Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 310

Thread: Ngee Ann Poly

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    But ever since I think someone committed suicide from around that place, we stopped going there le.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by benedetto13 View Post
    haha ok so overnight in school then..east coast you suggested? any other places? some might find it too far.haha.
    Hmm...dunno? we share cab over there lor yu have other place in mind?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    ya, its those you just close the door then must use key to open. So what you do is to use a card to slide through and push 45 degree from the other side.

    Presto!
    serious hmm...thats cool...

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    But ever since I think someone committed suicide from around that place, we stopped going there le.
    It happened in your yr?
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Nope. After my year ( perhaps around 2000 ). I still go back to visit my Juniors in CCA then. They say got that incident. So we all stop going up there to hangout.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  4. #204

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    ya, its those you just close the door then must use key to open. So what you do is to use a card to slide through and push 45 degree from the other side.

    Presto!
    oooooh! haha i'll try it someday.hahaha.anyway still in ngeeann?

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    No lah, I grad around 98 - 99.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  6. #206

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Nope. After my year ( perhaps around 2000 ). I still go back to visit my Juniors in CCA then. They say got that incident. So we all stop going up there to hangout.
    and you still ask us to go there! haha

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Well, I don't really believe in those stuffs. Just that my juniors scared, so I also no point go up there alone. So didn't go loor.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  8. #208

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    to maswu: hm we ask people here for some suggestions?

    Notice: Anyone has any place in their mind where we should head to aft overnight in school? haha

  9. #209

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Well, I don't really believe in those stuffs. Just that my juniors scared, so I also no point go up there alone. So didn't go loor.
    haha you want to try again is it? haha

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    I anything. Can take Star Streaks there since its un-disturbed.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  11. #211

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    I anything. Can take Star Streaks there since its un-disturbed.
    star streaks?? ohman i cant take at night for nuts eh.

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by benedetto13 View Post
    to maswu: hm we ask people here for some suggestions?

    Notice: Anyone has any place in their mind where we should head to aft overnight in school? haha
    yeap ok pple suggestions??

    Quote Originally Posted by benedetto13 View Post
    star streaks?? ohman i cant take at night for nuts eh.
    can one...just use tripod
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  13. #213

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    yeap ok pple suggestions??

    come on people, suggestions!

    can one...just use tripod
    which i dont have one, sadly!

  14. #214

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    hey anyone from Magnum Force?
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

  15. #215

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by benedetto13 View Post
    which i dont have one, sadly!
    i meant tripod yea, as for suggestions, still thinking..haha

  16. #216

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    wow, i didn't know about this thread, chanced upon it hahas

    Jeremy Liu from ECE 1C3 ^^

    Seems like everyone's active around here =)
    Canon 400D:18-55:75-300:50F1.8:tokina 28-70F2.8:
    msn - viroxmk5@hotmail.com

  17. #217

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapJaX View Post
    wow, i didn't know about this thread, chanced upon it hahas

    Jeremy Liu from ECE 1C3 ^^

    Seems like everyone's active around here =)
    oh hey! welcome! haha i'm from ECE too. 1C3? sorry eh, are you year one? haha i am.

  18. #218

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    i'm too, wow we are always walking past each other everyday without knowing it

  19. #219

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    Quote Originally Posted by slaZen03 View Post
    i'm too, wow we are always walking past each other everyday without knowing it
    haha and tht's quite sad!

  20. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pandan Gardens
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: Ngee Ann Poly

    does anyone know that block 73 is gonna go by this acad year?

    better shoot there quick before everything is lost!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •