Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Models giving photos w/o photographers premission

Default Re: Models giving photos w/o photographers premission

To the TS and all other who wants to get in the organised photoshoot business,

If you are running a business, regardless the size, dun be a cheapskate and reuse the model's photo taken by another photographer. Do your own pre-marketing shoot, (something like what Modellin does) and post it for your sales promotion.

If u can't shoot, hire one.. there are lots here, some are free.

The model can use the photo to show to u how she looks like, for casting purposes, but to draw the line clear, dun use them.

Make your own and no one will mark u wrong.

Its that simple.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

vince123123
    Guests

Yea totally agree. Sometimes when I see HP pics being used to advertise I also find funny...no pics wanna model lolz

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

If you are running a business, regardless the size, dun be a cheapskate and reuse the model's photo taken by another photographer. Do your own pre-marketing shoot, (something like what Modellin does) and post it for your sales promotion.

The model can use the photo to show to u how she looks like, for casting purposes, but to draw the line clear, dun use them.

Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Its that simple.
    I was trying to explain this point to some modeling agencies. But it just do not get my point. Is it so hard to play safe?
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I was trying to explain this point to some modeling agencies. But it just do not get my point. Is it so hard to play safe?
    Its not hard to play safe. Just terribly expensive!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123