Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

  1. #581

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    O HAI LEONG!

    z
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #582
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI LEONG!

    z
    You last week of working?

  3. #583

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You last week of working?
    yes, and i ish uber super wuer duper HAPPY. but i am damn busy this week also -_- all my colleagues swarming me with the stuff they need designed/photoshopped cause i'm the most design inclined person in the office -_- sianzors.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  4. #584

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    yes, and i ish uber super wuer duper HAPPY. but i am damn busy this week also -_- all my colleagues swarming me with the stuff they need designed/photoshopped cause i'm the most design inclined person in the office -_- sianzors.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #585
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    yes, and i ish uber super wuer duper HAPPY. but i am damn busy this week also -_- all my colleagues swarming me with the stuff they need designed/photoshopped cause i'm the most design inclined person in the office -_- sianzors.
    Wah! like these also can......do slowly lah, those that can't finish by this week, you can do freelance for them later.

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    harrow butties... Sibeh tired...

  7. #587
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harrow butties... Sibeh tired...
    Why? it is only MONDAY. Weekend still looooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.

  8. #588

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    you wouldn't BELIEVE the kind of nonsense i can design that they still use for press releases, press kits, proposal/report cover pages etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wah! like these also can......do slowly lah, those that can't finish by this week, you can do freelance for them later.
    haha i already positioned myself to do freelance event photography for them liao lol. designing... dun wan la. haha i'm not good at it.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  9. #589

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harrow butties... Sibeh tired...
    o hai! wah monday only leh... but i also damn tired. literally got monday bruise, my head got a bruise, kenna kok by my tripod on saturday lol.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #590
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    you wouldn't BELIEVE the kind of nonsense i can design that they still use for press releases, press kits, proposal/report cover pages etc.



    haha i already positioned myself to do freelance event photography for them liao lol. designing... dun wan la. haha i'm not good at it.
    Nvm, they like it, they pay you can already. then you can bbb or go for tour before enlist.

  11. #591

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    morning sexposers!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why? it is only MONDAY. Weekend still looooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    o hai! wah monday only leh... but i also damn tired. literally got monday bruise, my head got a bruise, kenna kok by my tripod on saturday lol.
    Tired becoz last 2 days did not shoot but mostly helping out as asst at shoots. Carry reflectors, shielding the models, giving ideas on posing... wahaha... and most imptly have fun with self exposing with TS twins!




  13. #593
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    morning sexposers!
    Good morning.

  14. #594

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    guten morgen tupi...



    eh wah 2nd picture the reflector is peeking in the corner of the picture lol (which one is kinky kimmie?)
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #595
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Tired becoz last 2 days did not shoot but mostly helping out as asst at shoots. Carry reflectors, shielding the models, giving ideas on posing... wahaha... and most imptly have fun with self exposing with TS twins!


    LOL THREESOME!

    GOT TWINS SOME MORE!

    Omg jimmy sexposed!

  16. #596
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    gd morning pple
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  17. #597

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    guten morgen tupi...



    eh wah 2nd picture the reflector is peeking in the corner of the picture lol (which one is kinky kimmie?)
    right side.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #598

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    guten morgen maswu


    hmmm yeah i think its the right side one too. lol


    i am sianz. mondays is teh sianz.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  19. #599

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    goeeeeng see loctor again
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #600
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI


    -yogozaimasu.


    wah zac you also sick now? take care man...
    Tummy problem... ate the wrong stuff
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •