Thread: where do i develop digital prints big?

Default where do i develop digital prints big?

hello people, i wish to blow up some pictures to sizes like 10r and above. most shops out there charge around $10. may i know if any of you know of cheaper shops?

i do recall somebody mentioned that clubsnap has some "affliated" camera stores that develop for clubsnap at lower than market prices, but i cannot comfirm to reliability of the news.

thank you all for reading.

regards.

Quote Originally Posted by normanlai
    hello people, i wish to blow up some pictures to sizes like 10r and above. most shops out there charge around $10. may i know if any of you know of cheaper shops?

i do recall somebody mentioned that clubsnap has some "affliated" camera stores that develop for clubsnap at lower than market prices, but i cannot comfirm to reliability of the news.

regards.
    Hi Normanlai,

You might want to try out KT photos at Hong Lim Complex (Behind Chinatown Point). Pretty cheap, and good quality too. Not sure if the CS discounts are still on, give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Hi Normanlai,

You might want to try out KT photos at Hong Lim Complex (Behind Chinatown Point). Pretty cheap, and good quality too. Not sure if the CS discounts are still on, give it a try!

thank you for replying.

would u happen to know the number for this particular shop? i don't exactly live near chinatown.

thank you.

thank you for replying.

would u happen to know the number for this particular shop? i don't exactly live near chinatown.

thank you.
    No problem, address and contact as follows,

Kim Tian Colour Centre
    531 Upper Cross Street #01-06
    Hong Lim Complex
    Singapore 050531
    Tel/ Fax : 6538-1422

regards.

E-Color at Balestier Point is highly recommended. Tell them you are recommended.

Thread moved from Digital Darkroom to General Discussion.
    Last edited by togu; 13th August 2003 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taker
    E-Color at Balestier Point is highly recommended. Tell them you are recommended.
    How's the pricing like? Any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by taker
    recommended from clubsnap or from u?

$10 for 10R is very cheap. kodakexpress.com etc charge much more.

more neighbourhood shops will charge around this price, or slighty more etc.

cheapest is to print your own.

how big is 10R? bigger than A3 size?