Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Anywan remember the super infamous Adrian Lim kidnappings, sexual perversion, torture and murder cases?
    i know this too.
    it was acted out for the show "True Files"
    Last edited by mojopy; 19th September 2008 at 11:00 PM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

BWAHAHAHAHA SPOTTED LIL VON VON IN THE TRAIN WHILE I WAS OUT ONNA DATE WITH DARLING INEZ.....
    POOR LIL VON VON... HAPPENED HE WAS GOING THE SAME DIRECTION AS US.... HE GOT BLESSED BY THE GODDESS.....*smirk*
    Darlin and I went to Games Convention Asia before going to SIN..

Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    september still long, relax
    ok lah. if count weekdays still long.
    but if count only weekends... ending soon.
    plus cannot redeem during the F1 race period wor
    PBase || Blog

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA SPOTTED LIL VON VON IN THE TRAIN WHILE I WAS OUT ONNA DATE WITH DARLING INEZ.....
    POOR LIL VON VON... HAPPENED HE WAS GOING THE SAME DIRECTION AS US.... HE GOT BLESSED BY THE GODDESS.....*smirk*
    Darlin and I went to Games Convention Asia before going to SIN..
    VONNIEPANTIES ON THE WAY HOME?

z
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Hahahaha..........don't send me lor........ i know a lots of history there one.....
    Will post here later..... somethiing wrong with my lappy just restarted it.......

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    okay...
    i'm beginnig to imagine things
    later u will run wilder when i post it!

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually i live the opps block during my childhood days..............many things happening there before...............
    The place was abit alike from mine, the dark corridors and the "square" wooden windows etc........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

VONNIEPANTIES ON THE WAY HOME?

z
    i think vonvon was on his way home... goddess and i were on our way to SIN

i think vonvon was on his way home... goddess and i were on our way to SIN
    oh yah, we got hot date with the ladies tomorrow at sentosa

the models at SIN up to you and inez's standard?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

I think if Exposers like the Idea, some of the seniors (most likely those not eligible to take part, e.g., me/professional togs/volunteers) can get together and set out a SIMPLY Rules & Regulations.

ALL of you can NOMINATE say 5 people MAX, and then EVERYONE will vote for 3 FINAL JUDGES. Diplomatic way.

My idea is to not try to restrict any particular discipline/area, but hope that such an activity can spur Exposers to lean more, hoot more and improve and expand their range of skills.

IF for example, it gets to the point where there are enough requests to open up a catagory like 'DI Exposing', that's great! Because that will show that Exposers have already gone beyond the basics and intermediate!

What I'm saying is, very simply, we will try to create a fun and simple competition for eberiwan. STRICTLY No bitching allowed because IT'S NOT THE PRIZE THAT MATTERS, BUT THE SPIRIT OF LEARNING AND SHARING ... and a friendly competition is just a measure of how much we have learnt and how far we can go.

Since there are so many outings, and now that Leong has taken the initiative to host our very first Workshop - MACRO Photography, I'm sure that Exposers will have more and more opportunities to get together, learn, hoot and compete for the fun of it!

On that note, please joing me and LET'S GIVE LEONG A BIG HAND for taking the initiative to successfully conduct his first Sexposer Outing, and plan his first Macro Workshop!

sadly no.... they were quite common.... not what we both envisioned at all.... the only this droolworthy was the ONLY BIKE there on display at SIN..... beautiful man... honestly SIN felt like abit of a flop to us.... doesn't feel up to standard....
    Games Convention Asia was an even bigger flop... it sucked badly and it was overhyped...

o hellooo

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
    PBase || Blog

oh yah, we got hot date with the ladies tomorrow at sentosa

until now keep reading about inez but is she the japanese zha bor during the fireworks outing?
    PBase || Blog

sadly no.... they were quite common.... not what we both envisioned at all.... the only this droolworthy was the ONLY BIKE there on display at SIN..... beautiful man... honestly SIN felt like abit of a flop to us.... doesn't feel up to standard....
    Games Convention Asia was an even bigger flop... it sucked badly and it was overhyped...
    Hehehehe ... there are some guys, that will vehemently disagree with yu, especially one 60 or 70 yo scrawniee little ah-pek with a PMS who actually got verbally violent (or tried to) for supposedly being blocked from videoing the models' crotch.

He looked so comical squatting down, scrowling up trying to breathlessly spew out a 'Kaa-Naaay-Naaaa ........' that I had to stop myself from laughing!

sorry folks, somethiing wrong with my com now and need to rush out.

LATER i will POST THE PIC when i back home!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

I think if Exposers like the Idea, some of the seniors (most likely those not eligible to take part, e.g., me/professional togs/volunteers) can get together and set out a SIMPLY Rules & Regulations.

ALL of you can NOMINATE say 5 people MAX, and then EVERYONE will vote for 3 FINAL JUDGES. Diplomatic way.

My idea is to not try to restrict any particular discipline/area, but hope that such an activity can spur Exposers to lean more, hoot more and improve and expand their range of skills.

IF for example, it gets to the point where there are enough requests to open up a catagory like 'DI Exposing', that's great! Because that will show that Exposers have already gone beyond the basics and intermediate!

What I'm saying is, very simply, we will try to create a fun and simple competition for eberiwan. STRICTLY No bitching allowed because IT'S NOT THE PRIZE THAT MATTERS, BUT THE SPIRIT OF LEARNING AND SHARING ... and a friendly competition is just a measure of how much we have learnt and how far we can go.

Since there are so many outings, and now that Leong has taken the initiative to host our very first Workshop - MACRO Photography, I'm sure that Exposers will have more and more opportunities to get together, learn, hoot and compete for the fun of it!

On that note, please joing me and LET'S GIVE LEONG A BIG HAND for taking the initiative to successfully conduct his first Sexposer Outing, and plan his first Macro Workshop!
    cum, raise your hands in the post if you agree to this.

i hope that this will provide a proper platform for us to really be 'serious' when shooting and learn from each other.
    sometimes i shoot for the sake of pressing the shutter to find that later, i dunno why i wanted to take that picture for. lol
    PBase || Blog

until now keep reading about inez but is she the japanese zha bor during the fireworks outing?
    yah she's the japanese babe during the fireworks outing aha.....

Hehehehe ... there are some guys, that will vehemently disagree with yu, especially one 60 or 70 yo scrawniee little ah-pek with a PMS who actually got verbally violent (or tried to) for supposedly being blocked from videoing the models' crotch.

He looked so comical squatting down, scrowling up trying to breathlessly spew out a 'Kaa-Naaay-Naaaa ........' that I had to stop myself from laughing!
    sure got chikopeks one la... did you see the huge number of the jostling for space to take the mollers pics? as if they've never seen neh nehs the size of melons.... i'm surprised none got nosebleeds haha... realised that i was more or less the only female shooter there... i didn't see any other female shooters hooting mollers...

one year sounding the same as the other. not surprised either way.

i won't disagree
    WTFLOLtiko
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Haha... cant agree more... Tat ah pek is regular at these kinda events... tat time at bugis some fren of mine taking pics accidentally touch him and he kao bei say "u noe who i am or not. ppl who shoot events noe me and dun dare touch me one ok"... wahaha...

I SUPPORK TEH KOMPETIZIONE IDEA BETWEEN SEXPOSERS SO TAHT WE CAN LEARN AND SHARE AND HAVE MORE FULFILLING ORGIES NEXT TIME. z
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

cum, raise your hands in the post if you agree to this.

i hope that this will provide a proper platform for us to really be 'serious' when shooting and learn from each other.
    sometimes i shoot for the sake of pressing the shutter to find that later, i dunno why i wanted to take that picture for. lol