is definitely better at free kicks n corner kicks than Alonso.. okie and penalty too

and you know what? Gareth Barry has 5 assists to his name this season already...

Not that i want Alonso to leave.. i still like him as a player.. classy passing

yes, after 10yrs, today i received the pioneer magazine after 10yrs. wat happened ah?

i'll call them up tomolo to cancel the subscription again. 10yrs!!!
    oh yeah hor.. they stopped sending me the Pioneer magazine already.. sometimes i glanced through.. wah got contest one leh

debut n out.

not good enuff to start in EPL games.

makes u kinda wonder.

no wonder he NEVER start a game for switzerland in the euros.
    yes u pessimistic lot are judging him based on one game where he didn't even get to finish

the reason he didn't play in euros was becos he wasn't fit enough..

y sell finnan?
    that was a surprise.. considering Finnan has been Mr. Consistent in his time with Liverpool... but him leaving it was just a matter of time... considering his age.. even last time john barnes and rushie left liverpool and join newcastle

okay time to sleep!

one of the reason i always feel optimistic is becos of this song!

You'll never walk alone!!

Fields of Anfield Road is another classic

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..the gunners got 6-0 with young guns..
    6-0 or 2-1 still advance rite... thats what matters...

i think u're the eternal optimist.

i m forever condemning raf999 n his way of playing.
    must be optimistic lah...we rotate some players around...we achieved our goal to win & progress...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yeah.. don't feel sad man!!! the future is bright!!! 5 games in the league and we're still unbeaten home and away... we're 3rd in the league... 6points ahead of mancircle and 12th places on top of them.. and we're just one point behind the league leader... and we've done all these without Keane and Torres hitting form yet!!!
    thats it...imagine when we hit form...

and we've dirty kite.

yeah.

y m i not celebrating on that last part?
    bro cheesecake...when we win with kuyt...ppl complain...when we played & win without kuyt also ppl complain...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    it is not pessimism
    it is passion

toon army is not pessimistic, they are just long suffering fans, with a lot of passion but crappy owners who install CMI managers
    why not channel all those passion to positive energy...get behind the team instead...

yeah right!!! that's what you think!! I bet you didn't think we would have won the CL during half time!!

and seriously.. what prelude? this is one of the best starts we've had in the last few seasons.. and u're saying u're seen it all?
    we couldnt have started any better...unbeaten in all competition yet....beaten & totally outplayed manure...

bro zhapchit has been blainwashed by bro rodz liao.

u 2 shall be known as The Fabulous Optimistic Brothers!!

can never quite belif, nor understand or even try to understand, y anyone in their clear mind, would set up a dirty kite fan club.
    we dont only support kuyt...we support LFC....

many of us wants rafa out but seriously,who to replace him? in my opinion,hiddink is the best around...but hes got a job...
    moanrhino...i belif he bought the epl with roman's $...hes at inter now but inter is a good team already...but credit to him for guiding porto...
    i think wenger is good & so is fergie...but rafa is there alongside them...hes improved the team this season....we will get that elusive no.19 this season...
    if we lose a game,we complain & grumble...when we draw,we asked why this or that players arent playing,when we win slim...rafa gets the blame...when we win big or beat a good team...ppl complain abt this or that player... why not get behind the team...i've just supported LFC since 75 & have seen many good years & bad ones also...this season early start has been very encouraging indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    many of us wants rafa out but seriously,who to replace him? in my opinion,hiddink is the best around...but hes got a job...
    moanrhino...i belif he bought the epl with roman's $...hes at inter now but inter is a good team already...but credit to him for guiding porto...
    i think wenger is good & so is fergie...but rafa is there alongside them...hes improved the team this season....we will get that elusive no.19 this season...
    if we lose a game,we complain & grumble...when we draw,we asked why this or that players arent playing,when we win slim...rafa gets the blame...when we win big or beat a good team...ppl complain abt this or that player... why not get behind the team...i've just supported LFC since 75 & have seen many good years & bad ones also...this season early start has been very encouraging indeed...
    I just hope that they don't fizzle out during the pre-Christmas season. Take a look at the past 4/5 years, they did not perform well during this period. I just hope they can maintain the consistency, which I doubt so.... I mean take a look at the ManU game, Marseille game and Stoke game. What do you see?

we couldnt have started any better...unbeaten in all competition yet....beaten & totally outplayed manure...

