Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1001

Thread: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

  1. #21
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Waves Uncle Sammy from Vietnam!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMM!!!!!!

    Say can buy me a land mine back to play play?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMM!!!!!!

    Say can buy me a land mine back to play play?
    Cannnnn where u wanna place? I help you

  3. #23
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Cannnnn where u wanna place? I help you
    You know where Tupi stay right?

  4. #24

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Cannnnn where u wanna place? I help you
    on heesh bi-cycle seat!

  5. #25
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    on heesh bi-cycle seat!
    I love myself too much to do that to my own tussie. But I am very liberal with tupi's or yours!!!!...

  6. #26

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I love myself too much to do that to my own tussie. But I am very liberal with tupi's or yours!!!!...
    OOU! So yu have been lookin at ma tussie Sammieeeeeee, butt I cant speak for aniwan else.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 18th September 2008 at 09:49 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! So yu have been lookin at ma tussie Sammieeeeeee, butt I cant speak for aniwan else.

  8. #28
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    i just came back from Oktoberfest 2008 at the Swiss Club, i'd recommend it to anyone
    really fun

  9. #29

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i just came back from Oktoberfest 2008 at the Swiss Club, i'd recommend it to anyone
    really fun
    OOU! That's like $50+++ not inclusive of beer right?

  10. #30

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Cannnnn where u wanna place? I help you
    place at his bicycle seat lor, that's without saying

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You know where Tupi stay right?
    i know u going to say that lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #31
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! That's like $50+++ not inclusive of beer right?
    i was there working
    but i think you get 1 beer
    and lots of food

    good music and good crowd

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    BTW, I am doing the B day party of my kid this sunday 21 / 09 at 12.00 onwards !

    You are all invited. Will be a nice opportunity to catch up ! Been away too long arrrready!

    Bouncy castle and aunty's belgian waffles for the kids. Beer and buffet for the adutls.

    Still at the same place in Ponggol main street by ze beach.

    Starts at 12 pm !

    PM me if you dun remember where it is or if you come for first time !
    Yo, welcome back!!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i just came back from Oktoberfest 2008 at the Swiss Club, i'd recommend it to anyone
    really fun
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i was there working
    but i think you get 1 beer
    and lots of food

    good music and good crowd
    NPNT
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  14. #34
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    place at his bicycle seat lor, that's without saying
    i know u going to say that lor

  15. #35
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    NPNT
    cannot leh, commercial assignment
    cannot release, but once they release, i will post a link

  16. #36
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    BTW, I am doing the B day party of my kid this sunday 21 / 09 at 12.00 onwards !

    You are all invited. Will be a nice opportunity to catch up ! Been away too long arrrready!

    Bouncy castle and aunty's belgian waffles for the kids. Beer and buffet for the adutls.

    Still at the same place in Ponggol main street by ze beach.

    Starts at 12 pm !

    PM me if you dun remember where it is or if you come for first time !
    yeah welcome back, was wondering where you 2 went
    will confirm attendance tonight

  17. #37
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMM!!!!!!

    Say can buy me a land mine back to play play?
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Cannnnn where u wanna place? I help you
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You know where Tupi stay right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    on heesh bi-cycle seat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    place at his bicycle seat lor, that's without saying



    i know u going to say that lor
    wah, lubbers club became so violence one

    seems like everyone love to get a piece of sammy's butt.
    Last edited by denniskee; 19th September 2008 at 12:53 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  18. #38
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    wah, lubbers club became so violence one

    seems like everyone love to get a piece of sammy's butt.
    ah ah ah...brudder you also don't start hor heheh

  19. #39
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ah ah ah...brudder you also don't start hor heheh
    time for you to go get a land mine sweeper, fix it infront of you bike liao.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    time for you to go get a land mine sweeper, fix it infront of you bike liao.

    I am sure there are alot of helpers here!


Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •