Thread: Russell Tan vs. Jann Goh(his wife of 7 yrs)

Smile Russell Tan vs. Jann Goh(his wife of 7 yrs)

what drove the man to viciously slashed his wife, leaving her with 80 scars? i am wondering?

in tnp today, tan said(in court) that his wife insulted his small p----s in front of his two children. what drove his wife to insult him in such a manner? i am wondering too?

i am interested in the details. can i purchase a copy of the court's transcript? any knows? how much? tks.

Default Re: Russell Tan vs. Jann Goh(his wife of 7 yrs)

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    in tnp today, tan said(in court) that his wife insulted his small p----s in front of his two children.
    NPNT

zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    what drove the man to viciously slashed his wife, leaving her with 80 scars? i am wondering?

in tnp today, tan said(in court) that his wife insulted his small p----s in front of his two children. what drove his wife to insult him in such a manner? i am wondering too?

i am interested in the details. can i purchase a copy of the court's transcript? any knows? how much? tks.
    what details are you particularly interested?... his small p----s ? or the measuring standard of his wife of 7 years?

......... juz joking hor..
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    NPNT

zz
    Picture of the p----s ?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

who is jenn goh?
    Objection !!!

Smile Re: Russell Tan vs. Jann Goh(his wife of 7 yrs)

his wife of 7 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    who is jenn goh?

Smile Re: Russell Tan vs. Jann Goh(his wife of 7 yrs)

not the length of his p----s or how bushy he is?

actually, the psychiatrist who counselled them, said in his report that his wife "knew with accurate precision how to bring out the worst in Russell". another counseller from a fsc described his wife as "brutally abusive, both verbally and physically"

Also, i wondered if his lawyer pleaded on the ground of extreme and grave provocation, would it make a difference in his sentencing?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    what details are you particularly interested?... his small p----s ? or the measuring standard of his wife of 7 years?

......... juz joking hor..
    Last edited by reachme2003; 17th September 2008 at 09:38 PM.