Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

  1. #621

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahaha...see my reply to Kt. Nope, not better.
    ah.. get better soon... not seeing a doc about it? they'll give you a jab in the butt (usually) and you'll feel better.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #622
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh, Hai ...
    Rest more dude
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #623
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    manfrotto lo probably.

    dunno leh backpack see bovii want to get what first haha
    BBB...

    let me help u with reccomendations...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #624

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ooooo B&S in kopitiam! haha isit the one your brought to kpg glam that day?
    Nooo ... eesh special privilege to Exposers!

    Nah, that wan was a CF tripod. The spare wan I have is slightly bigger, and a lot mor versatile. Later I go tk it out of storage and gib yu da model namber.

  5. #625

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    BBB...

    let me help u with reccomendations...
    why do i get this itching suspicion that you've a deal with camera store owners....

    hjow much commission do you get?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  6. #626

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ah.. get better soon... not seeing a doc about it? they'll give you a jab in the butt (usually) and you'll feel better.
    OOuuu ... poke in butt!!!

    Well, if it's viral, there's nothing that can be done except administer symptomatic treatment which may be counter-productive cos I'll feel better, and stay up longer and do more things, thus not giving my boli a chance to rest.

    No indication that it's a bacterial infection as yet, unless secondary infections set in.

  7. #627
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    why do i get this itching suspicion that you've a deal with camera store owners....

    hjow much commission do you get?
    I wish I got commission....

    Then I'll be EVEN more evil

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #628

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    BBB...

    let me help u with reccomendations...

    OOI! I trying to pass on my spare tripod lah! Yu cum kacheow onli!

  9. #629

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nooo ... eesh special privilege to Exposers!

    Nah, that wan was a CF tripod. The spare wan I have is slightly bigger, and a lot mor versatile. Later I go tk it out of storage and gib yu da model namber.
    lol Dream Merchant lobang, MO! thanks, i'll google it after you gib me the model number. then mebbe i buy from you (assuming you're willing to sell it la) haha.

    eh go check another time la, you sick now, stay infront of the fan/ air con.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #630

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOuuu ... poke in butt!!!

    Well, if it's viral, there's nothing that can be done except administer symptomatic treatment which may be counter-productive cos I'll feel better, and stay up longer and do more things, thus not giving my boli a chance to rest.

    No indication that it's a bacterial infection as yet, unless secondary infections set in.
    but a poke in the butt will do wonders....


    haha thats true. hmmm yeah then i guess staying right where you are will be better.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  11. #631
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nooo ... eesh special privilege to Exposers!

    Nah, that wan was a CF tripod. The spare wan I have is slightly bigger, and a lot mor versatile. Later I go tk it out of storage and gib yu da model namber.
    Isit the one which was seen in the EXPOSED III outing?

    The BIG one we used for cam-whoring in front of the Dragon Tooth Relic temple?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #632

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Isit the one which was seen in the EXPOSED III outing?

    The BIG one we used for cam-whoring in front of the Dragon Tooth Relic temple?
    WAH hopefully not that one. that one looks like its meant for a film (err movie) camera!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  13. #633
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOI! I trying to pass on my spare tripod lah! Yu cum kacheow onli!
    Ok then...

    I advise him with BACKPACKS lah...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #634

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Isit the one which was seen in the EXPOSED III outing?

    The BIG one we used for cam-whoring in front of the Dragon Tooth Relic temple?
    Noooo! That's ma special babieee! Where can pass pass dat wan! Besides, with a ball-head on, it weighs more than 5kg. Who wants? Hehehehehe!

  15. #635

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Noooo! That's ma special babieee! Where can pass pass dat wan! Besides, with a ball-head on, it weighs more than 5kg. Who wants? Hehehehehe!
    can use to build muscles

    dun need to go gym.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #636

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    WAH hopefully not that one. that one looks like its meant for a film (err movie) camera!
    Nope. It's for stills. It's a studio tripod actually.

    Tripods for cinematography have to be sturdier because of the heavy loads, will have pan & tilt heads and usually be placed on a dolly.

    What yu saw that day, was a time-proven design that's steadier than any single leg attachment. Yu know the part where the extendable legs are attached to the body near the head? All other tripods have only one point of attachment, whereas mine has two.

    Similar designs (in wood because wood absorbs vibrations much better) have been used by hard-core landscape photographers for decades. Yu will also notice that land surveyors and scientific/industrial applications will always use a tripod similar to mine simply because it's a lot steadier.


  17. #637

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Isit the one which was seen in the EXPOSED III outing?

    The BIG one we used for cam-whoring in front of the Dragon Tooth Relic temple?
    Yu din stay on for the orgynation later on hor. I extended the tripod fully for the guys to see how high it could go.

  18. #638
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yu din stay on for the orgynation later on hor. I extended the tripod fully for the guys to see how high it could go.
    Had to run off to catch the MRT...

    You lor... go ORGY with Vonnie in some hotel room rite
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #639
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    i leaving sooon....

  20. #640

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nope. It's for stills. It's a studio tripod actually.

    Tripods for cinematography have to be sturdier because of the heavy loads, will have pan & tilt heads and usually be placed on a dolly.

    What yu saw that day, was a time-proven design that's steadier than any single leg attachment. Yu know the part where the extendable legs are attached to the body near the head? All other tripods have only one point of attachment, whereas mine has two.

    Similar designs (in wood because wood absorbs vibrations much better) have been used by hard-core landscape photographers for decades. Yu will also notice that land surveyors and scientific/industrial applications will always use a tripod similar to mine simply because it's a lot steadier.

    haha i know, but it closely resembles the cinematography tripods my school loans out to students. the still tripods they loadn out resemble my el cheapo nikon one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yu din stay on for the orgynation later on hor. I extended the tripod fully for the guys to see how high it could go.
    lol his tripod was ALMOST taller than the lamp post along the river
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •