Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: did you all notice.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member erictan8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,885

    Default did you all notice.....

    hi,

    did you all notice that the Olympus discussion thread has a background wallpaper while other dicussion thread like cannon, nikon, fuji and panasonic has a pure white background...

    why like that?
    the olympus wallpaper makes the whole thing like very nice and pleasing...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Because we're special! (in a good way!)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Hehe...

    Its cos of some negotiation with Olympus... for more information, maybe the admin can disclose.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Hehe...

    Its cos of some negotiation with Olympus... for more information, maybe the admin can disclose.
    in other words, becuase Olympus is paying for it. No? its a sponsorship thing i suppose?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    in other words, becuase Olympus is paying for it. No? its a sponsorship thing i suppose?
    Its a support from them to their users and also members of Clubsnap.

    Like the upcoming sentosa outing.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413902

    And also, their previous sponsorship to the air show and zoo.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Its a support from them to their users and also members of Clubsnap.

    Like the upcoming sentosa outing.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413902

    And also, their previous sponsorship to the air show and zoo.
    haha solly i dun quite get it. meaning they sponsor the maintaince of the sub forum and the related events?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #7

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    because olympus need attentions.
    Objection !!!

  8. #8
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    It's a special arrangement between Olympus Singapore and Clubsnap to have a unique subforum for Olympus users. What is behind the scene is not so important; what is important is the thought that Olympus has for it's supporters, don't you agree?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    It's a special arrangement between Olympus Singapore and Clubsnap to have a unique subforum for Olympus users. What is behind the scene is not so important; what is important is the thought that Olympus has for it's supporters, don't you agree?
    yeap!

    same like other brands also gives back to their supporters in their ways like canon photo marathon and our usual nikon outings, sponsored by nikons as well.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    yeap!

    same like other brands also gives back to their supporters in their ways like canon photo marathon and our usual nikon outings, sponsored by nikons as well.
    heh heh ok. just happened to see this thread and was curious whatever it is, thank you guys for keeping CS up and running!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #11
    Senior Member erictan8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,885

    Default Re: did you all notice.....

    ohh..... so nikon subforum can create something like that boh?
    anyone from nikon ? ha ha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •