Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 6 months China Trip

Default Re: 6 months China Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Maybe when we meet up then we chat more about it
    Haha, no problem. Just PM you

Deregistered

Tupi guy is right...there r plenty of Chinese with DSLRs, even my chinese friends told me it's not a problem if i walk around with a DSLR. I was told that you have to be careful in Guangzhou as the city is rather dangerous n in Shenzhen, beware of getting fleece by cabbies. In addition, they told me to claim that i'm from some other parts of China if i'm afraid that they might "robert" a foreigner. However like what Tupi mentioned, what's there to hide abt ur nationality? IMO, everywhere is the same in this world,just don't flash n flaunt ur wealth. be alert n smart lor.

Hey u missed out Haikou, Sanya beach and Pu Tuo Shan (is it one of the big 4 buddhist mountains u mentioned?) What abt Dalian??

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Tupi guy is right...there r plenty of Chinese with DSLRs, even my chinese friends told me it's not a problem if i walk around with a DSLR. I was told that you have to be careful in Guangzhou as the city is rather dangerous n in Shenzhen, beware of getting fleece by cabbies. In addition, they told me to claim that i'm from some other parts of China if i'm afraid that they might "robert" a foreigner. However like what Tupi mentioned, what's there to hide abt ur nationality? IMO, everywhere is the same in this world,just don't flash n flaunt ur wealth. be alert n smart lor.

Hey u missed out Haikou, Sanya beach and Pu Tuo Shan (is it one of the big 4 buddhist mountains u mentioned?) What abt Dalian??
    WOW, u also haven sleep ah??? just like you have said too.

I was there at GZ and Shenzhen most of the time. Ya, my chinese friends ask me to careful with it too as these 2 places have lot of pick pocket. Just like i say jsut need to be street smart and dun be like an easy target.

There are plenty big mountains lor, sad to say that i not been anyone of it ..... had a chance last time but timing not great....... sighz....

WIll sure head back there again, hope next year can lor.... *Cross finger...
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

I never have any problem with those Big cities or ulu places, just like i have said, all these really depend on luck.
    Yea. Guess it really depends on luck.

No leh, i am proud of who i am so i dun lie to people. it nothing wrong one la, just be yourself. What for want to lie?
    Nah, not really about i don't like Singapore or anything. Just a precaution towards unnecessary harassment. Cos we tend to stay at 1 place for 1-2 months (for work).

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post

Yup, Pu Tuo Shan is one of the 4 buddhist mountain. Not planning to go to north eastern region of China.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345