Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

Default Re: Photoaid XXVI: Keep on Lubbing.. and Shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    aiya... i wanted to create some humor... then thread close...

anyway a pic i made...

he sure will be back lor, so u can doing some more if you want hahahahaha.

Keep this in the oven 1st
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Keep this in the oven 1st
    Put sour grapes in oven??
    I think fridge is more suitable lah...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

When and where?

1) Tupi
    2) John Teoh
    3) Pixie
    4) Sammy888 (2-3 days notice & Saturday is for dating my bike*)
    5)
    * Just tell me where to meet. Tupi don't need to give me direction to get there. As I don't want to be late or lost......again

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    * Just tell me where to meet. Tupi don't need to give me direction to get there. As I don't want to be late or lost......again
    Yellow all! Now that i just know that this coming weekend is a long weekend. How about meeting up on coming MONDAY?????

Place will be central, around City hall area.

Yellow all! Now that i just know that this coming weekend is a long weekend. How about meeting up on coming MONDAY?????

What long weekend... I got half day at work tomorrow and Monday got to work..what long holiday you yakking about!

What long weekend... I got half day at work tomorrow and Monday got to work..what long holiday you yakking about!
    me monday ok.

sammy, what time u can u be there, around city area?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

alamak, my friend tot me is a PH???? Sorry ah, me lost in time and date

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    aiya... i wanted to create some humor... then thread close...

anyway a pic i made...

u still have this thread mah.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=428979&page=5

but better put in ur reason fast, left 800++ reasons to go. the later u state ur reasons, the harder it is to think one one, than u will have no choice but to admit it is ur own fault.
    Last edited by denniskee; 24th October 2008 at 11:54 PM.

alamak, my friend tot me is a PH???? Sorry ah, me lost in time and date
    halo, monday is a ph.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    me monday ok.

sammy, what time u can u be there, around city area?
    I got to work till 5.30pm but lucky to get out at 6.30pm. Next day holiday so why worry so much about time? heh.. Don't tell me you guys wanna go take photos too about town? heheh...

I got to work till 5.30pm but lucky to get out at 6.30pm. Next day holiday so why worry so much about time? heh.. Don't tell me you guys wanna go take photos too about town? heheh...
    Not shooting outing la, just kopi session or makan Catching up

Not shooting outing la, just kopi session or makan Catching up
    Eh ...your mobile thingy har... I don't even look or consider Sony Ericson unless you talking about the upcoming X1. So I can't really tell you much about that one. But the Nokia one... I was considering it at one time. It is quite good but I would have preferred a touch screen like the Diamond, Pro or the Omnia type. But unless you get a contract...those will cost you a bomb. That is why I decided to hold back.. I have not bought my phone yet. I see no hurry for it even with my 6 yr old clunker. I rarely use it in anycase. Playing HP is passe now lah unlike 10 yrs ago.

But if this are the only phone you are looking at... I say the Nokia model you mentioned is better.

Eh ...your mobile thingy har... I don't even look or consider Sony Ericson unless you talking about the upcoming X1. So I can't really tell you much about that one. But the Nokia one... I was considering it at one time. It is quite good but I would have preferred a touch screen like the Diamond, Pro or the Omnia type. But unless you get a contract...those will cost you a bomb. That is why I decided to hold back.. I have not bought my phone yet. I see no hurry for it even with my 6 yr old clunker. I rarely use it in anycase. Playing HP is passe now lah unlike 10 yrs ago.

But if this are the only phone you are looking at... I say the Nokia model you mentioned is better.
    Thanks Uncle Sam Cos my currently phone got problems, sometime i cant hear the others and same to their cant hear me and will auto shut off etc....... been tahan will it for very long liao

Thanks Uncle Sam Cos my currently phone got problems, sometime i cant hear the others and same to their cant hear me and will auto shut off etc....... been tahan will it for very long liao
    Well...up to you what you want as a phone. For me wireless is important. Camera is not. And since I don't ever want another contract ever again and stick to my nice number... it will cost me full price for phone. So unless I really think I need one...then I will...if not what I have is enough or like yours it goes KAPUT! hehe... *touch wood* Rather spend my money on other things. But I am waiting for the Sony X1 to come out then decide. I am in no hurry.

But if all you want is a phone..then there are lot out there that is more then good enough. But if you want wireless too then your choices are limited to smartphone and have a touch pad is easier to navigate the web then by keyboard. The E71 is very business though. If that is for you then it is fine but to load it up for more fun stuff..it is not all there...it is very business oriented.

Becareful with Sony Ericsson in a way as the partnership is splitting up on the horizon..how this will effect after sales is another thing if they really can not resolve their indifferences.

Well...up to you what you want as a phone. For me wireless is important. Camera is not. And since I don't ever want another contract ever again and stick to my nice number... it will cost me full price for phone. So unless I really think I need one...then I will...if not what I have is enough or like yours it goes KAPUT! hehe... *touch wood* Rather spend my money on other things. But I am waiting for the Sony X1 to come out then decide. I am in no hurry.

But if all you want is a phone..then there are lot out there that is more then good enough. But if you want wireless too then your choices are limited to smartphone and have a touch pad is easier to navigate the web then by keyboard. The E71 is very business though. If that is for you then it is fine but to load it up for more fun stuff..it is not all there...it is very business oriented.

Becareful with Sony Ericsson in a way as the partnership is splitting up on the horizon..how this will effect after sales is another thing if they really can not resolve their indifferences.
    hahaha cos i just want Wifi then can surf net if i am oversea but touch screen one all too X for me leh. E71 is one the "Cheapest" one so far i can see.

hahaha cos i just want Wifi then can surf net if i am oversea but touch screen one all too X for me leh. E71 is one the "Cheapest" one so far i can see.
    You should try heading to Far East Plaza where there are 2-3 shops selling second hand..you can find E71 there to try try. You can buy brand new but you can't really play with it so the second hand shop would be a good place to touch it abit. I know of the M1 showroom at Tiong Bahru on the 3 floor which has a showroom of Nokia phones..you can try that there too if it is still on display and in working condition.

You should try heading to Far East Plaza where there are 2-3 shops selling second hand..you can find E71 there to try try. You can buy brand new but you can't really play with it so the second hand shop would be a good place to touch it abit. I know of the M1 showroom at Tiong Bahru on the 3 floor which has a showroom of Nokia phones..you can try that there too if it is still on display and in working condition.
    hahaha okie dokie Will go "molest" "molest" abit

Monday

Lunch, Tea or Dinner?

1) Tupi
    2) John Teoh
    3) Pixie
    5)

If you can find a LG Chocolate charger, I can lend you a phone...
    My sis phone actually... she lost the charger but the phone is still lying around...

You should be able to try it out at the Nokia showrooms... or some larger Singtel or Starhub shops too...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Monday

Lunch, Tea or Dinner?

1) Tupi
    2) John Teoh
    3) Pixie
    5)
    No sound.....

Seem like this time round cant make it again, perhaps let's wait till most of us are really really free.....

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    If you can find a LG Chocolate charger, I can lend you a phone...
    My sis phone actually... she lost the charger but the phone is still lying around...
    Thanks for the offer Wuff, my phone still can use jsut that sometime Zonked..... hahaha