Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    No sound.....

Seem like this time round cant make it again, perhaps let's wait till most of us are really really free.....
    What no sound... I am waiting for you guys to decide on things....told you my conditions. And unlike most I got to work tomorrow. You suggest lunch tea and dinner... I am out 2 out of three choice due to work but I should not say anything as it is majority vote. If I can't make the lunch or tea.. I can't let that influence the rest heheh.... me always play fair leh.

But hey if the rest are busy and also can make it now ...well ....let's see how for the next one then. SO that means I can go biking tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    What no sound... I am waiting for you guys to decide on things....told you my conditions. And unlike most I got to work tomorrow. You suggest lunch tea and dinner... I am out 2 out of three choice due to work but I should not say anything as it is majority vote. If I can't make the lunch or tea.. I can't let that influence the rest heheh.... me always play fair leh.

But hey if the rest are busy and also can make it now ...well ....let's see how for the next one then. SO that means I can go biking tomorrow evening when I get home from work.
    Ya man, maybe need to wait till next time liao.

Happy biking! Will keep you update before hand if there is any makaning or kopi-ing
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Ya man, maybe need to wait till next time liao.

Happy biking! Will keep you update before hand if there is any makaning or kopi-ing
    Okie...till the next time then....

I cycled to Changi Point yesterday...maybe I will head up again tomorrow night heh...

Okie...till the next time then....

I cycled to Changi Point yesterday...maybe I will head up again tomorrow night heh...
    Changi Point? The Changi Village? What time you heading there??? hahahaa

Blog Entries

wah, you two want to do "that kind of thing" don't need to go to changi village
    unless it is with other people

I can't now... heheheheh.. Do you know I only just found out that our GOVT have confirm tomorrow is public holiday. I was at the MOM website that I saw it and have to scramble to SMS my colleague not to go to office tomorrow hahahahah

I guess along distance night ride is out for tomorrow unless I go tonight heheheh...

Oh well....guess it will be a short ride about East Coast park and Coastal Road.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    Choi choi.... heheh I am strictly a biking man as in a hardcore mountain bike rider. I meant the riding to the Changi Beach via east coast and the new PCN route that lines the airport runway.

Just got to clarify though I am known for being indifference to the Singapore women does not mean I am "batting" for the other team!!! heheheheheheheheh....

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    alamak, u think till sooooooooo far ah

I can't now... heheheheh.. Do you know I only just found out that our GOVT have confirm tomorrow is public holiday. I was at the MOM website that I saw it and have to scramble to SMS my colleague not to go to office tomorrow hahahahah

I guess along distance night ride is out for tomorrow unless I go tonight heheheh...

Oh well....guess it will be a short ride about East Coast park and Coastal Road.
    hahaha u also another power one lor, i tot i did mention about it previously??? Then u still say u need to work ah....

Choi choi.... heheh I am strictly a biking man as in a hardcore mountain bike rider. I meant the riding to the Changi Beach via east coast and the new PCN route that lines the airport runway.

Just got to clarify though I am known for being indifference to the Singapore women does not mean I am "batting" for the other team!!! heheheheheheheheh....
    hahaaha i am expected that your "trademarks" style will soon come out and it's just SO FAST!!!!! hahahahaha

I don;t head to the food stall or village as per say. I cycle up via the coastal road and usually stopping at the beach area about 1km from the bridge that leads to the Changi village... why? got sista there to see see and photo shoot har? heheh...

hahaaha i am expected that your "trademarks" style will soon come out and it's just SO FAST!!!!! hahahahaha
    But of course lah heheheh....if not wait I get alot of unnecessary PM to try to date this macho **** straight old man leh heheheh.....

Aiyo....told you many times...workaholic type..last holiday also have to work...so this once come around how I know it got change. The calendars I have all over the office all say 28th Oct. heh. Everyone in the office also did not know it change to Monday heheh.. I think we all need a new boss.

I don;t head to the food stall or village as per say. I cycle up via the coastal road and usually stopping at the beach area about 1km from the bridge that leads to the Changi village... why? got sista there to see see and photo shoot har? heheh...

hahahaa, the nasi lemark is NICE LOR!!!!! My friends are very friendly one lor if u really want make friend with them. hahahaha U can ask them lor if u want to shoot shoot which i am not very sure about it

But of course lah heheheh....if not wait I get alot of unnecessary PM to try to date this macho **** straight old man leh heheheh.....

Aiyo....told you many times...workaholic type..last holiday also have to work...so this once come around how I know it got change. The calendars I have all over the office all say 28th Oct. heh. Everyone in the office also did not know it change to Monday heheh.. I think we all need a new boss.
    hahahah then u become the new boss la!!!! i believe your colleagues will very HAPPY!!! hahahaha

Perhaps someone oreadi writing love letter to you liao lor.....

"Dear, Macho SamBoi...

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

Love always,
    Lucy... "

hahahahahaha

hahahaa, the nasi lemark is NICE LOR!!!!! My friends are very friendly one lor if u really want make friend with them. hahahaha U can ask them lor if u want to shoot shoot which i am not very sure about it

hahahah then u become the new boss la!!!! i believe your colleagues will very HAPPY!!! hahahaha

Perhaps someone oreadi writing love letter to you liao lor.....

"Dear, Macho SamBoi...

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

Love always,
    Lucy... "

hahahahahaha
    Sickening bugger you......

Aiya...I don't disturb them now lah since I don't wear police uniform and ordered to spot check or nab them during my NS and reservist time heheheh... I have no problem with them...not like I don't know a few of them in normal working life. Not easy and usually discriminated. I think they have enough problem to deal with then for us to draw too much attention to them abeit the odd nasty ones.
    Last edited by sammy888; 27th October 2008 at 02:25 AM.

hahahaa, the nasi lemark is NICE LOR!!!!!
    Yes me know...long time never eat....but nasi lemak don't quite agree with my tummy once I eat and then cycle back heheh... don't want to head into the forest or park along coastal road to do business if got upset tummy heheheh

Sickening bugger you......

Aiya...I don't disturb them now lah since I don't wear police uniform and ordered to spot check or nab them during my NS and reservist time heheheh... I have no problem with them...not like I don't know a few of them in normal working life. Not easy and usually discriminated. I think they have enough problem to deal with then for us to draw too much attention to them abeit the odd nasty ones.
    hahah i know you love sick bugger hahahahahaha

Yes me know...long time never eat....but nasi lemak don't quite agree with my tummy once I eat and then cycle back heheh... don't want to head into the forest or park along coastal road to do business if got upset tummy heheheh
    hahahaha, your tummy also so POWER one ah???!!! hahahaha Same here but i stil eat Maybe not as bad as you.....

hahahaha, your tummy also so POWER one ah???!!! hahahaha Same here but i stil eat Maybe not as bad as you.....
    Ya but you ear and take vehicle to go home leh...I have to get back on the bike and cycle home....and not at a leisure speed too leh... you think how many people tummy can take that....especially with Nasi lemak...it's the coconut or maybe the chilli heheheh....

Ya but you ear and take vehicle to go home leh...I have to get back on the bike and cycle home....and not at a leisure speed too leh... you think how many people tummy can take that....especially with Nasi lemak...it's the coconut or maybe the chilli heheheh....
    ok la, i tabao for you lor when i head there again, cos will pass by your place when i heading back home. But it shd be around 3am+++ so when i call you, you must come down and collect ah.

nb mian koon ar... lai supper 2nd round... lol
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nb mian koon ar... lai supper 2nd round... lol
    is breakfast lor!!!! hahahahaha

is breakfast lor!!!! hahahahaha
    go where?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.