Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My 12yr Old Belt...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Smile My 12yr Old Belt...

    Strobist Info: Vivitar 285 with DIY snoot grid at camera right and another Vivitar 285 with shoot thru umbrella at camera left for fill...
    C and C's are always welcome for improvement..


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore - Jurong West
    Posts
    807

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    erm, copyright 2007?

    I found that I'm in wanting to see more of the belt. When I first saw the picture, my eyes were drawn towards the texture of the jeans and the button.

    I love the color tone. =)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Giordano paid you to do it? haha
    it's nice i agree you should pull back for more context.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    erm, copyright 2007?

    I found that I'm in wanting to see more of the belt. When I first saw the picture, my eyes were drawn towards the texture of the jeans and the button.

    I love the color tone. =)
    hehehe.. too sleepy last night while doing the PP... forgot to change my copyright action to 2008...

  5. #5

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Like the rugged feel of the jeans & the belt...
    but i don't understand
    the composition of having a shiny reflection on these rugged stuffs.
    (took a few points away from the photo)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotion View Post
    Like the rugged feel of the jeans & the belt...
    but i don't understand
    the composition of having a shiny reflection on these rugged stuffs.
    (took a few points away from the photo)
    thanks....

  7. #7

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotion View Post
    Like the rugged feel of the jeans & the belt...
    but i don't understand
    the composition of having a shiny reflection on these rugged stuffs.
    (took a few points away from the photo)
    I may agree, but whats in your mind, if not for the reflection?
    I am trying to figure out something else too, but... cant quite think of any substitute.
    Already abused my D40 and D80 for my flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Nice one bro, very senti effect

  9. #9

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by cheguthamrin View Post
    I may agree, but whats in your mind, if not for the reflection?
    I am trying to figure out something else too, but... cant quite think of any substitute.
    hmmmm,
    can try something like;
    placing it on a table with a beautiful sunbeam
    or edit it to more copper-feel or wooden-feel to it.(think jeans + rugged belt)

    anything except glossy or shiny or make it look grand.
    no offence, but the composition of this photo looks like i just took off my jeans and placed it on my shiny grand piano.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by cthep2 View Post
    Nice one bro, very senti effect
    thanks bro...

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotion View Post
    hmmmm,
    can try something like;
    placing it on a table with a beautiful sunbeam
    or edit it to more copper-feel or wooden-feel to it.(think jeans + rugged belt)

    anything except glossy or shiny or make it look grand.
    no offence, but the composition of this photo looks like i just took off my jeans and placed it on my shiny grand piano.

    thanks iNotion...

  12. #12

    Smile Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    reflective surface does not sit well with the ruggedness of denim and leather. try something else.

  13. #13
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My 12yr Old Belt...

    wheee! nice vintage style i have to say;D a bit nostalgic and antique. sepia tone really nice;D

    though the BRAND giordano seems like quite modern;D

    nvr thought so old brand liao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •