Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

hiyo....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya man, today got nice sunset and i was at Marina and took some "nice" sunset

I know la, you CYCLE every weekend lor but dun know got change "bike" or not :P

Ok la, need out to meet my cousin who back for holiday. Meanwhile, pls chill!
    yalor but at least this time...good thing the camera came with me heheh...but the last one I missed was a really pity..that one was even better then today. No luck heheh.... oh well the hunt continues heheh....

For today:

Today's sunset was exceptionally nice! I love the sunrays and the 9-layer-cake sky. lol! Will post up photos later!
    How is everyone? =)

I been in and out, as usual. Beijing was too cold for any decent photos so here are the Vietnam's!

Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Today's sunset was exceptionally nice! I love the sunrays and the 9-layer-cake sky. lol! Will post up photos later!
    How is everyone? =)

I been in and out, as usual. Beijing was too cold for any decent photos so here are the Vietnam's!

wah....very nice scenery leh.....good shots there gurlie. Wish I was there to shoot shoot too hehe....

Two of the rascals looks like twins heheh so flank the smaller one is a good pose heh
    Last edited by sammy888; 30th November 2008 at 01:56 AM.

Yeap the scenery is pretty good =)

Ya those two rascals are brothers, and the red one has a little brother totally opposite of him.
    A shy one..

And see the kids fight..

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    yalor but at least this time...good thing the camera came with me heheh...but the last one I missed was a really pity..that one was even better then today. No luck heheh.... oh well the hunt continues heheh....

For today:

Nice scape you have and here mine and so lucky just head out to shoot with pixie and her friend. What a day!

Mine not as dramatic as yours.

Sighz.... what a pity that did not bring the zoom lens, just too lazy to carry it
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

WOW!

Hai Pixie! Welcome Home!

Everyone's photos so nice!

I was stuck in the hot, humid, dusty grungy city.

nice scenery, 诗情画意!!!

Nice scape you have and here mine and so lucky just head out to shoot with pixie and her friend. What a day!

Sighz.... what a pity that did not bring the zoom lens, just too lazy to carry it
    heheh Wah...same sunset cloud pattern but taken from difference part of Singapore heheh.... I only had my 18-70mm with me if not would have like to zoom out and capture the Shenton way and Suntec building abit closer. A bit more warmer shot since I usually set my white balance to cloudy -\+ 0 most of the time. But the sun set temperature also changes as it set so it was crazy getting all kinds of hues. But I think that is the difference with my D70 compare to your D300. The chip on your give you more true to colour balance. But I like the sometime random result I get from my old work horse heheh I shot like 700 shots! ....have not been out shooting alot this number of months so at least I was abit less lazy and took the camera out to whack it about. Which is good..something new to put up on my facebook.

I like Pixie's Sea scenery with all those Junks and other traditional boats... The angle down was gave it some interesting shots. Vietnam or China?
    Last edited by sammy888; 30th November 2008 at 04:55 AM.

pixie - it is Halong Bay? I did plan to go in early nov but the weather was very bad then. I missed trekking in Sapa.

Prime lens at least u have wide angle lor. Mine i have to run to the back of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    WOW!
    Hai Pixie! Welcome Home!
    Everyone's photos so nice!
    I was stuck in the hot, humid, dusty grungy city.
    Thanks! But I am heading out tmr morning again. $%^& TMD.

I like Pixie's Sea scenery with all those Junks and other traditional boats... The angle down was gave it some interesting shots. Vietnam or China?
    Thanks! Yeap the sea scenery is nice. very quiet and no pollution so can shoot easier.
    That is Halong Bay, Vietnam. I had tortured my butt in 4hrs van before reaching there! Then, I had to climb super high before getting this angle down shot. Hardwork sia....

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    pixie - it is Halong Bay? I did plan to go in early nov but the weather was very bad then. I missed trekking in Sapa.
    Oh! i was there in early Nov when the flood sets in Hanoi. LOL. But i was pretty lucky. The flood subside the day I was there, so lake was not overflowing. Then, the hotel I stayed recommended heading Halong Bay first before Sapa. The other group insisted on Sapa first for dunno what reason. In the end, it was raining up in Sapa and they missed the trekking part. Luck was at our end! heehee...
    But Sapa was so damn cold la. It was sub 10, but I had summer clothes with me!
    VIetnam is nice to shoot, so I already bought tickets for next year!

Hey Pixie & Sam
    u really have few nice moments captured there.

hows the group doing.
    Charles..DM .Denis how r u all..

Cheers
    Sudhir
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

heheh Wah...same sunset cloud pattern but taken from difference part of Singapore heheh.... I only had my 18-70mm with me if not would have like to zoom out and capture the Shenton way and Suntec building abit closer. A bit more warmer shot since I usually set my white balance to cloudy -\+ 0 most of the time. But the sun set temperature also changes as it set so it was crazy getting all kinds of hues. But I think that is the difference with my D70 compare to your D300. The chip on your give you more true to colour balance. But I like the sometime random result I get from my old work horse heheh I shot like 700 shots! ....have not been out shooting alot this number of months so at least I was abit less lazy and took the camera out to whack it about. Which is good..something new to put up on my facebook.

hahaha, added you on facebook!!

I only brought the 24 and 35mm lenses due to my laziness then i didt bring other lenses. . . . .. haahhahaa

i jsut use Auto White balance haaha

Will go back there to shoot again cos i wanted to shoot something but i dun have the range i needed.

Prime lens at least u have wide angle lor. Mine i have to run to the back of the field.

Thanks! But I am heading out tmr morning again. $%^& TMD.

Thanks! Yeap the sea scenery is nice. very quiet and no pollution so can shoot easier.
    That is Halong Bay, Vietnam. I had tortured my butt in 4hrs van before reaching there! Then, I had to climb super high before getting this angle down shot. Hardwork sia....

Oh! i was there in early Nov when the flood sets in Hanoi. LOL. But i was pretty lucky. The flood subside the day I was there, so lake was not overflowing. Then, the hotel I stayed recommended heading Halong Bay first before Sapa. The other group insisted on Sapa first for dunno what reason. In the end, it was raining up in Sapa and they missed the trekking part. Luck was at our end! heehee...
    But Sapa was so damn cold la. It was sub 10, but I had summer clothes with me!
    hahaha 24mm lor become 35 after crop factor. hahahaha but still not wide enough.

Wow, climb, walk and "butting" but no swim ah! hahaha anyway, it a good training for you lor as you love landscape

Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    Hey Pixie & Sam
    u really have few nice moments captured there.

hows the group doing.
    Charles..DM .Denis how r u all..

Cheers
    Sudhir
    Hi Sudhir!

How are you? All of us are good, busy with our own stuff

but I had summer clothes with me!
    summer clothing for Sapa Next Nov I will trek with my swimming trunk

summer clothing for Sapa Next Nov I will trek with my swimming trunk
    confirm sibe SEXY lor.... hahahaha

confirm sibe SEXY lor.... hahahaha
    You wanna plan a trip there with your swimming trunk

btw Sapa is a beautiful place for landscape and people photography.

You wanna plan a trip there with your swimming trunk

btw Sapa is a beautiful place for landscape and people photography.
    hahaa, i dun haf swimming trunk nor i have the figure to wear lor.... hahaha

Ya, i heard from my friends too who have been to Sapa.

Haha! Yeap I only read it will be cooling, but it dint know it willbe COLD. hahaha..

Yes the scenery is very good!