Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server & Forums Upgrades

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    uh, i have just received my account's password, and i have changed it to a p/w of my choice. so would it be possible for the admin to restore the files for my account, or do i still need to restore the original password before restoration is possible?

paiseh ar, i jump the gun one...

just curious, are we, the users, supposed to be able to access the h-system login thing?
    sehsuan,

deduct 50MB from your account for jumping the gun

I have restored the original password as we are using them to access the account during the migration period.

The h-sphere system is used to control the webspace, so yes, you will interface with the system via the h-sphere/ClubSNAP User Control Panel.

/... kidding about the deduction, but I strongly remind that members DON'T jump the gun as it may cause problems during the data copy/transfer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sfhuang
    when is all this upgrading/migration expected to be completed?
    We are working on an account-by-account basis and transferring the data/files right now.

We will mass-email to all current webspace members with their username, password(s) and URLs once the migration of data is complete (as well as announce it here in the forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    We are working on an account-by-account basis and transferring the data/files right now.

We will mass-email to all current webspace members with their username, password(s) and URLs once the migration of data is complete (as well as announce it here in the forums).
    thanks Darren. Looking forward to the new members' web interface.

Deregistered

sehsuan,

deduct 50MB from your account for jumping the gun

/... kidding about the deduction, but I strongly remind that members DON'T jump the gun as it may cause problems during the data copy/transfer.
    PHEW!

Deregistered

Yea! Looking forward to it!
    for Darren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123