Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

  1. #481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    something more exciting gt a not?
    ooi first say dun like gangbang, the say wan on wan too boring!

    I tink i jus leave yu in the hands of my daughter and she'll tk care of ebriting!

  2. #482
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    OMG!! gangbang man...i dun like leh...
    wow.... he just let slip that he's been gangbanged before wahahaha

  3. #483

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    wow.... he just let slip that he's been gangbanged before wahahaha
    Hmm ...

  4. #484
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    ooi first say dun like gangbang, the say wan on wan too boring!

    I tink i jus leave yu in the hands of my daughter and she'll tk care of ebriting!
    no lah...gangbang still too boring mah...tats y ask for someting more exciting
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  5. #485
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    no lah...gangbang still too boring mah...tats y ask for someting more exciting

    how about the dark alley kind?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  6. #486
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    no lah...gangbang still too boring mah...tats y ask for someting more exciting
    he wants something more exciting.....
    daddy i think we need the Big Gun then....




    we need the almighty Goddess.




    only then would mas realise his folly of asking for something more exciting.
    if he can fend off The Goddess then wow... I'll be s h i t speechless
    Last edited by tainted; 17th September 2008 at 10:11 PM.

  7. #487

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    how about the dark alley kind?
    Nah ... we could always chain him up tethered to a pole outside any SBS interchange and let all the ah-pek drivers have a go at him!

  8. #488
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nah ... we could always chain him up tethered to a pole outside any SBS interchange and let all the ah-pek drivers have a go at him!
    eh don't forget now also got aunties driving buses too

  9. #489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    he wants something more exciting.....
    daddy i think we need the Big Gun then....




    we need the almighty Goddess.




    only then would mas realise his folly of asking for something more exciting.
    if he can fend off The Goddess then wow... I'll be s h i t speechless
    Okay ... can I leave it up to yu to summon THE Goddess?

  10. #490
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Nah ... we could always chain him up tethered to a pole outside any SBS interchange and let all the ah-pek drivers have a go at him!
    would you bear to let me be "abused" like tat?
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  11. #491

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    would you bear to let me be "abused" like tat?
    We would LOVE IT!!!

  12. #492
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Okay ... can I leave it up to yu to summon THE Goddess?
    yep I will fulfill my duty as the high priestess haha....
    I'll confer with THE Goddess and see what The Almighty One says

  13. #493

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yep I will fulfill my duty as the high priestess haha....
    I'll confer with THE Goddess and see what The Almighty One says
    Okay , but can yu leave me a small piece of him to tenderize?

  14. #494
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Okay , but can yu leave me a small piece of him to tenderize?
    I'm sure she'll let us all handle it first...
    when all of us fail will she step in to redeeeeeeem the lost ones

  15. #495
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    okay.
    i'm going to sleep.

    class dismissed.
    now is free and easy

    see yah all tmr morleng
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #496
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    We would LOVE IT!!!
    really?? *Mas shows these big pair of watery, puppy eyes*
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  17. #497
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    I'm sure she'll let us all handle it first...
    when all of us fail will she step in to redeeeeeeem the lost ones
    who is this goddess yu so speak of?? i wud love to meet her
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  18. #498

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    really?? *Mas shows these big pair of watery, puppy eyes*
    Which will turn on the ah peks and ah sohs eben moar!!!

  19. #499
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Balestier
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    okay.
    i'm going to sleep.

    class dismissed.
    now is free and easy

    see yah all tmr morleng
    goodbye teacher.......thank you teacher.....
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

  20. #500

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIII

    Okay, I'm off to beddy bai ... hmm, shld I dream of Mas???

    Nai Nai!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •