Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

  1. #641

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Take off clothes in the bushes can liao! The we all hott yu instead! EXPOSED to da max!
    i shy later you all see i so mani mani mussels den eeuuu all hawt.

    mani mani mussels:

    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #642
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    BBB! Tamron 90mm, Canon 100mm, Nikkor 105mm, etc etc BBBBBBBBBBBB!
    Go straight to Canon 180L.

  3. #643

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah chill. lelack one corner....
    Go pantry stick head in freezer for 30 seconds!

  4. #644

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i shy later you all see i so mani mani mussels den eeuuu all hawt.

    mani mani mussels:

    OOU! Yu hab so maniee textured scalloped portions on yr boli ahhh? OOU!!!!

  5. #645

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go straight to Canon 180L.
    Nooooo ... The famed hard to find Voight 125mm APO Macro lanthar or the Zeiss Makro Planar!

  6. #646

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hmmm have la, but not yet. haha one at a time.



    haha haven't applied yet, but probabaly yah. why leh?
    Wat eef all da Hawt babes and hunks in de offbice wun let yu go, and wanna get yu dlunk on yr last dae, and do 'unmentionable' tings weef yu?

  7. #647

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You better applied, wait kena eaten because Fri is your last day.

    I might going for shoot at sum where on thursday, not confirm.
    Another round of Old Estate hoot? Got beeg beeg group dees time or not? I scare oredi leh, hear abt the last episode ...

  8. #648
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    go bbb lah.
    yea but now i need CCC(Cash Cash Cash) cuz i'm BBB(broke broke broke)
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  9. #649
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Another round of Old Estate hoot? Got beeg beeg group dees time or not? I scare oredi leh, hear abt the last episode ...
    Maybe, you interested??? Thur i should be off. Haven't decide what to shoot.

    Even the last time we got 5 persons, we also a bit scare scare. Just stick BERI CLOSE together lor.

  10. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOOU HAI!

    Tink abt it dees way ... yr on a Hawt tropical island, with the sun high in the sky, and yu have a Hawt boss beside yu ... making yu alll hawt and sweaty ... oou! Just da kind of stuff office scandals are made of!
    my opid no time for scandal.. I am bleeding profusely from rain of arrows and hidden knives stabs...

  11. #651
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe, you interested??? Thur i should be off. Haven't decide what to shoot.

    Even the last time we got 5 persons, we also a bit scare scare. Just stick BERI CLOSE together lor.
    O.o i want! i love scary places
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  12. #652

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe, you interested??? Thur i should be off. Haven't decide what to shoot.

    Even the last time we got 5 persons, we also a bit scare scare. Just stick BERI CLOSE together lor.
    Use velcro can? Hehehehehe! But realli ... damn scare hear abt the last trip leh.

    Hope I can recover fully by then.

  13. #653
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nooooo ... The famed hard to find Voight 125mm APO Macro lanthar or the Zeiss Makro Planar!
    Canon mount easily to find..... haven't saw any Nikon in the market.....

    And sadly the CZ 100mm macro can only have 1:2 magnification rate....

  14. #654

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    my opid no time for scandal.. I am bleeding profusely from rain of arrows and hidden knives stabs...
    Then yu must always remember the super tok kong moves in 'Kung Fu Sex' video and apply to plotect yrself flom flying dagger and hidden arrows!

  15. #655

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Canon mount easily to find..... haven't saw any Nikon in the market.....

    And sadly the CZ 100mm macro can only have 1:2 magnification rate....
    Heard that only 100 pieces were made in the Ef mount, and that for Nikon mount, most people who bought the lens really treasure it's capabilities, so never re-sell, thus making it 'rarer'.

    Actually most of the older as well as most highly regarded macro lenses only went down to 1:2 IIRC.

  16. #656

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    O HAIIIIIIIIII!!!!1111

    good morning... -rubs eyes-
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  17. #657

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    hogay! thursday leave approved! so i can go hoot on thursday.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #658
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Use velcro can? Hehehehehe! But realli ... damn scare hear abt the last trip leh.

    Hope I can recover fully by then.
    OK lah, i more scare when i when there alone.

    First time (Feb 08) i went with family but didn't go to that block and there are still ppls staying.

    Second time (Early Sept 08) i went alone to that block, take a lift up to top floor, within a minute i start press the lift button and rush down,

    Last week still ok, more people and with Van hopping around to distract us. Just don't think about that thing can already......

  19. #659

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hogay! Thursday leave approved! So i can go hoot on thursday.
    hoo_gayyy!!!!!

  20. #660
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    OK lah, i more scare when i when there alone.

    First time (Feb 08) i went with family but didn't go to that block and there are still ppls staying.

    Second time (Early Sept 08) i went alone to that block, take a lift up to top floor, within a minute i start press the lift button and rush down,

    Last week still ok, more people and with Van hopping around to distract us. Just don't think about that thing can already......
    whats the story of that place??
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •