Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

  1. #941

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    yes they haz big big liamond. and they are situated within south africa itself not 'beside'.
    OH YAH not beside. paiseh lol. but beside teh NATION of SA i thought? or did i lemember longly flom the qweek wiki search i did. hmmm big big liamond lehz. almoz as big ass my fist.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #942

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i am confused. but anyway, why are euu filleng teh yuxx?
    FLU...

  3. #943

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    FLU...
    ooooh.. so its cum bax an not gun ahwey?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  4. #944

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    OH YAH not beside. paiseh lol. but beside teh NATION of SA i thought? or did i lemember longly flom the qweek wiki search i did. hmmm big big liamond lehz. almoz as big ass my fist.
    http://www.maplandia.com/lesotho/

    it is completely surrounded by SA
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #945

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ooooh.. so its cum bax an not gun ahwey?
    Nooo...fad a baaad feber last week, den it went away, den I go out on Sun to gayland, and along da way, I got sprayed by ah-peks and ah-sohs koff and sneeze openli on pubic tlansport so naw I eesh gowt flu.

  6. #946

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nooo...fad a baaad feber last week, den it went away, den I go out on Sun to gayland, and along da way, I got sprayed by ah-peks and ah-sohs koff and sneeze openli on pubic tlansport so naw I eesh gowt flu.

    take care
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #947

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    http://www.maplandia.com/lesotho/

    it is completely surrounded by SA
    ooooh.. no wonder wiki says it has negligible % water.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nooo...fad a baaad feber last week, den it went away, den I go out on Sun to gayland, and along da way, I got sprayed by ah-peks and ah-sohs koff and sneeze openli on pubic tlansport so naw I eesh gowt flu.

    o.O ged wew shoon, sho wi ken plorperli sekspols on saderdae
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  8. #948

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    take care
    Yeah ... nawt too discrete sharing of ah peks and ah sohs bodily fluids!

    Who says Chingapoleans are selfish and self-centered! See haw generous these ah-peks and ah-sohs all are! Share their inner body fluids weef masses of komplete strangers! HAHAHAHAHA!

  9. #949

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ooooh.. no wonder wiki says it has negligible % water.




    o.O ged wew shoon, sho wi ken plorperli sekspols on saderdae
    Tangjewbejimargh dah-leeng!

  10. #950

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    wi ish teh mengring teh engrish rangrauge bee-ont leecorgkneesion!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #951

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ooooh.. no wonder wiki says it has negligible % water.




    o.O ged wew shoon, sho wi ken plorperli sekspols on saderdae
    let's go to the afriski resort there for holiday
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #952

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    let's go to the afriski resort there for holiday
    no! we go hk and BBB!

    with free accommadation!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  13. #953

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    no! we go hk and BBB!

    with free accommadation!
    can bring her along?











    ok shhhhhhhhhh
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #954

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    can bring her along?











    ok shhhhhhhhhh
    if you can pakc her into your luggage, bring lo....
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #955

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    if you can pakc her into your luggage, bring lo....


    neh mind.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #956

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    let's go to the afriski resort there for holiday
    Gow n Sexpose all of dem!

  17. #957

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Gow n Sexpose all of dem!
    sexpose who?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #958

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    hogay i go home nao. finished as much as i am willing to do tonight. time to go home slip. tmr pia finish everything then go maklo hoot.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  19. #959

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hogay i go home nao. finished as much as i am willing to do tonight. time to go home slip. tmr pia finish everything then go maklo hoot.
    OKbai
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #960
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    O HAI

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •