Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 450d or d90?

Default Re: 450d or d90?

Quote Originally Posted by frederick0814 View Post
    Just wanna say hi! I recently bought canon 450d. I'm still a beginner for dslr camera, does anyone here having a template camera settings for sceneries, e.g. sunset, running water, portrait + blur background, etc.

Thanks!!!!

/newbie
    Why are you trolling/crashing someone else's thread? As for your "templates", go read your manual, your camera has scene modes.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by kdirectorate View Post
    I have done a fair share of research on dp n lens review site...

swaying between nikon body and canon lens...

i like the robust built of nikon body... but at the same time price for canon lens seems to be more attractive... based on photozone review it seems for the same range of lens, canon perfroms slightly better than nikon... have tried nikon d60 n canon 400d.. really like the body of nikon but the non-is kit lens of canon abit disappointing.. haiz...

nd some enlightenment...
    I don't doubt that Canon have a wider range of lenses & attractive pricing too, but I don't think that the Nikon lenses will lose out to Canon in terms of performance & image quality.
    At the end of the day, only u can make the decision for yourself. If you have done your research, I think by now you should know which brand will suit your needs more.

That is why the internet will never give you a full picture. Go down to a shop and test them in your hands. You won't go wrong choosing either canon or nikon...
    Last edited by gymak90; 2nd October 2008 at 07:41 PM.
    The best things in life are free.

Quote Originally Posted by gymak90 View Post
    You go wrong choosing either canon or nikon...
    Well, I'd say they're both good cameras, but there have been some bad QA there too (mirror falling out of the 5D, etc etc).

I'd say you can't go wrong with any of the top 5 DSLR makers (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax). They all hare good, reliable cameras, great lenses, and can take great pictures.
    Alpha

got d90!!!! prefer the nikon body.. feels more solid.. bought a 50mm 1.8 too!!!

COngrats on your purchase decision & happy shooting!
    U bought the D90 with the kit lens too??

I'd go for the D90 because of its HD Movie recording, faster buffer rate and high resolution screen.

full review from site CameraLabs.
    http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Ni..._results.shtml

pictures color quality as compared among D90 and 450D..
    seems like D90 colors are "bland".. but when checking out its sample gallery:
    http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Ni...e_images.shtml

the pic seems well.. very interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Well, I'd say they're both good cameras, but there have been some bad QA there too (mirror falling out of the 5D, etc etc).

I'd say you can't go wrong with any of the top 5 DSLR makers (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax). They all hare good, reliable cameras, great lenses, and can take great pictures.
    Oops I meant you won't* go wrong with either nikon or canon. There is a big difference a word can make.
    The best things in life are free.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidityzero View Post
    COngrats on your purchase decision & happy shooting!
    U bought the D90 with the kit lens too??
    yup bought with kit lens!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123