Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Just came back from SIN 2008.The Nikon Pit is in fact cordoned off.One can't go beyond
    the barrier.Two security personnel stand guard so sorry Nikon guys you still have to shoot
    outside the barrier with all others.It's like rojak so jammed up when all the Import Babes
    came on stage.

    One thing I can say them Thai Babes are really babelicious and as for the US Babes
    well...... I was curious about SIN as have never attended previously.Now I know what's
    all the frenzy is about. Today was quite smooth sailing as photogs slowly drifted in as time
    goes by.Was there around 10.30am,took leave and cycled leisurely there,I live in Tampines.

    Tomorrow should be jammed pack so be there early to beat the late afternoon crowd.

    Happy shooting.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by wiLLy-LucifeR View Post
    gd news for all nikon club members.. there's a subsidized rate of $8 when u present the email they sent to u regarding the event itself!

    cheers.
    received liao le! Printed liao... think print a few more just in case met some bro without outside the door

  3. #23

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    is there sufficient lightings in the hall? Can a 24-105L F4 possible to shoot without flash? Probably using iso 800.

    Any bro can advise

  4. #24
    Member hlw8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in heartland
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post
    received liao le! Printed liao... think print a few more just in case met some bro without outside the door
    care to SIC the soft copy here?

    juz kidding lah.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by wishxtreme View Post
    is there sufficient lightings in the hall? Can a 24-105L F4 possible to shoot without flash? Probably using iso 800.

    Any bro can advise
    it's possible, just watch out the lightings on top of where the model stands & hope it compensate for lack of flash.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    it's possible, just watch out the lightings on top of where the model stands & hope it compensate for lack of flash.
    I was thinking in general, can we shoot without the flash?
    anyway will be there and try it out.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by wishxtreme View Post
    I was thinking in general, can we shoot without the flash?
    anyway will be there and try it out.
    yes it's bright enough. but dun blame me if it's not hor..

  8. #28

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    yes it's bright enough. but dun blame me if it's not hor..
    Thanks. if not i pump up the iso to 1600

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Get a flash man.... you can barely operate on f4 except in some location. Ur pic will turn out crap without ur flash overpowering the ambient flashing
    Last edited by hammie; 20th September 2008 at 12:01 AM.
    EOS 5DMkiii|17-40F4L|24-105f4L|70-200f4L IS|50f1.4|85f1.8|580EX II

  10. #30

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    only nikon people can go inside the barrier to shoot. but please, DON"T BE LIKE THIS IDIOT, in front already, still stand on stairs to shoot and block the rest of the people behind. the people behind were telling him to come down, he didn't care and carried on shooting like he is the damn official photographer. he is quite a weirdo, taking along with him a big luggage to SIN. a lot of people were hurling abuses at him, he just didn't care. to the guy if you are here, SHAME ON YOU!


  11. #31

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    the cordon-off area only allow nikon cameras. fuji people, even if you using nikon lens, also cannot go in.
    Last edited by xia0taizi; 20th September 2008 at 12:36 AM.
    Fujifilm S3 Pro, Fujifilm X100, Nikon EM, DIY TLR from japan. :D

  12. #32

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    oh come on, some of the 'imported' 'babes' like orchard towers 'gals'
    some of our local babes are so much prettier.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by FMTEM View Post
    oh come on, some of the 'imported' 'babes' like orchard towers 'gals'
    some of our local babes are so much prettier.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    it's possible, just watch out the lightings on top of where the model stands & hope it compensate for lack of flash.
    it's not the lighting that I'm worry about. It's the colour temperature of the hall lightings

    Will greenish colours

  15. #35

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    is there gonna be stage show, drifting? what time is it. anybody know?
    One day you'll see.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    -shift to kopitiam-
    Last edited by J2meePok; 20th September 2008 at 10:38 AM.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    -- shift to kopitiam --

    this is the post...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417081

    keep this event sub section clean!
    Last edited by J2meePok; 20th September 2008 at 10:40 AM.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    only nikon people can go inside the barrier to shoot. but please, DON"T BE LIKE THIS IDIOT, in front already, still stand on stairs to shoot and block the rest of the people behind. the people behind were telling him to come down, he didn't care and carried on shooting like he is the damn official photographer. he is quite a weirdo, taking along with him a big luggage to SIN. a lot of people were hurling abuses at him, he just didn't care. to the guy if you are here, SHAME ON YOU!

    bo pian...it takes all types to make this world. its idiots like that this who give photographers a bad name.

  19. #39
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    -- shift to kopitiam --

    this is the post...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417081

    keep this event sub section clean!
    yes please.

    thread closed as it served it purpose to tell people abt the event.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •