hi all,
i need to take a photo of a 6 inches long panel with 5 pin hole size hole. these holes are fill with florescent material, which will show up under UV or black light, is there a special filter or method to do this, the photo taking with take place in a pitch back cubicle
for those in non destructive testing line line, this is the psm-5 panel use in fluorescent penetant inspection
thanks in advance