Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New generation of ipod!

Default Re: New generation of ipod!

This price point should be the one they used when they first release the iPod touch.

It's still too ex for me. Or should I say not worth the money. $650 for a 32gb. no no. not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    This price point should be the one they used when they first release the iPod touch.

It's still too ex for me. Or should I say not worth the money. $650 for a 32gb. no no. not yet.
    for that price, would rather get the iphone right??
    do you agree???

but the new ipod nano chromatic look nice.
    i love the blue and red nano!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm, whats the diff of the old ipod touch and the new one other than the speaker and volume control?
    The iPod + Nike software is there also, instead of just on the iPod nano. Also, they mentioned the ability to do voice memos with the new headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by xxpmrong View Post
    ouch... refurbished are the used ones right? are they still good? where can I get this from?

sorry lots of questions... Christmas is coming soon! have to prep for lots of gifts!
    I'm using a refurbished Apple notebook and it was as though I'd already had it 1 or 2 months, nothing worse, and of course, any problems were already sorted when I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Oh great, speakers.. As if those annoying handphone walkmans on public transports aren't enough.
    There is 1 speaker and it's apparently not much according to the reviews already available. I doubt anyone will want to give up their headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by bousozoku View Post
    The iPod + Nike software is there also, instead of just on the iPod nano. Also, they mentioned the ability to do voice memos with the new headphones.

I'm using a refurbished Apple notebook and it was as though I'd already had it 1 or 2 months, nothing worse, and of course, any problems were already sorted when I got it.

There is 1 speaker and it's apparently not much according to the reviews already available. I doubt anyone will want to give up their headphones.
    Yah, I have a refurbished Ipod too, working fine at a good discount. Refurbished sets are underrated.

As for the speakers, I hope you are right about people sticking to headphones, but I doubt it. You can expect a few to use the speakers just to advertise the fact that they are in possession of an Ipod touch.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    My thought exactly.... and you know there will be the die-hard fan boys who will be doing just that how-lian act.
    sorry what is how-lian?

Quote Originally Posted by xxpmrong View Post
    sorry what is how-lian?
    Loosely translated: hokkien for show-off

Yah, I have a refurbished Ipod too, working fine at a good discount. Refurbished sets are underrated.

As for the speakers, I hope you are right about people sticking to headphones, but I doubt it. You can expect a few to use the speakers just to advertise the fact that they are in possession of an Ipod touch.
    At least, it's not loud enough to bother too many.

You have not heard some of those irritating boom beat and buzzing treble from just those wearing the earphone totally cranked up then? That is irritating enough...left alone an iTouch size speaker which is similar to a mobile phone.
    Last edited by sammy888; 14th September 2008 at 08:23 PM.

For some inconsiderate users, if it aint loud enough to be heard by many, it aint good enough.

But we digress..

Loosely translated: hokkien for show-off
    thanks!

dropped by apple store in paragon, here are the prices for ipod touch 8GB:

refurbished - $298
    bnew 1st gen - $348
    bnew 2nd gen - $388

what should it be? hehe
    wifey gunning for the refurbished one...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You have not heard some of those irritating boom beat and buzzing treble from just those wearing the earphone totally cranked up then? That is irritating enough...left alone an iTouch size speaker which is similar to a mobile phone.
    It's been a while since I've been on public transport, so no, but I remember people bring a "boom box" onto the train or bus to help us enjoy their music. It made the train vibrate. By the way, it's iPod touch. iTouch is used for a number of products and services, which includes a key on my Logitech keyboard.

For some inconsiderate users, if it aint loud enough to be heard by many, it aint good enough.

But we digress..
    It's sad that people have no respect for others. I think it's bad enough when teens take the seats for the elderly.

hmm... interesting... probably they should start having some vids for ppl who are on threadmills or some machines... lol...

probably can download some baywatch (or any newer version) of vids to watch while jogging with them...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

No rockboxing, no buying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12