Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

O HAIIIIII!!!111

I lost track of how many seasons I MIA-ed.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Really free flow, just order and they will cook, but the menu only have around 10 dishes, like fried rice, fried mee, nasi lemak, hor fun all this.

Hot drink and soft drink also free one.
    WAH LAU!

That's in a SPA?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    WAH LAU!

That's in a SPA?
    Yesh..... Actually this spa being around for decades, it is decent and no hanky panky spa. Used to located at Singapore Badminton Hall but now shifted to Grandlink Square.

Got almost everything like massage, hot/cold pool, sanua/steam room, very cosy rest area. mini cinema and of course FLOW FLOW OF FOOD. Good to stay there for the whole day to relax.

Really free flow, just order and they will cook, but the menu only have around 10 dishes, like fried rice, fried mee, nasi lemak, hor fun all this.

Hot drink and soft drink also free one.
    alamak..... u make me hunggry again....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Yesh..... Actually this spa being around for decades, it is decent and no hanky panky spa. Used to located at Singapore Badminton Hall but now shifted to Grandlink Square.

Got almost everything like massage, hot/cold pool, sanua/steam room, very cosy rest area. mini cinema and of course FLOW FLOW OF FOOD. Good to stay there for the whole day to relax.
    Haven't heard of any that used to be at SG Bad Hall ... what is the annual fee like?

Haven't heard of any that used to be at SG Bad Hall ... what is the annual fee like?
    The actual name is 'Health Spa". No annual fee, charge by per session.

One whole day using the facilities plus 1 hour massage is $87. if 45min massage should be 70plus.

If only use the facilities should be around $35.

Good night.....

raining heavily here.........kena spot check by my gf and nag me to go and sleep.

The actual name is 'Health Spa". No annual fee, charge by per session.

One whole day using the facilities plus 1 hour massage is $87. if 45min massage should be 70plus.

If only use the facilities should be around $35.
    Sorry if I sound like a total boor, but so that means if no have any massage, just use the facilities and eat and drink unlimited all day, just pay $35?

Good night.....

raining heavily here.........kena spot check by my gf and nag me to go and sleep.
    Hahaha...just started to rain moderately, but got wind and thunder/lightning kick up here!

Ya lor...go, go, cuddle up weef gf and go beddy bye!

Sorry if I sound like a total boor, but so that means if no have any massage, just use the facilities and eat and drink unlimited all day, just pay $35?
    yesh..... last time is $35, now not sure, think around $38.....but confirm below $40.
    Lot of sales ppls when there alone during weekday to relax the whole day, surfing net and replying e-mail with their own lappy.

Hahaha...just started to rain moderately, but got wind and thunder/lightning kick up here!

Ya lor...go, go, cuddle up weef gf and go beddy bye!
    we stay different place.......

we stay different place.......
    Hmm ...

Oh... IC IC... HAHAHAH! I tot she was at yr place.

Goot Morning Exposers~

Good morning...

going to see a doc in a while...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Goot Morning Exposers~
    Morning DM...

Mondays. Sigh.

Omg so many reports to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...

going to see a doc in a while...
    OOU! Early Monday morning Sexpose weef Loctor!

Take care Zac.

O HAI

-yogozaimasu.

wah zac you also sick now? take care man...

i have alot of reports to write as well. so fun. zzz

btw exposers, just a heads up, don't buy stuff like magnum, m&ms, dutch lady milk etc (milk products from china) for a while, there's a product recall now due to some chemical (i forgot the name) in it that causes kidney problems.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI

-yogozaimasu.

wah zac you also sick now? take care man...

i have alot of reports to write as well. so fun. zzz

btw exposers, just a heads up, don't buy stuff like magnum, m&ms, dutch lady milk etc (milk products from china) for a while, there's a product recall now due to some chemical (i forgot the name) in it that causes kidney problems.
    Dont eat these:

- M&Ms

- snickers

- mentos yoghurt bottle

- orero wafer sticks

- monmilk

- dutchlady milk

- walls' all natural mango

- mini poppers ice cream

- MAGNUM

- Moo sandwhich ice cream

- mini cornetto

- Youcan ice cream

Dont eat!!!!!!

"White Rabbit Creamy Candy" Found To Contain Melamine

AVA's latest laboratory findings show that the "White Rabbit Creamy Candy" (大白兔奶糖) from China is also contaminated with melamine. Consumers who have bought the affected products are advised not to consume them.

The latest test results bring the total number of milk and related products from China imported into Singapore that are found to be contaminated with melamine to three. The other two affected products are "Yili Brand" Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection" and "Dutch Lady" brand of strawberry flavoured milk.

All the affected products have been recalled earlier. Since 19 Sep 08, AVA has suspended the import and sale of all milk and milk products from China. These products include milk, ice-cream, yoghurt, confectionery such as chocolates, biscuits and sweets as well as any other products containing milk from China as an ingredient.

As a precaution, consumers are also advised not to consume any milk or milk products from China.

Consumers who have any queries can call AVA's hotline at 63257625 during office hours (8.30 am 6.00 pm, Monday Friday).

Click here for pictures of the affected products.

Suspension Of All Milk And Milk Products From China

AVA had earlier issued a consumer advisory on 17 September 2008 about the recall of "Yili Brand" Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection" based on Hong Kong's findings of melamine contamination in such products. We had taken samples of the product for testing and subsequently found two samples to be contaminated with melamine. All stocks of "Yili Brand" Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection" have been removed from market shelves since 17 September 2008 and will be destroyed.

Our tests also found that the "Dutch Lady" brand of strawberry flavoured milk manufactured in China to be contaminated with melamine. These products have also been recalled and will be destroyed. Other "Dutch Lady" brand milk products which are not manufactured in China are unaffected.

Consumers who have bought "Yili Brand" Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection and "Dutch Lady" brand of strawberry flavoured milk (manufactured in China) are advised not to consume them.

Suspension of all milk and milk products from China

As a precautionary measure, AVA is also suspending the import and sale of all milk and milk products from China with immediate effect. Retailers and importers have been instructed to recall these products and these products will be withheld from sale until they have cleared the necessary tests.

In addition, local food manufacturers have also been instructed to cease the use of milk and milk products from China as ingredients until the completion of our investigations. Consignments which have newly arrived or on the way will also be withheld from sale.

Consumers are also advised not to consume any milk and milk products from China pending AVA's investigations.

wah gee-babiiee thank eeu, you go pia the article and the full list.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

O HAI