we dont only support kuyt...we support LFC....
    ya, i'm glad bro rodz remember that we support LFC first n foremost and not raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Goondu View Post
    I just hope that they don't fizzle out during the pre-Christmas season. Take a look at the past 4/5 years, they did not perform well during this period. I just hope they can maintain the consistency, which I doubt so.... I mean take a look at the ManU game, Marseille game and Stoke game. What do you see?
    manCircle game, ok!

marseille game, not so ok!

stoke game, not ok!

crewe alex, oh no!

we see a pattern emerging!!

then this weekend against everlose!! they are a team of brawlers!!

why not channel all those passion to positive energy...get behind the team instead...
    we're behind the team. but in front of raf999. hahahahahaha

4-5-1!!! ganbate!!!

sad to say.. what did we win under evans??

many reasons for that..
    one of them is the stupid CL rule on english players...
    alonso towards the end of last season was quite rubbish...
    Barry and Stevie G have proven on the internationals games that they can combine together quite well..
    Barry is definitely better at free kicks n corner kicks than Alonso.. okie and penalty too

and you know what? Gareth Barry has 5 assists to his name this season already...

Not that i want Alonso to leave.. i still like him as a player.. classy passing
    we got 2nd place under evans!!!

we got a coca cola cup!!! manCircle utd were terrified of us! they got no good record against us under Evans!!

we play positive n exciting soccer!

there was not much gloom i experienced even though we weren't winning much, unlike now!

i wonder y!!

mux b old liao, getting very negative liao...

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). grumpy 11pts
    2). domdomino 7pts
    3). blazer workz 5pts
    4). zhapchit 5pts
    5). boresome 4pts
    6). canew 4pt
    7). jfoo 4pt
    8). Taurean 4pts
    9). airfins 2pts
    10). cheesecake 2pts
    11). roDz 1pt
    12). dfstan 1pt
    13). kelccm 1pt

23 Sep, 2008
    Carling Cup

Anfield!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Crewe Alexandra!

10. 2-1 LFC WIN! (Gerrard, Gerrard) boresome --> 3pts! AMAZING!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). grumpy 11pts
    2). domdomino 7pts
    3). boresome 7pts
    4). zhapchit 5pts
    5). blazer workz 5pts
    6). canew 4pt
    7). jfoo 4pt
    8). Taurean 4pts
    9). airfins 2pts
    10). cheesecake 2pts
    11). roDz 1pt
    12). dfstan 1pt
    13). kelccm 1pt

27/09/08

Everlose vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!
    Not-so-Goodi-Son Park (Away fixture)

1245pm( England time)

1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS!!(TORRES, TORRES! - basket, u beta score!) crazy cheesecake

omg.. another pessimist!!

We beat manu and we beat marseille!!! Do you remember what happened last season???

Last season we lost at home 0-1 to manu.. thanks to a Tevez goal.

Last season we started the Champions League with a draw away at Porto followed by a home defeat at the hands of Marseille.

You guys are just a very difficult lot to please. I think Liverpool need to be winning every game 5-0 then you can be convinced

okay time to sleep!

one of the reason i always feel optimistic is becos of this song!

You'll never walk alone!!

Fields of Anfield Road is another classic

heart pain ah... can't wait till end of season.

we got 2nd place under evans!!!

we got a coca cola cup!!! manCircle utd were terrified of us! they got no good record against us under Evans!!
    coca cola cup? i don't care if it's the sarsi cup or pepsi cola cup. It's the League Title, Champions League and FA Cup that counts..

we play positive n exciting soccer!
    it's only good if we win. 2nd place? If you're not first u're nothing. I don't care if we lose 5-0 to mancircle but we still win the LEague title, that's becos we're the one having the last laff. Though it will really sucks if that happens

there was not much gloom i experienced even though we weren't winning much, unlike now!
    i wonder y!!
    mux b old liao, getting very negative liao...
    I remember those days sometimes we struggle to finish among the top 4. We were in danger of not even qualifying for UEFA cup. And you don't feel gloomy.

27/09/08

Everlose vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!
    Not-so-Goodi-Son Park (Away fixture)

1245pm( England time)

1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS!!(TORRES, TORRES! - basket, u beta score!) crazy cheesecake
    Come on lah cheesecake, I think u should predict a win for Everton instead. There's no way Liverpool will win this match with Rafa and Dirk Kuyt and his 4-5-1 right??? And yet you predict a 2-1 win for Liverpool! On top of that we're playing at Goodison Park!!! Amazing!!!

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast