Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

  1. #201
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    zac i invited you in FB already, just click accept and you can see everyone.
    Okie... learning slowly now

    blur liao
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #202
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    No need to scared... snakes are very friendly one...

    nice pets too
    Pythons n cobras friendly?? What shld i do if i encounter a snake right in front of my face?

  3. #203
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha, the python might be there as it like it's home. Maybe can pop by there again and visit it lor....

    ahahahha dun worry la, i know u know vulgarities la hahahaha
    I don't use vulgarities much leh.

  4. #204
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Pythons n cobras friendly?? What shld i do if i encounter a snake right in front of my face?
    Pythons are normally sluggish after a meal... they dun move much. Only when they are hunting or territorial, then they may bite.

    As for cobras, if you dun alert them or scare them, they will actually prefer to move out of your way. I went up to about 8 meters to a black spitting cobra before when I was in Secondary school. The snake grew alarmed and flared the hood. That's when I realised that this fella wasn't a ordinary brown snake which I could capture to be my pet. That's when I slowly backed off and walked away.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #205

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Pythons are normally sluggish after a meal... they dun move much. Only when they are hunting or territorial, then they may bite.

    As for cobras, if you dun alert them or scare them, they will actually prefer to move out of your way. I went up to about 8 meters to a black spitting cobra before when I was in Secondary school. The snake grew alarmed and flared the hood. That's when I realised that this fella wasn't a ordinary brown snake which I could capture to be my pet. That's when I slowly backed off and walked away.
    adventurous!!!

    i heard my fren say got tis park at bedok ish python breeding ground.

  6. #206
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Pythons are normally sluggish after a meal... they dun move much. Only when they are hunting or territorial, then they may bite.

    As for cobras, if you dun alert them or scare them, they will actually prefer to move out of your way. I went up to about 8 meters to a black spitting cobra before when I was in Secondary school. The snake grew alarmed and flared the hood. That's when I realised that this fella wasn't a ordinary brown snake which I could capture to be my pet. That's when I slowly backed off and walked away.

    I think i will just faint if i see one right in front of my face.

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    adventurous!!!

    i heard my fren say got tis park at bedok ish python breeding ground.
    Then i better dont bring my dog there for walks.

  7. #207

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post


    Then i better dont bring my dog there for walks.
    u scare u gana bitten, or ur dog?


  8. #208

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    snakes veri nais
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #209
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    adventurous!!!

    i heard my fren say got tis park at bedok ish python breeding ground.
    which one? so many parks there
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #210
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    yawn............................. today not hawt dat.................who want to date me?

  11. #211

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    let's do snake tfcd also















    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #212
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    yawn............................. today not hawt dat.................who want to date me?
    I got a date with a LONG bus ride....

    hahah
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #213
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    let's do snake tfcd also



    You find the snake, we do the shooting..
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #214

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    O HAI!


    back from shooting xbox event. fable 2 looks VERY NAIS



    eh i want catch snake for pet. used to catch lizards (not geckos, the ones that look like small iguanas) but my mother kept releasing them.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #215

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    yawn............................. today not hawt dat.................who want to date me?
    I WAN!


    i date you, drug you and steall all your gear!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #216

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You find the snake, we do the shooting..
    zoo got alot
    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI!

    back from shooting xbox event. fable 2 looks VERY NAIS
    got any XBOX mollers?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #217

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    yawn............................. today not hawt dat.................who want to date me?
    go date mojo go geylang
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #218
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    eh...
    those who went geylang to shoot yest, what lens is recommended?
    i'm thinking of using 18-70mm and 50mm
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #219
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI!

    eh i want catch snake for pet. used to catch lizards (not geckos, the ones that look like small iguanas) but my mother kept releasing them.
    Which species are you targetting? wat size?

    You have a tank big enough for it?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #220
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    zoo got alot
    Zoo ones, I shoot until sianz liao...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •