Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

  1. #781

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    i shall find out in the next few minutes whether my sense of taste and appetite is back or still missing
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #782

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Hahahaha!

    One of the things that being ill has never stopped me from enjoying is food!

    Quick, GO! Hab dinner!

  3. #783
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    o hai!
    back online again.
    I'm thinking of going to geylang serai to walk, eat and maybe hoot tmr night

    anyone interested?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #784

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Oh Hai!

    GO! GO!

    The food alone is worth the effort!

    Too bad yu din join us last Sundae when a group of us went.

  5. #785
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    OW OW OW SCRAPED KNEES..... PAIN. BAD... FUGGING POTHOLE...
    was cycling alone and it was almost dark....
    then i hit the pothole... havent had scrapes as bad as this man... wow...pain pain pain.... haha

  6. #786

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    OW OW OW SCRAPED KNEES..... PAIN. BAD... FUGGING POTHOLE...
    was cycling alone and it was almost dark....
    then i hit the pothole... havent had scrapes as bad as this man... wow...pain pain pain.... haha
    OOU!

    Self-inflicted S&M?

    Have yu cleansed yr wounds and medicated them yet?

  7. #787

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    i think i should take another mc tomorrow and refill some meds in favor of a full recovery
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #788

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i think i should take another mc tomorrow and refill some meds in favor of a full recovery
    YES! YES!

    Maw meds! Maw MC!

    GO! GO!

    Me hungrie~!

    So Ro-Ro, did yr sense of taste and smell go completely?

  9. #789
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU!

    Self-inflicted S&M?

    Have yu cleansed yr wounds and medicated them yet?
    just came out of the shower...... freaked my poor sisters out with my loud screaming when the water touched the wound....

    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH


    now gonna put zambuk.... i just realised the handlebar must have slammed into my ribs.... the rib below my right chest is abit swollen... gonna get a hell of a bruise la... so paiseh... i crashed in front of a lao pei pei... why can't it be a hot sexy young shirtless male jogger....

  10. #790

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    YES! YES!

    Maw meds! Maw MC!

    GO! GO!

    Me hungrie~!

    So Ro-Ro, did yr sense of taste and smell go completely?
    it's not yet ready for fine dining but good enough.
    felt the sting of the spicy otah
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #791
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    oh hello

  12. #792

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    hi
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #793
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    finally, i'm uploading my chinatown outing photos on FB.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #794

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    it's not yet ready for fine dining but good enough.
    felt the sting of the spicy otah
    OOU! Spicy Otah!!!

    Me teenks now me tasts going a bit. Fud starting to get tasteless....

  15. #795

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    finally, i'm uploading my chinatown outing photos on fb.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    Dun 4get to keep them locked or private hor.

  16. #796

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    oh hello
    OhHai!

    How was da shoot 2dae? Did yu shoot or moller much?

  17. #797

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    just came out of the shower...... freaked my poor sisters out with my loud screaming when the water touched the wound....

    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH


    now gonna put zambuk.... i just realised the handlebar must have slammed into my ribs.... the rib below my right chest is abit swollen... gonna get a hell of a bruise la... so paiseh... i crashed in front of a lao pei pei... why can't it be a hot sexy young shirtless male jogger....
    Nex time must choose where to crash maw selectively lor!

  18. #798
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nex time must choose where to crash maw selectively lor!
    yah I shall keep that in mind the very next time I decide to surprise myself with a crash....
    its gone into a steady blunt dull throb now... pain...
    someone wanna help me BLOW it?

  19. #799

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! Spicy Otah!!!

    Me teenks now me tasts going a bit. Fud starting to get tasteless....
    it will be back soon
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #800
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    hi

    hihi how's you?



    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    finally, i'm uploading my chinatown outing photos on FB.

    tag tag tag (the non winface ones)


    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OhHai!

    How was da shoot 2dae? Did yu shoot or moller much?


    i shot some... didn't model today lah hahaha but we played with wide angle lens a bit........again.


    and climb around....


    haha i go upload photos now

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •